Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#4,810 ·
To all you Schumacher fans in here :hug: :hug:

I don't care about Formula 1 and was never a fan of Michael but this accident really shocks me and I can only wish him all the best.

I can't believe comments which I read on other parts of the internet where people really blame him for the accident.

That's the most insignificant thing now and beside this nobody knows what really happened.

#4,812 ·
He probably is to blame as we are usually to blame for about 90% of stuff that happens to us :shrug:

That doesn't mean he deserves it, as I also read some parts :eek:

But that's beside the point, he HAS to survive, for his family, for his friends, for his fans and for ME

#4,813 ·
We don't know the reason why he was off-piste and apparently it was just 20 mentres away from the other one.

They say that accidents happen when you ski but most of the time people get off cheaply.

Unfortunately Michael didn't had this luck.

There will be a new pressconference in one hour.

#4,840 ·
A happy and healthy 2014, everybody.

That's some front page. :sad:

It's his birthday today.

A message from his family on his website:
Thank you for your support

Following Michael's sking accident, we would like to thank the people from all around the world who have expressed their sympathy and sent their best wishes for his recovery. They are giving us great support.

We all know he is a fighter and will not give up.
Thank You

#4,816 ·
According to Michael Schumacher's press spokeswoman and manager Sabine Kehm Michael has helped one of his friends who had a fall and therefore didn't rased with high speed.
He went over a little rock which he hasn't seen and lost control.
It would be terrible luck that he then fall with the head on another rock.

:sad:

#4,820 ·
Happy New Year, everybody! I wish you, all, the best of luck during the whole 2014! ;)

Vamos!

#4,822 ·
Happy New Year! No more drinks for a another week for me.

#4,826 ·
:lol: Let us know how the euro stuff will be going. It will take some time but you'll get used to it. We've had it for 3 years now and when the reporters were asking people on the street a while ago, most people don't convert into kroons any more except for some bigger purchases, because of the inflation obvioulsy, it wouldn't be close to adequate anyway.
_______
And we have the new year with the old thread. :D :D :D

#4,832 ·
Hello everyone!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :aparty:

Many wishes for a healthy, happy 2014 for you and your loved ones.

This thread has made it to 2014. :rocker2: With a little more effort from all of you (i.e. less posting) it will make it to the end of the Australian Open. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.