#1 · (Edited)
Major :drool: !

period.

#502 ·
Re: TARPISEX!!!

THEY ASKED MY QUESTION ON TARPI ON THE DAVIS CUP RADIO!!! :rolls:

the commentator said I was very objective saying he's the best ever! :D
OMG that was you? :lol:

I think he said the Aussie commentator was objective when he nominated two Aussies as the best DC captains.

#505 ·

NEW suggestion!!!
Today December 3rd should officially be Tarpi's day!!!!!! And we should celebrate it every year!!!!

#515 ·

You tarpilovers always have to make it dirty and sick, don't you... :(

Tarpi... my respect for you knows no boundaries. But I still wouldn't do you. Nor your grandpa...

#525 ·

Rosie, you inspired me last night and I have smth for you. You don't have to use it, I just hope you like it. :)

Attachments

#526 ·

Rosie, you inspired me last night and I have smth for you. You don't have to use it, I just hope you like it. :)
:lol: I am honoured to have a special Tarpi avatar made for me!!! :hug: Especially one involving cats and purring - how thoghtful of you! Not sure if it's a bit late now - but he is saved on my PC (in a very special place where no one can hurt him!) - and I promise he will come out for the next DC or big Tarpi occasion! I will even give you a credit! Thanks!

Btw - what happens to this thread once DC is over?

#533 ·

One thing that kept popping into my head during the match - why was Tarpi wearing shorts and longish red socks?! :sobbing: surely trousers would have done! ;)

#534 · (Edited)

One thing that kept popping into my head during the match - why was Tarpi wearing shorts and longish red socks?! :sobbing: surely trousers would have done! ;)
Because style > comfort :yeah: :eek:

#556 ·

sorry if it had been already posted :tarpi and the cup!
thanks! :worship:
1) For Mitya ;) I've all my head :angel:

2) I'm super resistant! :cool: I met you, and Gab, and Rosie, and my brain cells are still here and active!

3 )damn you're rude :rolleyes:
1) So you think :)
2) don't worry, you too will see the light some day, it just takes more time for some people :hug:
3) so Marat can be rude and I can't?
pffff double standards :ras:
1) You still don't get it, do you?
BORIS > everyone else
Won't you learn?

2) I was soooooooo ready to answer something about that... but I can't :tape: :tape: :tape:

3) the Department of Health and Human Services will close it :p
1) HAHA, funny! (NOT!)
2) Go ahead!
3) Mais dis-moi, tu as avalé un clown aujourd'hui? :eek:
LOL - nice to see the Tarpi girls are crazy as ever while I've been slaving away at work! And I guess that was maybe a little sexist - I'm sure there are loads of Tarpi boys here too as he appeals to all :)
yeah, they are just shy or fear they'll be classified as gay :awww:

Awwww :awww:

Btw, there's never too many tapri pics in this thread, no? :angel:
KEEP THEM COMING!!! :rocker2:

#549 ·

LOL - nice to see the Tarpi girls are crazy as ever while I've been slaving away at work! And I guess that was maybe a little sexist - I'm sure there are loads of Tarpi boys here too as he appeals to all :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.