133K views 2K replies 76 participants last post by  virex 
#1 · (Edited)
Major :drool: !

period.

This post has been deleted
#241 ·
Re: TARPISEX!!!

Why? Oh why did I opened this thread? :sobbing:
Because when you saw the title you thought: "Hehe, that's funny! And yet someone has this strange sense of humour!" and you were curious to see exactly how strange it was, but you were not prepared for the insanity and true horror in this thread and now YOU WILL PAY because curiosity killed the cat...

Now, my stomach hurts from laughing and this dude's mugshot
is gonna haunt me all night :unsure: I don't wanna go to sleep anymore :crying2:
Get used to Tarpi haunting you. He will be your Ghost of Christmas Past from now on, except that he will be visiting every Helloween. :p

I should not post during night hours... :rolleyes:

#285 ·

Why, why, why do i insist on opening this thread? :( :sobbing:

#290 ·

We should start a countdown. :lol:

#292 ·
#293 ·

I never imagined that the longer this thread went on the more disturbing it would get :eek:

#299 ·

those shorts are horrific! :eek:
there are so many new pics here, my poor eyes! :sobbing:
:hug:
I think we should have a therapeutic place for those who are scarred for life b/c of this thread. I'm afraid it won't be as popular and gab will use it as proof that everyone loves tarpisex. :bigcry:

#304 ·
#308 ·

Q: Your captain, Shamil Tarpisex, had the results that we know, but he remains an enigma for many people. When he's sitting on his chair, you can't say he talks too much to you for instance...

DT: First of all he's funnier than you think. He makes jokes, believe me, in all kind of situations. No, he's not as serious as he seems to be. He has a great quality: he's never nervous. You can be at 15-15 in the 5th against Roddick, he'll have the same look on his face as at 1-1 in the 1st (smile). He's known every possible situations with this team. He was already captain in the 80's. What can surprise him? (smile)
[...] You know, I don't think you can say that many things during a match.[...] His presence is very reassuring. :D

#311 ·

Q: Your captain, Shamil Tarpisex, had the results that we know, but he remains an enigma for many people. When he's sitting on his chair, you can't say he talks too much to you for instance...

DT: First of all he's funnier than you think. He makes jokes, believe me, in all kind of situations. No, he's not as serious as he seems to be. He has a great quality: he's never nervous. You can be at 15-15 in the 5th against Roddick, he'll have the same look on his face as at 1-1 in the 1st (smile). He's known every possible situations with this team. He was already captain in the 80's. What can surprise him? (smile)
[...] You know, I don't think you can say that many things during a match.[...] His presence is very reassuring. :D
He has so many qualities our Tarpi :hearts:
So few people recognize that.....at least we do :p
we never denied tarpi was a great DC cap't. it's just your insane lovelust for him we find indigestible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.