Mens Tennis Forums banner

Ranting

419 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Ophidian 
#1 ·
I feel hurt that a thread I started was deleted. It was a bad thread :sad:

#8 ·
The rule on this forum is that you first check if there was a similar thread on the same subject. Actually, there is something like a ranting thread already.

And you would never be treated seriously when you suck for v-credits and make a post below post.

Number of threads made doesn't make you cool. People think otherwise.

Just some tips for the noob.

#9 ·
Name calling is not nice. I should be able to post as long as I don't insult anyone. Why do you think I want to look cool? I have a loving wife and daughter and friends in real life. I'm just posting to have fun with vbetting. When I have enough credits I won't post random stuff.

#10 ·
Best way to gain vcredit is not to start threads in non-tennis forum or any other forums. Threads with the sole purpose of earning vcredit will be removed.

Some posters mentioned there was a thread like that but it ended up as a chat thread so it was allowed to stay.

There are many suggestions already in your removed thread. IMO, the best way is to post in OOP threads in tournament forums :angel: or you can start your own chat thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.