Mens Tennis Forums banner

Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

184K views 2K replies 23 participants last post by  HuaTuo 
#1 ·
Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Yes, it all starts again, just like the clown servers on MTF.

#29 ·
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

João was feeling better today :D . Eating went without problems now. Tomorrow they will do the examinations of the stomach and hopefully he can come back home then.

VERY nice results in Monte Carlo indeed! Good to see Seppi, The King, Pico & Lapentti winning :banana:
Too bad about Schwank but he's been playing poorly for some time already. Has to get himself together.

#32 ·
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Suey, it's ok for now, though it will start to suck soon enough. At least the King provided some entertainment.

#33 ·

Trouble not over yet :sad:

João had the tests yesterday and the condition of his stomach and foodpipe were satisfactory. There was inflammation because of the vomiting, but not too bad.
Other thing is that, when they took an ultrasound of the gallblatter, they saw that there is a cyst on his liver. Today they will do a scan to check the nature of the cyst.

#42 ·

Trouble not over yet :sad:

João had the tests yesterday and the condition of his stomach and foodpipe were satisfactory. There was inflammation because of the vomiting, but not too bad.
Other thing is that, when they took an ultrasound of the gallblatter, they saw that there is a cyst on his liver. Today they will do a scan to check the nature of the cyst.
Not to worry; most folks have benign cysts in the liver and kidneys. :hug: Take that boy home!!!!

#34 ·

Hope it's not too serious and they can fix the problem.

#36 ·

Not good at all Martine :hug:

I hope all will be ok with Joao. I can imagine how stressed you are at the moment :hug:

Martine, also, let me know when you are ready to discuss our possible meeting in Belgium. I know you have other things on your mind now and there is still some time before I'm there in September.

#37 ·

João hopes to come home tomorrow. He'll know for sure after the doctor dropped by and then I hope we'll know more about the scan too.

Peta, I'm planning my holidays in September so we'll have time to meet up :D
Only the weekends will be busy, because we have the Championships for the dogs in September, but since I'll be home for 3 weeks then we'll find the right moment for sure. Looking forward to it :)
Let me know your schedule when you have it.

#38 ·

João hopes to come home tomorrow. He'll know for sure after the doctor dropped by and then I hope we'll know more about the scan too.

Peta, I'm planning my holidays in September so we'll have time to meet up :D
Only the weekends will be busy, because we have the Championships for the dogs in September, but since I'll be home for 3 weeks then we'll find the right moment for sure. Looking forward to it :)
Let me know your schedule when you have it.
Oooh good news with Joao going home! I hope for good news with the scan result too :)

As for my holiday... well it will be right at the end of September so I hope that will still be ok... I'll be arriving in Rotterdam on (Saturday) September 26 so it would be sometime in the week after that... I don't know how many days I'll be spending in Holland before we go down to Paris and Spain, but one of the days of that week is the one I'll be going to Belgium in.

#39 ·

Crossing my fingers for Joao. Good news that he comes home soon.

Peta, I didn't know you were planning to come to Europe. I hope you enjoy your stay. Though I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself with Martine ;)

#44 ·

Peta, I didn't know you were planning to come to Europe. I hope you enjoy your stay. Though I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself with Martine ;)
I'm flying to London on September 18 and staying there for a week, being shown around by an MTF friend :D Then I fly to Rotterdam on September 26 to see Sjoukje. After Holland (and a day in Belgium) Sjoukje and me are heading to Paris for one day and night and then going to Barcelona and Madrid for the rest of the time before I fly out of Madrid on October 13.
João is home :D Still a bit weak and kinda feeling "drunk" when he's up, but that will get better.
The cyst wasn't alarming but they'll check it again next month to see if the size has changed. In case it gets bigger, they'll remove it but the doctor thought it could be the result of a trauma. Asked if he got a blow or something.
Well, it wasn't me for sure :p :p
Great news Martine :yeah: Look after him :hug:

#40 ·

João is home :D Still a bit weak and kinda feeling "drunk" when he's up, but that will get better.
The cyst wasn't alarming but they'll check it again next month to see if the size has changed. In case it gets bigger, they'll remove it but the doctor thought it could be the result of a trauma. Asked if he got a blow or something.
Well, it wasn't me for sure :p :p

#41 ·

How nice to hear João feels loads better. :yeah:

It sucks when I have to blow the dust off my books and open them up... started feeling a bit woozy... din duh duh di di duh din...

#45 ·

Good to hear everything is alright with Mr. Marti.

No big plans tonight, just watching football and following some tennis from other places and not Monte Carlo, hehe.

#46 ·

Calm is suspicious enough to make me tense and anxious to prepare properly and make sure I'm up and ready for the storm.

#47 ·

Peta, that sounds like a great trip you're going to make in Europe. I'm sure you'll have a great time. All those tennis events.....*sigh* You deserve it :)

#48 ·

Peta, that sounds like a great trip you're going to make in Europe. I'm sure you'll have a great time. All those tennis events.....*sigh* You deserve it :)
:) No tennis tournaments for me though. But I'm not really interested in going to tennis overseas when I have a GS here I can go to each year.

Bad news for me today. My root canal tooth completely broke and I have no tooth right next to my front 2 top teeth. I had been booked in to the dentist on April 30 to get a filling in that tooth but now it's not there. I'll have to talk to the dentist about what to do with it :( I know I'll have to spend a LOT of money whatever it is :sad:
Not what I want when I'm saving for my holiday.

#49 ·

The old legend playing in Barcelona.

#51 ·

Too funny.

#52 ·

Things aren't bad here, still getting over this pinched nerve thing in my back, but at least the pain isn't so much now.

Very disappointing I can't get any coverage of Barna before Thursday.

Hopefully I can get some fan reports from Barcelona.

Reactions: martine2
#54 ·

We have a cheering thread Marti.

#55 ·

Had my tooth looked at today. The dentist had to take the root that was remaining out of the gum so I'm in pain :sad:

As for the missing tooth problem, the best solution they came up with is that I get a new tooth bonded onto the teeth either side of it. This will cost about $500... there is not a total guarantee that it will stick though so I will pray that there is no problem. Other than that I could get a dental bridge costing $4000 - but they they have to drill into the teeth either side and I don't really want that! I could maybe as a 3rd option get braces to move the tooth next to it over. We'll see.

#57 ·

Good luck with that Peta, but $500 is a lot better than 4k.

#59 ·

At least I get some time to catch up with this thread. No doubt I'm back at work since Monday :rolleyes:

Peta, I hope the solution you're gonna pick will last. I've always wondered how they dared have us pay so much for that.

I hope our Head Honcho's back is better and I also will get some coverage from Barca from today on. Though I won't be able to watch anyway. Never mind. At least, the weather's still great here.

Martine, I hope your man being back at home and you not saying about him means he's far better and that everything's back to normal.

#60 ·

Hi Choupi :wavey:

Not back to normal yet, but he's doing much better :)
He still is on increased medication, because they have to get the acid level in his stomach under control again.

Reason for not saying much about it is that I don't like to bother you guys with it so I only talk about it if I feel really bad :p .
I'm not close enough to my sisters to inform them and I don't wanna bother my mom with it, since she's too old to still be worrying about me. Consequence however is that sometimes I'm a crybaby here when I feel bad :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.