Mens Tennis Forums banner

Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

184K views 2K replies 23 participants last post by  HuaTuo 
#1 ·
Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Yes, it all starts again, just like the clown servers on MTF.

#2 ·
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

New beginnings are neither always only a dream, nor are they always false dawns.

Fun should have been anticipated, yet surprised with eyes wide open.

#4 ·
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

It has to be available and you can still read it.

Cryptic one, have you been enjoying the tennis. I hope you watched Marc Lopez, great man of the people.

#5 ·

Got it right, man. Had torn feelings during the match, ended up like him regardless of his perfect pairings.

#11 ·

Thanks for the new thread George! Now we don't lose the old thread :)
I reckon this is only because the thread wasn't discovered yet... maybe coz it's in the forum of a player like Gaudio that's been so inactive for so long that people have forgotten who he is or something :confused:

Anway, other places like the Djokovic and Safin chat threads were also locked and had new ones started but the original ones were moved to the pit of doom anyway, so I don't know how this one escaped

#7 ·

Alexito's threads disappeared and the poor guy is very upset. He doesn't know what's happening.
I feel so sorry for him. He has been working on his picture and video blog since 2005 and it was a great database for the TP videos :sad:

#9 ·

Alex had the best stuff, he had been keeping a lot of things going and provided many quality things.

This is clownish stuff. The place doesn't run any better.

#10 ·

I'm not a high level user of MTF, maybe that's why I didn't notice any change. Apart from those threads that have been closed and new ones that have been created.

#13 ·

Nah, all the usual good stuff, the routine offered here is a quick fix.

Lovely kittens , reiko. :yeah: There's nothing too weird there, met them at the crossroads recently.

#15 ·

What supposed to be a long Easter weekend didn't turn out like that.
I just got back from hospital. Had to take João to emergency because he had diarrea and had been vomiting since yesterday evening and with his stomach history this isn't good at all :sad:
They kept him there because they want to monitor his condition. The blood test did show signs of infection and I know this sounds crazy but this made me feel a bit better, because I already had doom thoughts about other things.

I do hope it's "only" an infection but he didn't have a fever which is strange then.

#16 ·

Martine, sorry about Joao. Good news that it's only some infection. And you know, not all infections imply fever. Hope he will recover from that and come back home as soon as possible :hug:

#17 ·

Good advice there from the gnome.

#18 ·

Well, it's just based on my own experience. I hardly ever have fever. Even when there are other obvious signs of infection, I don't have fever. I can't say I have an infection if I only consider the fever criteria. But when I do have fever, believe me, it's that I'm really really sick.

#19 ·

It's going to be funny tomorrow when people are going to lining up for the discount chocolate, like rabid animals, hehe.

Yes, I will write a preview for Monte Carlo, against my better judgment.

#20 ·

I won't get to watch anything from Monte Carlo. The tv rights have been granted a station I don't get. I was so happy because I was on holiday for once. I was so looking forward to watching some clay tennis :sad:

#21 ·

Have to admit I was watching some of the Wilander and Agassi match from RG. Funny seeing that Agassi with all that hair.

The King needs to wake up.

#23 ·

He needed to shave his back and he had the mullet flowing.

#25 ·

Actually I will wait before I submit my preview until the Hernandez match is done, there is a lot of comedy involved.

Just to make sure we don't forget why this thread title exists.

From 1.45

#26 ·

Just got back from hospital. João is feeling a lot better then yesterday but when he eats something, his stomach still bothers him a lot (too much acid). They try to keep the acid under control with medication and it's better but not at all gone.
He has to stay for at least a couple of days, because they want to do a closer examination, but with the Easter weekend most of the staff isn't there.
He has a baxter with the medication but he doesn't like that at all. Said he'd much rather take a girl for a walk then this stupid thing on wheels :p Well, at least that's the João I know and like much better then the one I took to hospital yesterday :lol:
When I think about the examinations, this gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I'm forcing myself to stay positive.

#31 ·

Just got back from hospital. João is feeling a lot better then yesterday but when he eats something, his stomach still bothers him a lot (too much acid). They try to keep the acid under control with medication and it's better but not at all gone.
He has to stay for at least a couple of days, because they want to do a closer examination, but with the Easter weekend most of the staff isn't there.
He has a baxter with the medication but he doesn't like that at all. Said he'd much rather take a girl for a walk then this stupid thing on wheels :p Well, at least that's the João I know and like much better then the one I took to hospital yesterday :lol:
When I think about the examinations, this gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I'm forcing myself to stay positive.
:hug:
Hope all here are well and I know you all are enjoying the start of the clay season :p

#27 ·

That's good news Martine. Joao complaining is definitely a good sign :p
As for the examination, you gotta stay positive. Tell yourself this may influence the result :)

#28 ·

Good news Marti about Joao. Some good results in Monte Carlo so far, though Schwank was fucking awful.

Written a thing about Monte Carlo in the blog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.