Mens Tennis Forums banner

Dick Norman's Cheering Thread !!!

36K views 222 replies 22 participants last post by  JeffCandoi 
#1 ·
If almost every single Belgian player can have his own thread, why not make one for Dick ? The oldest player on the tour but still going :D We can support him here !!!

#212 ·
Dick and Wesley Moodie are into RG doubles semis! :eek:
They have already beaten Mirnyi/Ram, Aspelin/Hanley and Rochus/Hernych.
Go Dick! :D

#213 ·
Make that a semifinal :p Walkover in QF, Acasuso/Gonzalez pulled out. Now they'll either face Marc Lopez/Robredo or Bryans.

What an adventure for Dick :worship: :bounce:

#214 ·
Semifinal against Bryans today at 1pm on Court SL :rocker:

I'm quite sure there will be a livestream here, if someone is interested http://live.sporza.be/cm/lmc/tennis/1.449647

Random note: Moodie defeated Bob and Mike 2 weeks ago in Madrid :p

Go Dick and Wes! :bounce:

#216 ·
FINAL! :bounce: :woohoo: Beat Bob and Mike Bryan 0-6 7-6(5) 6-4 :worship:

• Love
Reactions: DinnerWarrior
#217 ·
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Now they have to win the whole thing. I want it to be 2004 all over again with a surprise winner in the men's doubles.
I'm so thrilled for Dick. He's been a hardworking journeyman and he deserves to have his moment in the spotlight.

#221 ·
BUMP!
Dick's doubles partner is Christopher Kas this year. They have been in a kind of a slump in 1st tournaments of the year.
Anyway, come on Dick! Just do it.

#222 ·
I didn't pay much attention to the DC team because I was sure Dick would be in it, but he's NOT? :eek: How the hell can anyone pick Christophe Rochus over him? :mad:

#223 ·
Is he going to play in 2012? he ages 40 right now :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.