Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Official Andreas Seppi Cheering Thread

96K views 794 replies 70 participants last post by  Mateya 
#1 ·
:wavey:

Well I dont think he has one, and even if he does it is probably lost somewhere. Reached the final last week in the Sunrise challenger beating some good opponents on the way before losing to Monfils.

Today he just beat Dorstch to qualify for his 2nd master series in a row and hopefully his improving form can continue within the tournament with a good draw.

#239 ·
This from the kids day in Kaltern the hometown of Andy. Knapp, Schiavone and Starace are there as well.

#241 ·
http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/22122007/8/seppi-pronto-per-vincere-torneo-atp.html

Andreas Seppi is charged: `I'm ready to win an ATP title' After 6 weeks of intense preparations in Caldaro, Seppi has moved to Monte Carlo, where in the hard courts of the Principality will spend the last days of the preparations for the coming season. 'We are trying to recreate match situarions. Here there's also Volandri and Ljubicic and after much gym we're trying to take care of the tennis part. I play some matches before the Christmas holidays and the departure.`

Seppi can be satisfied of 2007 ' the last part of the season was the best of my career. In a certain point I could play the best tennis and this allowed me to move a lot up the ranking. I achieved my best ranking, so I can judge this season positively, shame about the so so start of the season in the clay courts. I didnt feel well on the court, many up and downs. Then came the final in Gstaad surprisingly and from there I maintained an aggressive tennis that made me go up. Before the new season Seppi is trying to improve ' I hope to start better. Even though in the first tournaments is never easy, it would be a big boost of esteem. I hope to adapt quickly and to maintain a high and continuous level' . The dream remains the same 'To do well in the slams and Master Series, especially in Rome. And then I want to win an ATP. I feel ready and after all I was very close to that already'

#244 ·
Seppi got the tricky Santoro, and then if he wins that. Davydenko more than likely.

[1]DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS vs QUALIFIER
SEPPI, Andreas ITA vs SANTORO, Fabrice FRA
KIEFER, Nicolas GER vs QUALIFIER
MONTANES, Albert ESP vs [8]TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS

[3]MURRAY, Andy GBR vs ROCHUS, Olivier BEL
SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER vs PAVEL, Andrei ROU
HAJI, Abdulla QAT vs BERRER, Michael GER
JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE vs [7]ANDREEV, Igor RUS

[6]KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER vs HERNANDEZ, Oscar ESP
HARTFIELD, Diego ARG vs VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA
VENTURA, Santiago ESP vs TIPSAREVIC, Janko SRB
KOUBEK, Stefan AUT vs [4]LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO

[5]KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO vs QUALIFIER
WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI vs QUALIFIER
MIRNYI, Max BLR vs LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR
CALLERI, Agustin ARG vs [2]ROBREDO, Tommy ESP

#245 ·
playing Fabrice for the first time must be a nightmare

#246 ·
many chances to win but in the end he lost 4 BPs in the final set which could have given him the match. Lost opportunity but he played very well at some games and playing Fabrice is never easy

#249 ·
Seppi vs. Tsonga in 1st round Sydney

tough but not impossible

#250 ·
Few of Seppi training on Sunday.

Attachments

#251 ·
Seppi must be getting shirts from Koubek.

Thanks Kristen.

#252 ·
What with Seppi Shirts?? he lent shirts only or rockets too?? wha about his form now??

Greetings

#253 ·
Seppi d. Tsonga 3-6 6-3 6-2

good comeback and no choking in the 3d set this time

2nd round against Sexy Stepanek

#254 ·
bad loss after winning the 2nd set like with Santoro,

Stepanek d. Seppi 7-6 2-6 6-4

and to melbourne we go

#256 ·
Seppi plays a qualifier in first round of AO and then probably Youzhny

#257 ·
Seppi has time to be inconsistent in 5 setters, just hope he is switched on when he plays.

#258 ·
good first round win, shame about the very tough draw

#260 ·
and hopefully he wont start the match when it's 0-4

#262 ·
My pics from Melbourne.

#263 ·
thanks for the pics

Seppi will start the indoor season from Bergamo Challenger where he got a WC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.