Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,716 ·
:lol: I do not use Twitter as a flirting mechanism :shrug: well most of the time I don't :angel:

It will be pretty awesome if/when this guy gets drafted to the NFL though, there's a pretty good chance for him, he's good enough. Maybe I should try Twitter flirting after all :eek:

#4,717 ·
I am making my PopCon debut tomorrow… as the number six seed? :shrug:

Didn't expect to be ranked so highly, but all it means is that I will slain by an underdog early on. :lol:

Kowchi is a cool guy, indeed. Despite being here only a few weeks, he's already one of my favourite posters. He's very helpful. :yeah:

#4,719 ·
#6 seed? :D Impressive. I wish you luck :D I support all people in this thread for the title since I have no shot of winning it myself :hug:

I don't think I ever made the final even :scratch: a few SF and QF probably :lol:

#4,723 ·
I actually look forward to sitting back and observing the back stabbing and drama that goes on in later rounds from afar :dance:

But anyway, you never know, sometimes the underdog wins :)

#4,730 ·
The first quarter *sigh*

Am I a cult hero? :D I think I might be :dance:

Shoot for the stars. What's the worst that can happen. :yeah:

Your love life is surely better than mine. :rolls:
Wait, I thought in previous chat here that you had a girlfriend? :scratch:

#4,753 ·
zzz is a lazy way of announcing my exit to to go to sleep!

It was a long neglected job. I still need a photo tho.
I am stillvery impresssed. As for the photo, one with Rafa :hearts: find a way to take one with him in IW, Lee will take the shot :D

omg. Don't you remember last year when they managed to get Mikey banned for an old post that the person he wrote it to didn't report and then just before the final a cohort of his opponent reported? Such drama. Even Scoobs got involved.
OMG I forgot that :lol: I tend to forget the bad things that happen, it'sa good thing :D

Is this it, Raquel?

I looked for you.

This one. The money is all for this day. To rent and build a car like that for us.We need A LOT of money...

But these are about the whole week :worship: I see you have been paying attention to what I say :D

Anyway, I didn't really answer before. It's not even that I don't have time to be in NT anymore.. my NT home is... gone :sad:

I was a key member of "Adam's chat thread" That was not its name, but :shrug: and Adam has actually escaped from the clutches of MTF :speakles: I really must get his Hanukkah card in the mail... anyway, Lee and Sue and some other fine people from olden days posted there also which is how I met some of this fine crew originally :D

But back in those days there was Adam's chat thread or Nathii's chat thread. They were the two main places to chat. Attention Seekers lives on, but Adam's chat thread didn't last without Adam :awww:

/end of MTF history lesson

It's hard to break into a new chat thread :shrug: I attempted to post in the Castle a few years ago, and that was a failure. I couldn't do it :lol:
MTF ancient history :speakles:

and this is my absolute favorite even tho I know it's not Raquel's. But it's fitting that it's mine. :)

I love it too!

#4,741 ·
I can't go too far, I'm not only in the tripwires quarter, I'm in the tripwires section. :lol:

I think my match with Keech can go either way, in our first round we got about the same amount of votes :shrug:

#4,742 ·
Anyway, I didn't really answer before. It's not even that I don't have time to be in NT anymore.. my NT home is... gone :sad:

I was a key member of "Adam's chat thread" That was not its name, but :shrug: and Adam has actually escaped from the clutches of MTF :speakles: I really must get his Hanukkah card in the mail... anyway, Lee and Sue and some other fine people from olden days posted there also which is how I met some of this fine crew originally :D

But back in those days there was Adam's chat thread or Nathii's chat thread. They were the two main places to chat. Attention Seekers lives on, but Adam's chat thread didn't last without Adam :awww:

/end of MTF history lesson

It's hard to break into a new chat thread :shrug: I attempted to post in the Castle a few years ago, and that was a failure. I couldn't do it :lol:

#4,745 ·
I need to start planning this year's trip to London. My cousins's wedding is the end of June so that gives me an excuse to skip Wimbledon.. I feel like I'm the only person who hates attending it so much :lol:

#4,752 ·
My shitty day just won't end :rolls:

It's 8pm by the time the plane arrived Calgary. A really eerie feeling as there were patches of fog muted the city lights which on the other hand brightened by the new fall snow on the ground. Then I noticed the plane was flying in circle instead of landing. Since the delay was caused by problem with the airplane, I started to worry then close to freak out :eek: After another 15 minutes delay, the plane finally landed safely and cheers from some of the passengers.

I am glad that I am still alive to post about me freaking out though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.