Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,656 ·
Tonight is the high school choir's basket auction. I still go :lol: I used to run in in high school, plus I enjoy the thrill of possibly winning something :)

I will let you guys know if I win :dance: We're going for dinner first at a hibachi place, so it will be a good day :dance:

#4,668 ·
I am leaving for Calgary tomorrow and then Vancouver, Hong Kong Sunday morning. It will be Monday afternoon by the time I arrive Hong Kong. But when I leave Hong Kong on Sunday evening, I will arrive Vancouver on Sunday afternoon :lol:

I will bring my ipad with me and hopefully will find some free WiFi. Hopefully I can drop by. I am staying in my cousin's place and I doubt there is WiFi in the house.

horrible really :eek:

What you can do is exchange seats inside the plane . If the person is nice he will oblige . And have a safe flight :D
Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed if the person sitting next to my mom is willing.

#4,671 ·
:awww: I am in love with the boy and lego... Considering that none of this was planned, lego never expected this to show up on the Internet... they were just kind enough to decide to send him the set!

Raquel, I thought you would enjoy this bit of medical advise I gleaned from the comments section to the article about Mardy withdrawing from the AO.

:rolls: :rolls:
Have you seen me? I have the biggest eyes ever. :tape: Imagine as a baby... Obviously Nole and I need to have kids together. Me thinks..

Here is a cute video of Rafa, Murray, and Djoko as boys. Smugface is there too, but you can fast forward through it. I have to say that Djoko is the cutest kid with his huge eyes. I can imagine babies from him and Raquel. What eyes!

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1670752&cc=3888

The one part that was so adorable was Djoko so young that he was still having trouble putting on his shoes, but he was gathering up all the tennis balls! :)
I am leaving for Calgary tomorrow and then Vancouver, Hong Kong Sunday morning. It will be Monday afternoon by the time I arrive Hong Kong. But when I leave Hong Kong on Sunday evening, I will arrive Vancouver on Sunday afternoon :lol:

I will bring my ipad with me and hopefully will find some free WiFi. Hopefully I can drop by. I am staying in my cousin's place and I doubt there is WiFi in the house.

Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed if the person sitting next to my mom is willing.
Oh no did I miss you? Have a good trip, enjoy yourself and relax. And don't forget us! We love you :hug:

#4,664 ·
Raquel, I thought you would enjoy this bit of medical advise I gleaned from the comments section to the article about Mardy withdrawing from the AO.

IF tennis players get heart problems, they should just REST.....fasting if need be...the heart will correct itself....once you go to the surgeon, you will bever fully recover...
:rolls: :rolls:

#4,665 · (Edited)
Here is a cute video of Rafa, Murray, and Djoko as boys. Smugface is there too, but you can fast forward through it. I have to say that Djoko is the cutest kid with his huge eyes. I can imagine babies from him and Raquel. What eyes!

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1670752&cc=3888

The one part that was so adorable was Djoko so young that he was still having trouble putting on his shoes, but he was gathering up all the tennis balls! :)

#4,672 ·
Final stage of packing. I have a really sick feeling that things are not great this trip. Yesterday, I went to bank to withdraw money for the trip. When I checked account this morning, somehow there was another transaction that took another 700 from my account. I had to go to the bank again (Thank God they open on Saturday) and they found out they made a mistake :headband:

#4,678 ·
Portugal :hearts: i bet there is a golf course close by

just hearing about this Kansas NFL player who killed his gf and himself today in the stadium :unsure:

#4,681 ·
If only they would just kill themselves FIRST.

Thought at first you meant he was in the stands with his girlfriend and killed her there.

Now I am wondering about this dementia thing that they say football players suffer because of too many head injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.