Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who's Going?

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  bizzle 
#1 ·
I'm going for the qualies and first week :D
So excited!

#6 ·
Re: Who is going to the Aussie Open?

Arriving on Monday and visiting family and seeing a bit of Melbourne then going Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday :rocker2:. Tragically I have to be back by the weekend.

#7 · (Edited)
Have extra final rounds tickets

Guys,

I purchased some weeks ago Aussie Open tickets for the men's single final rounds (quarters, semis, final) for one person, but I decided I won't go. So, I'm trying to sell them. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message.

PS. This is not business I'm doing. I'm just selling my tickets at the official prices.

#10 ·
Quick question about attending the AO

Can ground passes be bought on the day and are there Wimbledon-style queues to attain them?

And if so, what time do you recommend joining the queue to be inside the grounds in good time? (During the first 5 days of play)

Thank you in advance for feedback. This is kind of a last minute thing so excuse me for being so unprepared.

#11 ·
Question about the AO

*MODS please wait until I have a response before burying my thread somewhere else*

Can ground passes be bought on the day and are there Wimbledon-style queues to attain them?

And if so, what time do you recommend joining the queue to be inside the grounds in good time? (During the first 5 days of play)

Thank you in advance for feedback. This is kind of a last minute thing so excuse me for being so unprepared.

:worship:

#13 ·
Re: Question about the AO

No one goes to the Aussie open then?

There's a forum thread.
Does it not occur to you that I tried the forum thread? Why else would I make a point to the mods about not moving the thread? Why respond to a thread you don't know the answer to? Just to claim a slight sense of superiority? Really?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.