Mens Tennis Forums banner

2009 Piccies Thread!!!

529K views 2K replies 137 participants last post by  AnnieNik 
#1 ·
Might as well start one now :haha:

the 2009 piccies thread! Lets have fun filling this one up.

This post has been deleted
#854 ·
He looks a bit like Woody, but I'm seeing more of a connection with Travis Fimmel, the actor from The Beast:

Either way, yum! He also seems to need English lessons. And, since I have a master's degree in English and have taught students, I think I could be #53,242 on the Youzhny waiting list as opposed to #2,086,550 for Marat.

#862 ·
... I'm seeing more of a connection with Travis Fimmel, the actor from The Beast:
... since I have a master's degree in English and have taught students, I think I could be #53,242 on the Youzhny waiting list as opposed to #2,086,550 for Marat.
I've never heard of this guy, but he looks like the missing link between Youzhny and Ryan Phillippe, of whom I have heard. Just watching my grammar here ...

For sure, there must be a lot of talent on the forum waiting to be tapped on Marat's behalf! A qualified psychologist could teach him how to get his head together on court. A few dancing lessons wouldn't go amiss either, so I've heard. :eek: Any ballerinas willing to take him on? And of course he'll need a plumber to show him how to use his washing machine at home, so mama Rausa can have a lie-in on Saturday morning! :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.