Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Vincent Spadea Thread

25K views 228 replies 46 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 · (Edited)
Vincent Spadea... What do you think about him ? He's strange, isn't he ??

#103 ·
Mae, do you even know what we're talking about? ;) Vince IS going to be in the top 10, and SOON.

#109 ·
superpinkone37 said:
Geez, Vince needs to stop being so damn generous. First he let's all the younger Americans win, and now he let Martin, who is playing one of his last tournaments before he retires beat him.
Oh Vince is just a nice guy. I admire him for playing in those clay court tournaments. And I think other American players should follow Vince's example ;)

#110 ·
Yes, Vince's lack of fear to go over and lose to someone even Andy Roddick could beat on clay last year is an admirable feat indeed. MAD PROPS YO VINNAY!

holyfuckinghelldanilleyouravohmygod

#114 ·
Re: What about VINCE ???

you're mostly talking about his appearence but I think that you forget a little bit his game......
but that's true : he's hot and really funny!actually he's really a nice guy!
I wish him the best for 2007....I hope he's going to make his dreams come true...

#115 ·

you're mostly talking about his appearence but I think that you forget a little bit his game......
but that's true : he's hot and really funny!actually he's really a nice guy!
I wish him the best for 2007....I hope he's going to make his dreams come true...
Vinnay is that you?!

#118 ·

Because I'm your biggest fan eva!!

Please tell me you really are Vinnay Ice, spare my heart.:sad:

#120 ·

:bigcry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.