Mens Tennis Forums banner

What Political Persuasion Are You?

2K views 58 replies 27 participants last post by  marcRD 
#1 ·
#56 ·
buddyholly said:
Did you mean to include a poll on religious views?
yeah because he's on about this topic 24/7 and mentions these kind of stats in every show.

btw for funny, we should all stay with ricky gervais. :)

while i agree on maher, i doubt conservatives would be virtually unable to find colbert or stwart funny. they have tons of bits that are flat out hilarious and not even close to maher's over-the-top biased jokes. why do you fight HIM anyways? i actually kind of think of you whenever he ridicules religion as he seems to have pretty much the kind of attitude towards it that you have as well - you don't even like him for that?

#57 ·
why do you fight HIM anyways? i actually kind of think of you whenever he ridicules religion as he seems to have pretty much the kind of attitude towards it that you have as well - you don't even like him for that?
Making fun of religion is like shooting fish in a barrel, so I don't give Maher marks for it. Religulous was a pathetic movie. The Life of Brian was a much better satire of religion. (Like I said, Monty Python does everything better.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.