Mens Tennis Forums banner

MTF poster appreciation thread!

4K views 66 replies 22 participants last post by  :Zaz: 
#1 ·
Ok i was not really that good friends with anyone on here before the Mister MTF contest (the simontards ahve always accepted my smut with open arms though lol), but thanks to that i've made some amazing and cool friends on here. so this is my thread to big them up and show them the love they deserve, feel free to do the same for your MTF buddies.

Kezzi - possibley the best tennis supporter ever. she knows her stuff and follows her faves religously. her pics from tournaments and her excitment is infectous. shes hands down a complete sweatheart to and she cheers me up no end on facebook. all round good star.

theMEESH - haha i love this girl, she has the perfect sense of humour to compliment mine. her singing shar la la la la on facebook stole my heart. she has great taste to. oh and you still owe me a 20 down my jockstrap :inlove:

Clydey - guy with THE sense of humour, self deprication and self loving in equal amounts. He is a murray fan but we don't hold that against him. he is obviously a sex god to!

Carlita - such a perve no wonder i love her posts. shes a total laugh off of the forum to. caring side to which is great. i'll fight her for nando lol

special mention to scoobs (flirt with me anytime, i love it) truc (amazing taste in players) corey feldman (he is the sex) MsTree (still rocking my world) guy haines (knowledgeable on tennis, knows his shit)

if i forgot anyone im really sorry will probably add more later. but yeah these guys make my posting on MTF worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Sjengster-Most reasonable and insightful poster in MTF, too bad I dont see him around that much anymore.

heya-schizophrenic poster who kind of lives in his/her own world, a troll who actually doesnt seek to get attention but just want to ramble on about the same thing day after day. Most trolls are often simply pathetic atention seekers with little else to do who invents a crazy character for themselves in the internet, Heya is the real deal, he could really be writting from a mental clinic, no joke. He is a true original and kind of creepy when you think about things he would be capable of doing for his obsesssion on Roddick/Federer. Go and take a look at his old threads 6 years ago and he really made more sense in his posts he had this obsessive love for Roddick and was dreaming of a golden slam 2004, somewhere when the dream crashed his brain really did melt down, I still think it is fascinating to read what a real lunatic has to say.

Cmonaussie-For all these endless hours he has dedicated on finding all kind of weird statistics and all endless threads he can start about the most important or most useless tennis statistics in the world, I think he is underapreciated for all endless tennis discussions that starts by his threads.

Glennmirnyi-He is loud, arrogant and often wrong, he is all about style and no substance. He never changes his mind, he never changes the mind of anyone. Still he is a colorful character in MTF and I know MTF needs these maniacs to not get awfully boring, I kind of miss him.

Natalia-She turns me on.

#4 · (Edited)
I have been here a while and made a lot of friends, some became friends in real life too. Here are some of them, in random order

Eruwen: Gaby was the very first to "talk" to me She became one of my best friends, in tennis and everyday life.

With Gaby go my other Nando chicas such as: Sommarsverige, freesbee, Mount Goddess & Jenrios.

Denaon: Sorry Dani, this is your name :p Eventhough we've never met in real life (which is something Im working on :p ) he's also one of my best friends and if it wasn't for him, I wouldnt be here today, Im convinced of that. :hug: One of the sweetest people I know :) and love him lots and couldnt imagine my life without him!

Peta Pan: Spent 2 weeks with Peta travelling through Europe last year and I had a great time! It was great to finally meet her after chatting online for so long! She's a dear friend, my Molina pal

FiBeR: :hearts: my sweet Ray Love him lots eventhough he can also drive me crazy at times :hug: Love spending time with him when he's in Europe and listening to him on the phone/msn !

Manobianca: Spent more time with Misha on facebook than on mtf. Where I've come to know him quite well. Sweet guy, dear friend :hug: Would love to meet him for real one day!

FerrersLinda: Linda pinda is great! I love it when she comes here to visit the family and we meet up for drinks or dinner! Total sweetie!

safin-rules-no.1: Ray's a darling! My advocaat & slagroom buddy :rolls: Always love to talk to him, online or on the phone and one day we'll have that advocaat together with some stroopwafels :hug:

tedlesurfeur: another sweet guy who turned into a good friend. Also love talking to him, he's got the most lovely voice :hearts: Next time Im in Paris, do not forget to show up :rolls:

Ljubica: sweet lady, we might not always see eye to eye when it comes to a certain player, but other than that, Rose is always there for me when I need her :hug:

of course there are more here, like the posters I spend time with at the tournaments in Holland : Eliane, Fenna, Yvo, Martijn... :hug: but this is it for now :lol:

a special mention from me as well :lol:
Sammy01: it has to be you! Your posts here crack me up at times :haha: and you totally surprised me with last years Mr & Miss MTF thing. Love talking to you and you have the power to cheer me up :D oh btw, Nando's mine :devil: I dare you to take him from me..... :spit:

bottom line, just a few of the people I care about a lot. It's just a tennisforum.....but see what can happen ;)

#56 · (Edited)
safin-rules-no.1: Ray's a darling! My advocaat & slagroom buddy :rolls: Always love to talk to him, online or on the phone and one day we'll have that advocaat together with some stroopwafels :hug:
:awww: anytime hun. One of these days i'll actually go to Holland :tape:

My fav poster are:

Carlita - just simply rocks!!!!! :hug: :kiss:

<<Ivan>> - love ya hun :kiss:

Lee - i miss the old days :sad:

FibeR - a great guy :D

some other posters are cool too! :D

#11 ·
i need to get to know more posters. there seems like loads i never have even come across, maybe i need to venture into player forums :unsure:

carlita :hug: though :armed: nando is woth the fight!

#16 ·
getta - because she lives in her own world
nathii - because she's playing with her imaginary hotness without a shame
zirconek - because he is the sweetest gye on mtf
manobianca - because he is sweet to me
lee - she is my calmer
saulo - because he is my friend
rtgy - because he likes to :hug:

special to guy haines 'n garson :hug:

#18 ·
Nice thread :D

There is so much bitching and unpleasantness around MTF sometimes, that we can forget that it has loads of positive points too - and over the years I've been fortunate enough to meet many posters from here in "real" life, and form genuine friendships.

Here are some of them.......

ellen and noleta from Novak's Forum.............. two lovely Belgian ladies who I had the pleasure of spending a recent holiday with at the Rotterdam tournament. Warm, generous, funny, kind-hearted and both great company - I love them both.

Jelena_78 - just such a warm and amazing person, and I love her to pieces :awww:

patchett, infini., FerrersLinda, Mrs.B. and the lovely ~*Carlita*~ - all of whom I've been happy to spend time with at tournaments and am proud to call friends.

And finally *Elsie" - sadly doesn't post here anymore. but still remains one of my closest friends, and we speak regularly.

As Carlita said - "bottom line, just a few of the people I care about a lot. It's just a tennisforum.....but see what can happen" :D

Reactions: Carlita
#21 ·
OMG Sammy :smooch: this is a great idea!

First and foremost, Lee, DhammaTiger, Cindy19, PsichoGaucho, Betty I don't get to talk to them as much here, especially Santi and Ali but I'm glad FB has made it capable for me to keep in touch with them. They were pretty much the first couple of people that I really really talked to on here.

Okay so here are the current ones that come into my head, if I forget someone... it's not because I don't love you... I've just woken up and haven't had breakfast :p

In no particular order:

Sammy01 - I haven't seen anything I don't like about this guy! He's nice, pervy :devil:, very sweet and so much fun to talk to! And believe me Sam.... your opening debut on the stage..... I will fly over to England JUST to slip you that 20 :p ... I better get a lapdance though! lol

Kai, SafinaFan, xohxmyx, Smitty8, Rawalya, Sileithel, Peta Pan I started talking to these chicas in the Del Potro sub forum and have just had so much fun talking to them and joking and not just about del potro, but about anything and everything.

Cobalt60 Dr. Sue is awesome! She is so smart and if I was a doctor, I'd like to be like her. I love how I can find her just about everywhere on MTF, not just in a certain forum or thread.... she's so wise and gah... can't say enough good things about the good Doc.

Mount Goddess: So much hilarity goes on in our conversations... mostly about skanks and hot pictures of JCF! She is super nice and it's fun being catty with her about JC's ladies :p

Arwelya: Just added her on FB, a fellow JCF fan, and even though we've just really started talking, we've hit it off really well.

Bibberz- Bibbz is one of the people I'm so happy I get to talk to ... or at least read :p He's such a fascinating character... I wonder what he's like in person :D... and he's pretty close... Nor Cal :rocker2:

Jessebel Someone's gotta answer Bibberz' questions right? :p But she's really cool and totally deserved to win Miss MTF... her and her boobies. :lol: I'm still bummed she hasn't taken a piccy with what I sent her... but I'm patient... :D

*~Carlita~* I may have gotten the squigglies and asterisks reversed lol... but Sj. is so nice and very interesting and I love talking to her both here and on FB

Denaon I can't spell/remember the new SN but he is so nice to talk to too and I love listening to what he has to say....

I know that everything kinda sounds the same in sense of answers... but I can't explain how I feel about these people.... I love them and sometimes... I really feel like they know me better than my "physical" friends. I love them very much and would do anything for them. <3

#23 ·
Sammy01 - I haven't seen anything I don't like about this guy! He's nice, pervy :devil:, very sweet and so much fun to talk to! And believe me Sam.... your opening debut on the stage..... I will fly over to England JUST to slip you that 20 :p ... I better get a lapdance though! lol
this is going to be interesting :devil: can I join you Michelle? ;)

*~Carlita~* I may have gotten the squigglies and asterisks reversed lol... but Sj. is so nice and very interesting and I love talking to her both here and on FB
:hug: back at ya Meesh

#38 ·
Ok i was not really that good friends with anyone on here before the Mister MTF contest (the simontards ahve always accepted my smut with open arms though lol), but thanks to that i've made some amazing and cool friends on here. so this is my thread to big them up and show them the love they deserve, feel free to do the same for your MTF buddies.

Kezzi - possibley the best tennis supporter ever. she knows her stuff and follows her faves religously. her pics from tournaments and her excitment is infectous. shes hands down a complete sweatheart to and she cheers me up no end on facebook. all round good star.
SAMMY!!!! :hug: You're the cutest ever! Thanks so much! :smooch:

And it's a great idea! The same goes for me. Before the miss MTF contest, I just was in a few player forums and mostly in the Dutch chatthread. So I should start with the incredibly nice anonymous, who nominated me for the contest. I don't know who you are, but thanks to you I got to know a lot more posters on here and had a great time participating in the contest. :D

The Dutchies: Brenda (Dutchie), Nienke (RogiNie), Eva, Martijn, Sjoukje, Gaby and especially Yvo (Chiudi-fan) and Fenna (Catchie). Yvo gets this special mention, because we discovered through MTF that we live about 10 minutes away from each other and we became very good friends outside mtf. Since a few years, she was at almost every big moment in my life. In the good (meeting Harry Kewell was all thanks to her!) and the bad times. :hug: Fenna is the other specialty, cause she's my dear twin sister. And we have a special connection that cannot be explained to the non-twins in this world. :D (Don't bother asking twins what it's like, cause we simply don't know how to explain... It's the same as if I was asking what it's like not to have a twin. :p )
I'll mention StephB here too, we hang out with her and Manja (don't know the nick :eek:) at almost every tournament we visit and I consider them part of the Dutchies. ;)

Sammy: Of course I'd seen you around the Simontards before, but I'm so happy I've got to know you better. First time I read some of your posts it made me go :eek:, but I just wasn't used to that. Fresh out of the very civilized Dutch topic, it's quite the adjustment. :lol: Since your comment on my pic with Gillou, I think you're hilarious. During the miss contest and on FB I discovered you are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that I've got to know you better and that you drag me out here more. You always make me feel good by saying such nice things, you're the best! I already look forward to the day we can meet in person! :hug: :smooch: :worship:

Jule81: Not so much around on MTF anymore, just sometimes in the not so lively Nico Lapentti forum. But we have this shared passion for Nico and during lots of messaging and chats discovered we have a lot in common. So no better place to meet irl for the first time after all these years than at the airport in Munich on our way to the Croatia - Ecuador tie! :bounce:

The Simontards: You all make his forum so much fun to read an participate in and I'm proud to be among you all! :D All these great news finds, pictures, etc, you guys are the best!
Special mention to Fran; without your translations, I would just stare at Gillou's beauty. But because of you, I also get to know what goes on inside him. And this doesn't just apply on Gilles, but also my other French faves. :worship: And a special :hug: to Yavor even though 1 hug is nothing compared to the ones you already posted for me.

The Nono club: Irina, Via, Marine, Soulage and Higherlaw. It's just so much fun to be around other fans. Even if Arnaud can't do anything bad imo, your comments make me laugh a lot! I'm the fan who always sees the good, you guys are the realists and I need you guys to kick me off the cloud sometimes. :lol: It's a pleasure that we have this great group now to keep the forum active and we can also chat about other topics, without an actual chatthread. It's so cool. :cool:

And with this post I'm glad I hang around the same forums all the time, otherwise the choices would be too hard! :eek:

#40 ·
SAMMY!!!! :hug: You're the cutest ever! Thanks so much! :smooch:

And it's a great idea! The same goes for me. Before the miss MTF contest, I just was in a few player forums and mostly in the Dutch chatthread. So I should start with the incredibly nice anonymous, who nominated me for the contest. I don't know who you are, but thanks to you I got to know a lot more posters on here and had a great time participating in the contest.

The Dutchies: Brenda (Dutchie), Nienke (RogiNie), Eva, Martijn, Sjoukje, Gaby and especially Yvo (Chiudi-fan) and Fenna (Catchie). Yvo gets this special mention, because we discovered through MTF that we live about 10 minutes away from each other and we became very good friends outside mtf. Since a few years, she was at almost every big moment in my life. In the good (meeting Harry Kewell was all thanks to her!) and the bad times. :hug: Fenna is the other specialty, cause she's my dear twin sister. And we have a special connection that cannot be explained to the non-twins in this world. :D (Don't bother asking twins what it's like, cause we simply don't know how to explain... It's the same as if I was asking what it's like not to have a twin.
I'll mention StephB here too, we hang out with her and Manja (don't know the nick :eek:) at almost every tournament we visit and I consider them part of the Dutchies. ;)

Sammy: Of course I'd seen you around the Simontards before, but I'm so happy I've got to know you better. First time I read some of your posts it made me go :eek:, but I just wasn't used to that. Fresh out of the very civilized Dutch topic, it's quite the adjustment. :lol: Since your comment on my pic with Gillou, I think you're hilarious. During the miss contest and on FB I discovered you are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that I've got to know you better and that you drag me out here more. You always make me feel good by saying such nice things, you're the best! I already look forward to the day we can meet in person! :hug: :smooch: :worship:

Jule81: Not so much around on MTF anymore, just sometimes in the not so lively Nico Lapentti forum. But we have this shared passion for Nico and during lots of messaging and chats discovered we have a lot in common. So no better place to meet irl for the first time after all these years than at the airport in Munich on our way to the Croatia - Ecuador tie! :bounce:

The Simontards: You all make his forum so much fun to read an participate in and I'm proud to be among you all! :D All these great news finds, pictures, etc, you guys are the best!
Special mention to Fran; without your translations, I would just stare at Gillou's beauty. But because of you, I also get to know what goes on inside him. And this doesn't just apply on Gilles, but also my other French faves. :worship: And a special :hug: to Yavor even though 1 hug is nothing compared to the ones you already posted for me.

The Nono club: Irina, Via, Marine, Soulage and Higherlaw. It's just so much fun to be around other fans. Even if Arnaud can't do anything bad imo, your comments make me laugh a lot! I'm the fan who always sees the good, you guys are the realists and I need you guys to kick me off the cloud sometimes. :lol: It's a pleasure that we have this great group now to keep the forum active and we can also chat about other topics, without an actual chatthread. It's so cool. :cool:

And with this post I'm glad I hang around the same forums all the time, otherwise the choices would be too hard! :eek:
i loved reading this :worship:

i hope you and jule81 have the most amazing time at the davis cup tie. it should be a cracker.

i know i can be a bit much sometimes, but deep down im caring to. the pic of simon and you was one of my faves ever i still remember calling you a bitch for having such a great pic with him, what a way to introduce myself to you lol :hug:

#43 ·
l_mac and acionescu - Like the sisters I never had, but always wanted. Most of you don't deserve to be posting on the same forum as them, in all honesty. Not being able to speak with them on a regular basis is like water torture even for someone who has almost everything they wanted in life.

Evita - One of the most helpful people on MTF, most of you don't deserve to be helped by her, in all honesty.

I could go on about others, but don't have the time.

#44 ·
l_mac and acionescu - Like the sisters I never had, but always wanted. Most of you don't deserve to be posting on the same forum as them, in all honesty. Not being able to speak with them on a regular basis is like water torture even for someone who has almost everything they wanted in life.

Evita - One of the most helpful people on MTF, most of you don't deserve to be helped by her, in all honesty.

I could go on about others, but don't have the time.
in all honesty?

#53 ·
Thanks for getting this thread back on track Mich :D I also should have mentioned Har-Tru in my first post here, - friends always look out for you - and he does - thanks :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.