#4 ·
Warum hasst du mich? :sad:

Reactions: Mimi
#6 ·
Still love you though. :kiss:

#8 ·
Were you born in Germany? :D

#13 ·
1.) Do you think the mind suppresses bad memories? How fresh in your mind are your bad experiences in the "old country"?

2.) Is your German as bad as your English?

3.) When did you realize you were bi/gay (which is it actually?)?

4.) Re: 3.) do your parents know and how have they accepted it?

5.) What is your career?

#17 ·
1.oh,very fesh.sometimes is really tough because my mom 'n dad talk so much about days in happy country.no,mind can't suppress bad memories.they would've shown sometime,you can't excape them.
2.yes
3.gay.i don't know.i was 11-12
4.yes,they know,they accept me as a gay gye.i'm sure they knew before i told them.
5.i'm (nathii,told you,couldn'd excape this:)) dr.sc.agr.ivan grisogno.i'm working in hohenheim(12km away from stutgart).this is one of two biggest plant institutes in europe(almeria,spain 'n hohenheim) https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/

#18 ·
1.) Did your parents ever fight about "who is to blame" i.e. blaming each other's ethnic groups?

2.) Would your parents ever go back to ex-Yugo or do they really have nothing to go back to?

3.) Do you have siblings?

4.) Your work on plants, is it mostly agricultural or are you focused on ornamental plants/flowers, etc.?

5.) How deep do you plan to go into botany? Is it just a job or are you fascinated with plants?

6.) Do you have any interest in species discovery, e.g. going to rain forests in Borneo and identifying new species of plants?

#19 ·
1. no,never.or not that i'm aware of.somehow dad "felt" what've happen,it was his idea to leave yugoslavia as soon as possible.mom was against.
2.they would love to.but only in kalovac(both are born there).my dad is sure-situation there is much worse now than 1991.in bosnia particulary.
3.i'm the only child.i have cousins 'n relaives in sucuraj(hvar island),croatia 'n in novi sad,serbia.but just a few.most of them are in heaven,from both sides.
4.my work is in laboratory.i intend to work in almeria.i believe there is a chance in a 2 years or so.vegetables are my speciality,beans,etc.but these days i'm working on garlic.
5.i'm fascinated with plants,nothing more.
6.not particulary.i'm dreaming to spend some time in africa.there is a small chance-next summer in guinea bissau.2 of my colleagues are already there,working with natives.

#20 ·
1- why do you hate the Castle and Castlers?

2- do you consider yourself "fickle", i.e. do you think you are prone to fast impressions and can change your mind about people or your friends very fast?

3- how seriously do you take yourself in general?

4- what do you like to do in your free time? what are your hobbies?

5- what sports are you good at? and do you play tennis?

6- do you feel attracted to girls sometimes or you are only interested in gyes no matter how hot a girl can be?

more later :p

#21 ·
1.you're all hysterical 'n acting like pigeons in front of cd.example-i saw his post yesterday.bossy 'n you're all like mouses.i don't get it
2.no.as i said to saulo a few days ago i'm not here to be loved,just joking,fooling around
3.very seriously.
4.internet,partying.my free time as not that free
5.tennis.you missed that i was tennis player as junior
6.no.girls never

#29 ·
same question as scoobs, not very sure how I'm in your book right now, am I cool or not? :awww:

#30 ·
okay,let's talk about that again.

as you know ('n you know many things) our PMs,our chatting are not MTF.
i'll always tell you('n attack you) if i think you doing something wrong
i'm afraid you won't admit to yourself you caused so much trouble 'n,at the end,sunnumy...defeat 'n hurted sue's feelings.

but,everything we've talked,everything i said to you stay.
what do you think(retorically)-i told you so many things about me,pretty much in cofidencial,you haven't fooled me.
of course i appreciate you.

you're in my main book.

#37 ·
:wavey: haines

it's not about gay issues,not at all.first i read novel "querelle de brest" by jean genet.
querelle movie is made before i was born but,thanks to my dad,i fell in love with fassbinder,from maria brown to berlin alexanderplatz
particulary in his querelle i love the "brown-white" atmosphere,brad davis was a perfect choice.so much tension,insecurity,inner-secrets...

i'm not a holliwood fan(movis made after 1970),90% of their product are..hum..shallow.

'n by the way i couldn't believe what i read-one of our miss contestants stated smth like-i don't like shakespeare,hamlet particulary 'n i think anna karenina is just love affair novel.

that's so miss.

#42 · (Edited)
My question is, why did you decide to put that in your signature about me? :scratch:

*edit* I read your question in the other part of the forum. All NT threads that get 1000 posts get moved to chat threads. This thread if it gets 1000 posts will move there too. I'm not getting special treatment or anything. :shrug:

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.