Mens Tennis Forums banner

Uncharitable Celebrity Gossip

10K views 216 replies 40 participants last post by  tangytennis 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought this might be a joke ... but apparently not.

Gwynnie's got a new website :worship: I nearly cried when I first read her inspirational mesage :bigcry: Can't wait for more insight :bigclap:

My life is good because I am not passive about it. I want to nourish what is real, and I want to do it without wasting time. I love to travel, to cook, to eat, to take care of my body and mind, to work hard. I love being a mother who has to overcome my bad qualities to be a good mother. I love being in spaces that are clean and feel nice.

Over the years, I have tried lots of different things. I have made lots of mistakes. But I have figured some things out in the process and I would like to share them with you. Whether you want a good place to eat in London, some advice on where to stay in Austin, the recipe I made up this week, or some thoughts from one of my sages, GOOP is a little bit of everything that makes up my life.

Make your life good. Invest in what’s real. Cook a meal for someone you love. Pause before reacting. Clean out your space. Read something beautiful. Treat yourself to something. Go to a city you’ve never been to. Learn something new. Don’t be lazy. Workout and stick with it. GOOP. Make it great.

http://goop.com/
:worship:

:mad:

I am particularly looking forward to the thoughts of her sages :D

#45 ·
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow makes me roll my eyes/Clay Aiken Is Gay!

Lecter: And you think if you come out, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if you come out, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.

Clarice Starling: I don't know. I don't know.

Lecter: Thank you, Clarice. Thank you.

#47 ·

Thought provoking, intelligent social commentary I pulled from D-listed...the Claymates are :awww: and :eek:

"This is a gut wrenching day for The ClayNation. Somebody wake me up, I hope its a dream."

"please tell me I'm not the only one who is shocked beyond belief! I feel numb I'm so upset. This can't be real!! How can you guys say this won't change anything? This changes EVERYTHING. I don't even know what to think right now"

"I wish him well and hope he gets some peace of mind now BUT I feel he lied to everyone-especially us fans. He should have just said so years ago. I feel like we were "used". I still love to hear him sing but I also feel he has now become like a Michael Jackson and it's a bit too weird! He isn't just the plain ordinary person with the values he first stood for.-but it's just my opinion."

"One really sad thing for me that sums this up. THis morning at the breakfast table my 9 and 10 year olds were there and the radio was on and they came on with the headline "FOrmer American Idol..." and I knew what was coming and I ran to turn it off. I didn't want my young children to hear that and ask questions about it. To me this is the saddest thing and the reason I won't be able to hold him as my idol. I remember the day when I ran to turn it on and called all the family to watch with pride. It just seems so in your face now and I don't want exposing my kids to this. "

"I just feel rather silly now having spent the last 5 years drooling over and being fan girly for a singer I thought was straight and now finding out he is gay. It does change my perception of who he is and how I see him. We always called him our boyfriend and that won't be happening anymore."

#53 ·

Okay, okay. Fangirling to that degree scares me. You know what I mean- where the line between reality and utter delusion becomes blurred.

My comment had nothing to do with regular healthy fangirling...like for instance,...geez, I don't know...Rafa's fashion sense? That's a-okay. :yeah:

#55 ·

Tom Cruise was a regular at a place called The Abbey in West Hollywood (California) where I used to live. It was a specific kind of establishment, and people "talked."

I don't think there is any substantiated proof, although I don't follow his career that much at all. He's too radical in his views for me. :help:

#58 ·

Blind Item:

PopBitch - Married with children and a high-flying Hollywood career, this A-lister was known at his New York performing school as “Two Tricks”, and was famous for once giving blow jobs to eight men consecutively in a closet.
Tom and John both went to New York performing schools, both have children, but one owns several planes and has his own personal airstrip...high-flying?

:p

#61 ·

Tom Cruise jumped the shark years ago. He's in Wacko Jacko land now. It's so weird how he morphed from being the cool all American boy from Risky Business and Top Gun to just another Hollywood Scientologist freak show.

#65 ·

remember this

look at his face as the seconds go by :scared:

"you're a jerk" :lol:

#79 ·

purity of his instrument

can he play tunes on his then :lol:
Safe to say that from the very onset of puberty he's never enjoyed blowing his own trumpet.

#70 ·

i hear he is gay

why all the cool boy are gay:sad: :p

hello all:

FA come va con l'ita;)

#72 ·

Ciao Betty! :wavey: :hug:

I don't know why the cool boys are gay. :sobbing:
:hug: long time without to talk..

well..no comment:p

#74 ·

Gwynnie made #17 on the list of weirdest baby names too. :hatoff:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15765_20-most-bizarre-celebrity-baby-names.html

#17.
Apple

Child Of: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris "You Know How I Know You're Gay? You Like Coldplay" Martin

At first, we assumed the naming process went a little bit like that time Newton invented gravity. You know, he was eating an apple or something. We never paid attention in History. Anyway, Gwyneth explained the name on an episode of Oprah back in August of 2004. Her exact words were:

"Right, well, um, basically it was because when we were first pregnant, her daddy said, if it's, basically one day he just said if it's a girl I think her name should be Apple. And I just, it sounded so sweet, and it conjures such a lovely picture for me, you know apples are so sweet and they're wholesome, and it's biblical and it's just, they're so, and I just thought it sounded so lovely and ..."

Obviously, Gwyneth has no clue why she named her kid Apple, either.

#82 ·

Believe me, the twinge is what I was aiming for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.