Mens Tennis Forums banner

Vienna Q1: Nishioka def. Coric 6-4 6-2

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  samanosuke 
#1 ·
Great win over another very talanted youngster :woohoo: Hope Yoshi can keep it up ! I hope he can qualify in this tournament :)

#3 ·
Hype of Coric on a bit of a delay now, it seems. First he was stopped by Lacko and now this interesting loss. No complaints about that.

#6 ·
Coric was all the way in Uzbekistan 1 day before this match. Not really that surprising that he lost. He should be able to recuperate for the qualies in Basel (if he gets in). Nishioka seems good. Tbh I haven't really seen him play much whatsoever but in terms of his results. This match was a win-win for the future of tennis.

#7 ·
Coric is so talented and also a figher that even if he is tired he still would probably be able to win few matches so i'm really happy for Nishioka. Also Nishioka defeat solid player like Yen Hsun Lu 6-2 6-2 on hard courts few weeks ago and took golden medal on Asian Games so probably not that much of a surpise. Yoshi on fire hope he can keep it up! Mecir next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.