Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the season

19K views 225 replies 105 participants last post by  Sapeod 
#1 · (Edited)
Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the season

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time, between now & the rest of the season, trust me, my tennis intuition has sat me down and had serious words with me about this one...

Who the hell wants to go?

All the power is with him now

- A Wimbledon title, coming through in the manner he did, against the man he did, OVER THE ADVERSITY, HEEEEEEEE DIIIIIID
- The new baby, the marriage.
- Becker beckering his serve

An extra spring in his step and that essential, *clicks fingers* va-ava-vfooooooooom! Get ready to check the wheeeeeel power!

All of it coming, just at THE OPPORTUUUUNE time for the BLOKE, OH YEAH, on a surface now let's remember, this bhenchod actually makes sweet, sweet luuuv to.

Once that perfect storm happens....

.... IT'S THIS THE NEW GUY THAT WILL REAPPEAR ON OUR COURTS, FRESHHHHH, RECHARGED, REVITALISED AND A NEW-BODY!

Everyone else you see, may as well default and give him W.O's, because mark my intuitive words, he will obliterate anybody that walks in his way between now and the end of the season, ending in my fine city of London. :D

ClutchPrediction Copyright(C)

See less See more
#154 ·
Re: Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the sea

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time, between now & the rest of the season, trust me, my tennis intuition has sat me down and had serious words with me about this one...
You know, I know a guy...really patient, understanding, won't over-medicate, I'm sure he could help you out with that :hug:

#157 ·
Re: Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the sea

I hope he retires now, after all the shame this thread has brought upon him.
He knows no shame, so the show never stops. A delusional narcissistic borderliner :worship:

#163 ·

When COW's away, the little muppets will play...where were you when he was in godzilla mode when he signed up? LOL

#167 ·

Another "Crushing Failure" clown. :facepalm:

#169 ·

:haha:

#178 ·

This is like the mirror image of the awesome "Cilic will reach the USO final" prediction, lol.

#181 ·

The skills involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.