Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the season

19K views 225 replies 105 participants last post by  Sapeod 
#1 · (Edited)
Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the season

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time, between now & the rest of the season, trust me, my tennis intuition has sat me down and had serious words with me about this one...

Who the hell wants to go?

All the power is with him now

- A Wimbledon title, coming through in the manner he did, against the man he did, OVER THE ADVERSITY, HEEEEEEEE DIIIIIID
- The new baby, the marriage.
- Becker beckering his serve

An extra spring in his step and that essential, *clicks fingers* va-ava-vfooooooooom! Get ready to check the wheeeeeel power!

All of it coming, just at THE OPPORTUUUUNE time for the BLOKE, OH YEAH, on a surface now let's remember, this bhenchod actually makes sweet, sweet luuuv to.

Once that perfect storm happens....

.... IT'S THIS THE NEW GUY THAT WILL REAPPEAR ON OUR COURTS, FRESHHHHH, RECHARGED, REVITALISED AND A NEW-BODY!

Everyone else you see, may as well default and give him W.O's, because mark my intuitive words, he will obliterate anybody that walks in his way between now and the end of the season, ending in my fine city of London. :D

ClutchPrediction Copyright(C)

See less See more
#8 ·
Re: Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the sea

Mate, I'm gonna be pissed at you if you've jinxed it now :p
Serbian Gymnast to score a PERFECT 10 ON ALL APPARATUS Joe man.

#4 ·
Re: Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time between now & the rest of the sea

... shit.

#5 ·

Then bet all your money in the house bet.. you will earn a lot, me thinks you are just speaking nosense.

#6 ·

Novak Djokovic will not lose more than one time, between now & the rest of the season, trust me, my tennis intuition has sat me down and had serious words with me about this one...

Who the hell wants to go?

All the power is with him now

- A Wimbledon title, coming through in the manner he did, against the man he did, OVER THE ADVERSITY, HEEEEEEEE DIIIIIID
- The new baby, the marriage.
- Becker beckering his serve

An extra spring in his step and that essential, *clicks fingers* va-ava-vfooooooooom! Get ready to check the wheeeeeel power!

All of it coming, just at THE OPPORTUUUUNE time for the BLOKE, OH YEAH, on a surface now let's remember, this bhenchod actually makes sweet, sweet luuuv to.

Once that perfect storm happens....
.... IT'S THIS THE NEW GUY THAT WILL REAPPEAR ON OUR COURTS, FRESHHHHH, RECHARGED, REVITALISED AND A NEW-BODY!

Everyone else you see, may as well default and give him W.O's, because mark my intuitive words, he will obliterate anybody that walks in his way between now and the end of the season in my fine city London. :D

ClutchPrediction Copyright(C)

#7 ·

Weren't you preaching to us a few days ago that fed was going to beat nole?

#11 ·

Weren't you preaching to us a few days ago that fed was going to beat nole?
Ignore...another fed fan in the mask of djokovic...tell him djokovic is better than federer and see his response.:D

#9 ·

Well, he's not playing Asia, we know that. So he will play presumably Toronto/Cincy/USO/Paris/WTF.

No way in hell he wins all 5

#10 ·

As it is, Djokovic is defending Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, and the WTF. Plus the F of the USO, QF of Cincinnati, and the SF of Toronto, that's a total of 5,740 points. Rafa the rest of 2014 is defending 5,720 points, about the same. As for Rogie, he is defending only 1,510 points total the rest of 2014.

#16 ·

Maybe two losses, but not one.

#17 ·

Why so much hate for Djoker from the OP with the prediction (curse)?

COW's taken over MTF like an evil Shaman.

#19 ·

Why so much hate for Djoker from the OP with the prediction (curse)?

COW's taken over MTF like an evil Shaman.
absolutely agree. no need for hate inducing threads.

#18 ·

I might have been impressed if you made this prediction before Fossil's season ending surgery.

#20 ·

Rogie missed 2014 Madrid because of the twins and even though he played Rome, he head wasn't fully in it with little time to get ready and even his FO result was subpar. So, should Djokovic miss Beijing and Shanghai (losses 1,500 points total for 2014), do you think his head will fully be in the game for Paris and the WTF? Just have to wonder how the rest of his year goes, although he just got married, I expect him to do well in Toronto, Cincinnati, and the USO, but beyond these 3 events, I have no idea.

#21 ·

Rogie missed 2014 Madrid because of the twins and even though he played Rome, he head wasn't fully in it with little time to get ready and even his FO result was subpar. So, should Djokovic miss Beijing and Shanghai (losses 1,500 points total for 2014), do you think his head will fully be in the game for Paris and the WTF? Just have to wonder how the rest of his year goes, although he just got married, I expect him to do well in Toronto, Cincinnati, and the USO, but beyond these 3 events, I have no idea.
I am of the similar mindset.

#27 ·

I hope you are not the same guy that opened "Nole will win Golden Slam this year" thread a while back.

#33 ·

Yes, and that one time will be USopen Final against Rafa.
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

#32 ·

The beautiful thing is that COAW will feel victimized again after this prediction inevitably fails once again and everyone laughs at him :worship:

After that he will continue like nothing happened and he is actually knowledgeable. An insatiable lust for attention :worship:

#44 · (Edited)

The beautiful thing is that COAW will feel victimized again after this prediction inevitably fails once again and everyone laughs at him :worship:
Who has ever felt victimised? :lol: You love to use strong words.

The Federer to win Wimbledon prediction lost by a dust particle, remember that. I defended the prediction as it 'needed' and 'warranted defense. How fucking good was it in the end? Barely anyone gave him a chance, all suggesting he was an old has been. In the end he had BP to serve for the match in a 5th and deciding set. Basically saying a prediction on Federer winning SW19 isn't as bad as some monkey's make out is true. lol It's not playing victim. Yo interpret things like we're in school.

Had I said Nadal was going to win SW19, now then there would be room for mocking and pointing fingers... "HAAA HAAA"

This is all in purpose of harmless fun none-the-less, lighten up. It's hardly a school playground to be brandishing around words like victimised. lol You joker.

#34 ·

I suggest you put your username where your mouth is mate.

If Djokoknight loses more than once between now and the rest of the season, change your username to ClutchOnandLose.

Don't back down now, COAL.

Reactions: MTwEeZi
#37 ·

I don't think so.

I suggest you put your username where your mouth is mate.

If Djokoknight loses more than once between now and the rest of the season, change your username to ClutchOnandLose.

Don't back down now, COAL.
:lol: I second this suggestion

#35 ·

And who is gonna beat him? I can't see such brave player on the tour.
The only way he is going to lose is if he tanks in Paris.
ever since 2011 Novak has this aura of invincibility, losing only because of mental brain cramps, tanks or injuries. He has never been outplayed.

#38 ·

You people are ridiculous. There are humans working 10 hours 6 days a week, and have no break for whatever reason... And here we have tennis players which are free most of the time and theirs families are with them all of the time anyway.

Why would they skip anything???? Maybe just one tourney, if the baby comes in those days- and because the can.

#39 ·

i believe he might lose two time, or maybe thrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.