Mens Tennis Forums banner

AUCKLAND: Ushering In The "2008 Year Of Changes" ... And No Excuses!

7K views 311 replies 13 participants last post by  Sparko1030 
#1 · (Edited)
Another new year has rolled in, and I hope that it's a year of change for our Nico.

First thing I want to see changed is that I don't want to hear any more excuses from him.

Second thing is to get a new coach (won't happen at least for awhile).

He's got until the end of the Latin American swing for me. :lol: Then if he still is screwing around and no changes are in the forecast, my #1 fan status goes to Kid, and I'll just root for him as one of the many chicos that I follow. Not that he cares or anyone else, but for what it's worth. :angel: :lol:

And to dedicate this 2008 Year Of Changes, here's David Bowie's Changes. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3vxEudif8

VAMOS NICO! GET IT TOGETHER IN 2008! KICK ASS IN AUCKLAND!! :fiery:

#3 ·
he will play here? :eek:

#4 ·
I hope this year is a new begining for Nico too. Forget last year and just go to play your best and have fun and maybe the winning will come naturally again :shrug:

:yeah: Great choice of a song Nicofan!

VAMOS NICO!!! :rocker2:

#6 ·
I hope so, no qualy list till now...

Just checked the Entry List, he's 9 spots OUT and there's 1 WC left...

#8 ·
I never thought he'd get a WC in Auckland - I don't know why he thought that he might. :shrug:

Supposedly he was going to either play the challenger in Brazil or play qualifying here. He's not at the challenger, and the last we saw on the Chilean online sites was that he was qualifying for Auckland.

#9 ·
He's got until the end of the Latin American swing for me. :lol: Then if he still is screwing around and no changes are in the forecast, my #1 fan status goes to Kid, and I'll just root for him as one of the many chicos that I follow. Not that he cares or anyone else, but for what it's worth. :angel: :lol:
it's already posted and will stay NicoFan there's no place to hide if this won't happen, I have witnesses this time :lol:

Great title and new hopes for the year that is just beginning, let's hope, wish and pray for the best for us and for Nico :yeah:

VAMOOOS NICOO!!! :bounce:

#10 ·
I am wishing and praying for the best for Nico. :yeah: I really want him to come back. He's too good to be playing so badly and going so far down in the rankings. :bigcry:

So a big :hug: and :kiss: of good luck for Nico in 2008.

(And if he doesn't make changes, we'll just have to yell at him. :angel: :lol:)

#12 ·
There's an article about Nico in lun.com - but they don't let you link to it anymore so I don't know how to show it here. :shrug: It's the same 'ol same 'ol but there's a picture.

It looks like either he cut his hair shorter :eek: :eek: or maybe it's just pulled back. :shrug:

#14 ·
sorry I haven't had time to check it out, I'm back to work and besides you said that it was the same old same old thing so I didn't bother to extract sometime of my stupid daily activities plus year end closing :lol:

#16 ·
I just look at it ... and the hair is pulled back definetly :p ... and the pic is really big and he looks cute in the pic :hearts:

I do have a problem though, I can put it here but the page it's too big so that means that I'll have to cut it off in 2 pictures :shrug:

#17 ·
this is the best that I could do, I took off the title of the article and this picture were 2 pics actually :rolls:

happy now NicoFan :rolleyes: :p

#20 ·
a little bit longer that's it, actually I don't remember where but I saw pics of him with the hair pulled back in a half pony tail :p

btw you should write something about this article in you know where ;)

#21 ·
Oh, it's the same 'ol same 'ol...he wants to be back in the top 20, he's playing great, he just needs a couple wins to get his confidence back, yada yada yada. :shrug:

When he actually does win, I'll write about it. ;) :lol:

Oh, I want to see him with the half ponytail. :sad:

#22 ·
I told you that 'cause I don't like that the first entry to show up you know where is that info about La Copa Argentina that was weeks ago :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.