Mens Tennis Forums banner

Bercy time !!! Allez Nico !!!

2K views 71 replies 9 participants last post by  LOVELY 
#1 ·
It seems that nobody wanted Nico to play in my town...Anyway I decided to create my Bercy thread to cheer Nico ...:angel:

so Vamos Nico in Paris Bercy :bounce: Be the fighter you used to be and kick some butts :boxing:

ALLEZ NICO !!!

#4 ·
Maybe playing in your town will bring him luck Lovely :yeah:

I'm not asking you to win the title Nico, just win some matches please. :)

#7 ·
Don't worry :hug: the next year he better reward me all this misery :eek: :rolls: .... are you reading Nico!!! you better reward me!!! :angel: :lol:

#8 ·
I know I could sound selfish because I'm the only one who is happy to see him play the quallies :eek:

I'm sorry he didn't decide to do what you all wanted him to ...But you know he's a big boy, he doesn't need our advice ;)

#13 ·
Nico against a Frenchie :unsure: Well..I think Alx and I will be the only ones to cheer for Nico :lol:
Yes JM has a wrist problem...I like him a lot and I am a bit sad JM has to play against Nico...:sad:

#17 ·
I know Roger Vassellin since I've played some Challengers this year on TT but I better shut up about my possible comments about him :scared: ... let's hope for the best :yeah:

JM retiring?!?! naaah! that never happens :rolls:

Alx, Brahna and Lovely have a nice time on Bercy and cheer Nico for all of us :hug:

#18 ·
ERV is dangerous, but all the players are dangerous for Nico now...

anyway, good luck Nico to end this shitty year :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.