Mens Tennis Forums banner

New Mission: Bday card!! Vamos Nico's fans!

3K views 107 replies 11 participants last post by  kidnicky 
#1 ·
Ok I know that some (or most) of us are not in a mood to do anything for Nico :p but due to the short time that we have, I'm starting to ask your cooperation.

We've been thinking in doing a Birthday card for Nico, something like we did for Acapulco but this time it'll be Bday related messages ;) Lovely will be the one giving the card this time, when she goes to Metz at the beginning of october so we have less than a month, since after getting all your messages (that I hope will be a loot) I'll have to do the "arrangements" and to have it ready so Lovely can print it :p

So please! I need you this time again! Let's show that no matter how awful this year has been, we're still here strong and insane enough to support Nico and to give him a nice bday surprise :yeah:

And since you wouldn't like to post your message here, you can send it by pm to me or Lovely ;) .... The thread is open so all of you can read the purpose and to any suggestions that you may have :D

Vamooos Nico's fans!! Let's show that we're the best fans of the world :rocker2:

#2 ·
Para los spanish speakers :p en resumen es que queremos hacer una tarjeta de cumpleaños para el Nico con mensajes de todos nosotros, algo asi como la que se hizo para Acapulco pero esta vez con mensajes por su cumple :p

La tarjeta la estara entregando Lovely cuando vaya a Metz a principios de octubre asi que tenemos el tiempo encima dado que despues de tener los mensajes hay que hacer los arreglos para que quede lista para que Lovely la imprima antes de irse ;)

No espero que posteen los mensajes aqui pero me los pueden mandar por pm, el thread esta abierto para que todos vean el proposito de la nueva mision y para cualquier sugerencia que puedan tener al respecto :yeah:

Asi que una vez mas necesito su cooperacion y que demostremos que no importa que tan terrible haya sido este año, aun estamos lo suficientemente fuertes y locos para seguir apoyando a Nico :D

Vamoos chicos! Demostremos por que somos los mejores fans del mundo :rocker2:

#6 ·
:hatoff:

and btw, I hope for your cooperation, you know that I'm a very stubborn person and if I don't receive messages I'll start to torture you until I get what I want :angel: :lol:

#20 ·
I'm in :yeah:

(we could just send him this thread and he would get a good laugh out of that :devil: ;) )

#22 ·
Hey Kid-what is the deadline for the Birthday messages? (and indecent proprosals :devil: )

#23 ·
Sept. 20th Sparko ;) so I could have enough time to arrange them :p ... btw I haven't received any message at all :eek:

#24 ·
no messages from anyone????? :eek: (of course that includes me :lol: )

#26 ·
Done too!!!

right Kid? :p

#30 ·
typical chilean :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.