Mens Tennis Forums banner

New Mission: Bday card!! Vamos Nico's fans!

3K views 107 replies 11 participants last post by  kidnicky 
#1 ·
Ok I know that some (or most) of us are not in a mood to do anything for Nico :p but due to the short time that we have, I'm starting to ask your cooperation.

We've been thinking in doing a Birthday card for Nico, something like we did for Acapulco but this time it'll be Bday related messages ;) Lovely will be the one giving the card this time, when she goes to Metz at the beginning of october so we have less than a month, since after getting all your messages (that I hope will be a loot) I'll have to do the "arrangements" and to have it ready so Lovely can print it :p

So please! I need you this time again! Let's show that no matter how awful this year has been, we're still here strong and insane enough to support Nico and to give him a nice bday surprise :yeah:

And since you wouldn't like to post your message here, you can send it by pm to me or Lovely ;) .... The thread is open so all of you can read the purpose and to any suggestions that you may have :D

Vamooos Nico's fans!! Let's show that we're the best fans of the world :rocker2:

#89 ·
Awesome job everyone who made the card!!! :rocker:

Now, yes Kid, we must keep our fingers crossed Lovely gets a chance to give it to him :unsure:

#94 ·
girls, you can talk about this on the Metz thread :lol:

Lovely will make it, she has this kind of luck to meet Nico in places that any of us wouldn't meet him :lol:

#106 ·
Juliet :haha: ... I only have the file before the print out so I also haven't seen the final result, just the cardowner and the cardholder had seen it :p

#108 ·
I only know the color of the sheets where it was print and that she used some silver sticks to write Happy Birthday and that's it ...it's not worth it to send you the power point file on white sheets :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.