Mens Tennis Forums banner

KITZ: Now Or Never - Just Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4K views 129 replies 15 participants last post by  TommyB. 
#1 ·
I'm ti-red of these 1st and 2nd round losses. :(

And I'm ti-red of all these guys above Nico in the ranking that have half his talent and work half as much. :(

So here goes the Bon Jovi themes again. :haha:

From my fav Jon Bon song - It's My Life:

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never

This is Nico's surface, this is Nico's time of year - after going out early in Bastad and Amersfoort, it's now or never.... (well at least for this year... ;) )

VAMOS NICO! :fiery:

I know it's the wrong sponsor - but JUST DO IT!

See less See more
#36 ·
he tries in doubles NicoFan ... I've seen him playing doubles like he plays singles ... I guess it depends of the partner he is with :eek: ... when he played with Berlocq, both of them tried really hard and they played great ... so :ras: to the other one :eek:

#47 ·
:wavey: from Kitzbuhel....Crappy weather today....I only saw Nico practicing half an hour with Capdeville and Calleri...
Schedule news : He´ll go home after Sopot ;)
I know the name of the trainer who´s working with Nico and Gaby but I still don´t really know his job in the team so maybe some of you will know it better... His name is Hernan Aboitiz :cool:
That´s all for today... Hopefully Nico will play tomorrow :)

#48 ·
Thanks for the update Lovely! :hug:

Hope you are having a great time although I saw that GG and Hugo lost so you and Elea must be bummed about that. :sad:

I don't know anything about Hernan - I'll have to look for him when Nico eventually makes it to the US.

Speaking of which, if Nico is going home after Sopot, he obviously doesn't care about doing well at the US Open this year. :shrug: Which means I won't see him long at either New Haven or the US Open. :sad: :sad: Too bad - he usually does well here. I don't get it. :shrug:

#49 ·
Nico plays tomorrow....VAMOS NICO!

Centre Court 1

Caller vs. Eitzinger
Eschauer vs. Fognini
Peya vs. Youzhny
Robredo vs. Luczak or Guzman

Not before 20.15

Chela vs. Koellerer

Court Kuchenmeister

Luzzi vs. Zabaleta 2-1
Seppi vs. Ferrero
Verdasco vs. Horna
C.Rochus vs. Starace
Massu vs Garcia-Lopez or Roitman
Aspelin/Knowle vs. Marach/Peya

Grandstand

Vassallo Arguello vs. Eysseric 5-2
Hartfield vs. Hernandez
Navarro Pastor vs. Almagro
Mayer vs. Vassallo Arguello/Eysseric
Kohlschreiber vs. Capdeville
Calleri/Zimonjic vs. Mirnyi/Robredo

Court 2

Luczak vs Guzman
Cibulec/Suk vs. Cermak/Friedl
Lapentti vs. Gulbis/Recouderc
Patience vs. Andreev
Zabaleta/Luzzi vs. Monaco
Ager/Eysseric vs. Pala/Vizner

#50 ·
thanks to my stupid conexion at work I couldn't post or read anything today :mad: ... thanks for the report Lovely! I hope you have a better weather tomorrow ;)

and thanks for the OOP NicoFan .... Vamooos Nicooo!!!! Win this!!! :fiery: :fiery:

#51 ·
good news Nico and Paul practicing each other :D

good luck to both tomorrow :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.