Mens Tennis Forums banner

AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007

8K views 356 replies 16 participants last post by  kidnicky 
#1 · (Edited)
AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007

Our spies will soon be in place in Amersfoort: :angel:

Hopefully Nico will win the title so they'll have plenty to tell us in their reports!

HAVE FUN LOVELY AND ALX! :yeah:

VAMOS NICO! WIN THE TITLE! :rocker: :fiery:

#92 ·
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

if only Nico would know that we call him the bug, the sweetie, the pumpkin, the angelitos :rolls:

#94 ·
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

1*-1 GO NICO!!!! :fiery:

Yeah, he might be a little embarassed aobut the nicknames but I think he would like it ;)

#98 ·

thanks anyway Tommy ;)

we're kind of ridiculous I know but I just smile when NicoFan calls him the pumpkin :rolls:

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!

#105 ·

at this point I wouldn't care if he would wear pink if only I could see him :sobbing:

I'm sure the orange headband looks cool on him :p ... hey! he is wearing the color of dutchland :rolls:

#108 ·

With that shirt he will look more like "pumpkin" right now ;) :lol: Thanks for relaying Lovely's report Brahna!
Shoot, went from bp to duece.

BREAK NICO!!!! BREAK!!!

#113 ·

:awww: no break. next time......

#115 ·

he is a pumpkin now :haha:

I know Brahna my sentence was funny and sad :sobbing: ... but still, please Nico never ever wear pink :rolleyes:

#116 ·

my sb is stuck :eek: ... anybody else has the same problem?!?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.