Mens Tennis Forums banner

AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007

8K views 356 replies 16 participants last post by  kidnicky 
#1 · (Edited)
AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007

Our spies will soon be in place in Amersfoort: :angel:

Hopefully Nico will win the title so they'll have plenty to tell us in their reports!

HAVE FUN LOVELY AND ALX! :yeah:

VAMOS NICO! WIN THE TITLE! :rocker: :fiery:

#2 ·
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France, Lovely 007 & Alx

Oh my NicoFan no one like you for this thread titles :worship: :haha:

VAMOOOS NICO IN DUTCHLAND!!!! :fiery:

WIN FOR OUR 007 SPIES!!! :bounce:

#4 ·
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

as usual NicoFan, you're an expert on the thread titles :worship:

#5 ·
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

Dutchland? it's Netherlands Kid!!! :D :lol:

go deep Mr. july in here :yeah:

#8 ·

yes Dutchland is the Netherlands :haha: I use that name since I work with dutch people so for me is dutchland :rolls:

#10 ·

see? it's Dutchland :haha: .... just don't tell my bosses that I call it like that :rolls:

#11 ·
Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who

Dutchland will do :p

:wavey: Don't know if Nico is already there...but I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday. Maybe next fri-sat-sun as well, but it's hard to get time off this week because my colleague is sick and someone has to be here..... :sad: Fingers crossed she'll be back soon.

If I see him, the camera will be clicking :banana: ;)

#14 ·

Carlita your picks will be very much apreciated :p .. have fun there and hopefully your sick colleague will be back soon :yeah:

Tommy I know that Deutschland is Germany and I'll never dare to confuse Holland and Germany, it's forbidden :eek: :lol:

#16 ·

Carlita your picks will be very much apreciated :p .. have fun there and hopefully your sick colleague will be back soon :yeah:

Tommy I know that Deutschland is Germany and I'll never dare to confuse Holland and Germany, it's forbidden :eek: :lol:
I'll see who's there for me to stalk :devil:

oooh please no.....don't confuse the 2 :unsure: :( :p

#18 ·

Carlita - who is Enric Molina??
the sweetest ITF gold badge Umpire from Barcelona :hug:

He's such a lovely man. When we were in Barcelona he even gave us a website run by his friend, to find cheap and good accomodation :)

all can be found in here: Molina Madness

shame he's ITF though :sad: that means he's working at the grand slams & davis cup ties. He's at a few ATP tournaments a year. Always Bcn and Madrid :) and this year he was in Rotterdam which was nice :)

He's absolutely adorable

#19 ·

I will never confuse those 2 countries, I work with dutch guys so I totally know about that rivalry :lol:

is your Fernando going there? I also like to see your pics from him :p

#21 ·

I will never confuse those 2 countries, I work with dutch guys so I totally know about that rivalry :lol:

is your Fernando going there? I also like to see your pics from him :p
My Fernando left BĂĄstad 20 minutes ago to go to Stuttgart :sad: so no he's not here :sad: but on the other hand that's a good thing.....I'd die at work knowing both Carlos AND Fer are here :eek: and I'm stuck at work...

so register in the Verdasco gallery ;) about 5600 pics of Fer ;)

#20 ·

I know who that chair umpire is! I've seen him, and he is adorable. :yeah:

I also like the guy from Morocco - I can't remember his name. And the one from Argentina with the German name - I think it's like Steiner.

#22 ·

I know who that chair umpire is! I've seen him, and he is adorable. :yeah:

I also like the guy from Morocco - I can't remember his name. And the one from Argentina with the German name - I think it's like Steiner.
Enric is lovely, so is Mohamed Lahyani and Carlos Bernardes. These guys are so funny!!!

#23 ·

Carlos Bernardes is great :rolls:

if your Fernando and Carlos would be there if I were you I'd quit my job :haha: ... and I'm already registered in your gallery :yeah:

#25 ·

Carlos Bernardes is great :rolls:

if your Fernando and Carlos would be there if I were you I'd quit my job :haha: ... and I'm already registered in your gallery :yeah:
yeah that's right!! You are:lol:

#24 ·

Yup, that's his name - Mohamed Lahyani - he's hot. :yeah: :lol:

And I just looked up the ARgentine's name - it's Damian Steiner - he's a cutiepie. :hug:

Carlos Bernardes is funny. :lol: Kid - wasn't Bernardes the chair ump when the fans in Argentina where giving Nico such a hard time when he was playing Carlos a couple of years ago - I think he called the fans idiots. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

#26 ·

Yup, that's his name - Mohamed Lahyani - he's hot. :yeah: :lol:

And I just looked up the ARgentine's name - it's Damian Steiner - he's a cutiepie. :hug:

Carlos Bernardes is funny. :lol: Kid - wasn't Bernardes the chair ump when the fans in Argentina where giving Nico such a hard time when he was playing Carlos a couple of years ago - I think he called the fans idiots. :lol:

VAMOS NICO!
Mo is from Sweden, married to a Spanish lady, and I believe he's living in Spain :)

Bernardes was so sweet in Barcelona. Gaby and I had bought a cuddly musicbox for Enric's daughter (who was born 2-3 weeks before the tournament) but when we wanted to give it to him, he wasn't there because lil :baby: was in hospital :awww: So Bernardes gave the present to Enric on Sunday and Enric emailed me to tell me that and thank me for the present. He included a picture of his lil chica :) with the musicbox behind her in her crib, so cute!!!

So I thanked Carlos in Rosmalen and he said if I didnt fix the weather there (rosmalen) he'd never do me any favours again :rolls: :haha:

#30 ·

I didn't know Lahyani was from Sweden - I thought he was from Morocco. :confused: I'm losing it. :eek: :lol:

And that's a funny story with Carlos. :lol: :lol: What a sweetie. :yeah:

#31 ·

I guess Carlos was the one in that time in Argentina NicoFan :lol: ... he also was the umpire of one of Nico's match in Acapulco, it was funy 'cause he wanted to watch the match previous but the guy that was watching the door didn't let him in 'cause it was really crowded and there was a tennis player there laughing and saying to Bernardes "he doesn't know who you are right?" and I was laughing with both of them because poor Carlos couldn't enter to watch the match :haha:

#32 ·

Bernardes is so sweet!
He had a blog last year, in Portuguese, "Viajando com Carlos Bernardes" (travelling with Carlos Bernardes)! Really nice, almost everyday he would post something about the places he'd been to while travelling with the ATP. And he reminds me a little bit of the chief in grey's anatomy!

#33 ·

you're right Juliet, he looks like the Chief in Grey's anatomy :rolls:

btw we miss you here :hug:

#35 ·

but he was laughing for that, he even said that he'll be the umpire for the next match but still he couldn't enter :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.