Lopez/Mirnyi v Anderson/Chardy
(wc)Andujar/Gimeno-Traver v (3)Marrero/Verdasco
(wc)Carreno Busta/Garcia-Lopez v Isner/Sock
Cabal/Farah v (2)Granollers/Lopez

Valencia QD

(1)Krajicek/Monroe v Barrientos/Falla
(wc)Cervantes/Riba v (2)Cerretani/Sa

#15 ·
Shame that match wasn't streamed anywhere. But second loose in first round is not good sign before WTF...

In Basel Dodig/Melo crushed Fyrstenberg/Johnson 6-1 6-2. Mariusz, what the fuck are you doing... :facepalm:

Any news about Marcel's health?

#10 ·
6 Rojer, Jean-Julien (NED)
Tecau, Horia (ROU) 3,630
7 Dodig, Ivan (CRO)
Melo, Marcelo (BRA) 3,390
8 Butorac, Eric (USA)
Klaasen, Raven (RSA) 3,205
9 Pospisil, Vasek (CAN)
Sock, Jack (USA) 3,030
10 Kubot, Lukasz (POL)
Lindstedt, Robert (SWE) 2,990
11 Cabal, Juan Sebastian (COL)
Farah, Robert (COL) 2,755

Cabal/Farah still with a chance to make London WTF.

Also, must win for Kubot/Lindstedt vs. Gonzalez/Rosol.

#13 ·
from twitter
I just know Marcel has a muscle strain
don't know other information
I watched the whole match
but I can't understand what Marcel and the doctor said,I don't know much Spanish

#14 ·
in my opinion it's more like a protection for doubles although Marcel likes Valencia very much

ok ok I know they have a bad record against Cabal/Farah,maybe it makes no difference...

#17 ·
I don't really understand why Pospisil and Sock are not playing together this week. Are they planning to play together in Paris?
As far as I know the rules the pair higher in the ranking between Kubot/lindstedt and Sock/Pospisil will get 8th spot for WTF as GS champion.
It's good from my point of view as I want to see Kubot there badly, but decision of Pospisil and Sock is idiotic.

#18 ·
I don't really understand why Pospisil and Sock are not playing together this week. Are they planning to play together in Paris?
Yes.

As far as I know the rules the pair higher in the ranking between Kubot/lindstedt and Sock/Pospisil will get 8th spot for WTF as GS champion.
It's good from my point of view as I want to see Kubot there badly, but decision of Pospisil and Sock is idiotic.
Yes, as long as both are ranked 8 or below. Which is quite likely as there is a 450 point gap for them to cover to be ranked 7. (450 for P/S, 490 for K/L)

#22 ·
even Marcel is healthy ,I don't think they have much opportunity against Cabal/Farah:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

#24 ·
Thiem/Becker (strange team, huh) defeat Marray/Fleming 3-6 7-6(5) 10-5. Good result, considering Domi's lack of experience in doubles. QF now, not bad. Next is the winner of Nestor/Bopanna and Kontinen/Draganja.

#35 ·
LOL, I know, it's just my fan side speaking. Kubot spent 3 months out of the tour, all is well.
Oops, I missed the Lindstedt mentioned in your signature. I think either team being there would be great, but IDK how Kubot and Lindstedt would do at the WTF's considering Kubot is rusty having not played for a lot of the season.

Sock and Pospisil could well go on a run ala Verdasco and Marrero in 2013.

I want to see Sock's fearhand live again :inlove:

#39 ·
continuing with the upsets... Kontinen(who should finally enter top 50 next week)/Draganja def. [3] Nestor/Bopanna 6-3 7-6(4). Two seeded teams out in the first match in Basel.

#41 ·
And another one today against Becker/Thiem, onto the semifinals now maybe against Dodig/Melo :)
another great result. :) first 500 SF for the Finn, I think.

#43 ·
What do they have to do to qualify 100% for the WTF?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.