Mens Tennis Forums banner

THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

225K views 4K replies 111 participants last post by  michellej 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Deea, congrats! :woohoo: Stay safe :hug:

ANNA! Got your card today, dear :D Thank you so much!! :kiss: :hug:
THAT fast :eek: Postal service is going wild again :confused:

:hug: :smooch:

I like little women. they show home alone every year too!
It reminds me of Joey in "Friends":

- "So, how little are those little women?" :angel:

I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. :rolleyes: I will NOT be moving during Xmas. :mad:
:hug: :hug: Mashenka! I hope you'll move fast with minimum problems and hope the Salary Santa comes to you big time :cool: :kiss:

I was out of town the last three days :dance: My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia :p ) and I came back relaxed and well :angel:

Have an awesome week, dears! :hug:

EDIT BY PENGUIN:
Our chat thread is back!

Part 1: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7053
Part 2: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141730
Part 3: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141731
Part 4: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141732
Part 5: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141733
Part 6: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141735
Part 7: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141736
Part 8: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141737
Part 9: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141328

See less See more
#435 ·
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Damn that sucks! Ive seen some dodgy fake ID's haha. One of my friends is European looking, and the photo on her ID is of an Asian - she gets let in! :lol:

And to top it off, i got blisters from my shoes :(

Yesss ill be 18 in 5 months and 19 days i think.. roughly 19 :lol:

#439 ·

Damn that sucks! Ive seen some dodgy fake ID's haha. One of my friends is European looking, and the photo on her ID is of an Asian - she gets let in! :lol:

And to top it off, i got blisters from my shoes :(

Yesss ill be 18 in 5 months and 19 days i think.. roughly 19 :lol:
I swore I would never wear my pretty shoes again after my Christmas party because my feet killed after dancing in them, but I will break that promise as they are pretty pretty shoes.

They would just give me a look because well, if you think i look young at 21, imagine how young I looked at 17! Haha. But it always worked. I had one that said I was from the UK and somehow, they always fell for my bad fake accent.

#436 ·

Kellieeeeeeeeee :smooch:

My 2, 5 or 10 cents on Amy Winehouse: Bitch is crazy and should sort herself out, because we need more brilliant REAL music!!! You should also get her first album. As brilliant.

#441 ·

Tomorrow G.W. will be in town in Dubai and we have a public holiday (to reduce traffic congestion). My hardest exam got postponed to next week, so G.W. is the best thing that happened to me this year, so far...

Other than that, i'm still going to Dubai tomorrow, despite it being too late to organize a automotive flash-mob. Have to buy a tennis ticket for someone (forgot to do it today, while buying my tickets).
They increase the prices of tickets by 20%, compared to last year. Damn.

#446 ·

Tomorrow G.W. will be in town in Dubai and we have a public holiday (to reduce traffic congestion). My hardest exam got postponed to next week, so G.W. is the best thing that happened to me this year, so far...

Other than that, i'm still going to Dubai tomorrow, despite it being too late to organize a automotive flash-mob. Have to buy a tennis ticket for someone (forgot to do it today, while buying my tickets).
They increase the prices of tickets by 20%, compared to last year. Damn.
:woohoo: for the public holiday. Somehow that would never happen here even if aliens decided to visit :rolleyes::p

:bounce: for going to the Dubai tourny.

Knee high leather brown ones with a high heel :inlove: They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Today, during my bday party, i got a real awful pain in my ear and couldn't keep everything I ate or drink inside :scared: so the party was over pretty quick :awww:

:scared: GW is visiting your town and you are happy with it :tape:
:hearts:

:awww: I feel so bad for you. Sorry about the party, hope you get better soon :hug:

When Georgi boy visited here last he left a huge bill (millions!) for his security behind. People were :fiery: because guess who paid for his visit :rolleyes:

The cost issue has been the focus of public attention so far. State premier Ringstorff has personally addressed the question of money. Normally the region of Germany that hosts a visitor covers the costs. But in this case, officials in the state capital Schwerin point out that Merkel invited Bush to her electoral district on her own initiative. The poorest of Germany's regions won't be able to cover the costs of this visit by itself, Ringstorff argues. The issue becomes more controversial as regional elections will be held in two months. The SPD and Merkel's conservative Christian Democrats are accusing each other of abusing the visit for electoral purposes.

The costs were kept "as low as possible," government officials say. What that means in figures is €12 million ($15 million) or more. Government officials say the expense is justified because such visits add "an important accent to our foreign policy."

Ringstorff will probably have to wait a while to see any money. The city of Mainz is still waiting for the financial support it was promised by Germany's federal government. Bush's visit to Mainz cost €145,000 ($185,000); the federal government wanted to cover a third of the costs. The governor of Mainz has just sent the latest reminder to Berlin -- but up till now its only seen €6,000.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,426329,00.html

I'd be totally disgusted if GW was visiting my town, but if I got a public holiday out of it, at least it would reduce the vileness somewhat. Besides, I'd probably get arrested for trying to take a picture with him wearing a shirt saying 'The man standing next to me is a ****'.
:spit: :tape: you'd probably not even come close to him. When he was in Germany they wanted people to wave U.S. flags for him (still can't believe how they got people to wave at him) but removed all sticks from them in case someone could try to attack him with them :tape:

#445 ·

I'd be totally disgusted if GW was visiting my town, but if I got a public holiday out of it, at least it would reduce the vileness somewhat. Besides, I'd probably get arrested for trying to take a picture with him wearing a shirt saying 'The man standing next to me is a ****'.

#459 ·

Masha... Annette (davis from TGFR) is coming to visit Vass :) Vass thanks a million for your help :hug: Annette is very impressed with your efficiency and good nature :kiss:

#461 · (Edited)

Maria, adult child-parent relationships are always complex and ambiguous. He'll never forgive you but he's a man now and wants to live his own life. :D

EDIT: Currently Active Users < 36 (12 members & 24 guests)
This forum is still doing well :yeah:

#462 ·

Maria, adult child-parent relationships are always complex and ambiguous. He'll never forgive you but he's a man now and wants to live his own life. :D

EDIT: Currently Active Users < 36 (12 members & 24 guests)
This forum is still doing well :yeah:
of course ;) you for example, are back again :p

#471 ·

There is a really big storm going on outside :scared:

and I'm kinda high from hardly sleeping last night :crazy:
:scared: I hear it too :awww:

And me is a bit high too, not from the lack of sleep, but the medications are finally working :p

Am bored at work, ended up in this thread that I usually don't visit - and discovered my name:D

Time to say thanks in person to Vass, especially since I pestered him again today, asking for the missing ticket. Poor guy, he promised to go again and stand in line, regardless of his exams.:worship:

Anyway, we'll have tons of fun in Dubai, I'm sure of it. Tennis players are way more fun than politicians.:cool:
:hug: Annette!!!!!!!! :wavey:

I see you changed your name ;)

Have fun in Dubai and with Vass :aplot:

That's our Vassey :yeah: such a sweetheart. You should ask him to dance when your in Dubai :D
:devil: we want video's of that then :p

#476 ·

I officially hate uni! :bigcry: :bigcry: I really really have to go today and tomorrow!!! Stuuuuuupid stuuuupid tests and projects!! :bigcry: Tomorrow I'm gonna miss Marat's match!!! This is not happening! :sobbing: :sobbing: I wannaaaaaa seeee Mawaaaaaaat! :bigcry:

#479 ·

Mashenka considering what a match it is, I think they will have a replay for us in the evening, just like yesterday :banana:

#481 ·

Mashenka considering what a match it is, I think they will have a replay for us in the evening, just like yesterday :banana:
I hope so, I hope so. I'll try to watch unless I fall down asleep after I come home. ;)

MASHA MA'AM!!! your avvy is disturbing
Why is it disturbing? :eek: :angel:
I just cannot decide on a new avvy. OK I'll take a Marat pic in honour of his match vs Baggy. I'll do it tonight. :)

#490 ·

Ellow, people :wavey:

Sara, thanks for the support, dear, I am feeling better now :smooch:

Mashenka and Francis, hope you are recovering fast :hug:

Dowwwaaaa and Ulllaaaa, thanks so much for the cards :dance: :hug:

Pamushka, good to see you back :kiss: Hope you are having nice time Down Under :p

Everyone, hope you are hanging on....to the TV or scoreboard ;)

:hug:

#494 ·

Ellow, people :wavey:

Sara, thanks for the support, dear, I am feeling better now :smooch:

Mashenka and Francis, hope you are recovering fast :hug:

Dowwwaaaa and Ulllaaaa, thanks so much for the cards :dance: :hug:

Pamushka, good to see you back :kiss: Hope you are having nice time Down Under :p

Everyone, hope you are hanging on....to the TV or scoreboard ;)

:hug:
i don't see pam anywhere :scratch:

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNI!
YAAAAAY! :aparty:
Hopefully the result of this match will be part of the celebrations! *touchwood*
CONGRATS!!! which uni? doing what???

#497 ·

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNI!
YAAAAAY! :aparty:
Hopefully the result of this match will be part of the celebrations! *touchwood*
Uni of Newcastle! Its good, its like a 1/2 hour drive so its not too far away. Ill be doing a Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Arts degree, so i can teach Primary School kiddies! :D

And after a year, i might transfer into another course, either for law or journalism, im not too sure! Ill just see how this teaching course goes!
:hug: :smooch: Congrats, Steph :aparty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.