Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,931 ·
I spot an UNIGLO store in a shopping mall today (I was in two shopping malls today) and of course, I had to go and take a look at the clothes there and tried on the jacket that Nole wore. It is really warm and light with a price tag of HK$699. Too warm for me though but I bought a T-shirt for $79.

When I exchange my USD to HK$ the other day, the rate was USD1=HK$7.712

Also, I need my coffee fix so I went to McDonald for a small cup of hot coffee and it's HK$12. What makes me really ::armed: was the next guy order a breakfast meal and it only cost him $13. Later the day, I was in McCafe and had a cappucino which was also $12 and I will have a free coffee if I buy 3 more from McCafe :facepalm:

Still no pictures for Xmas lights :(

#4,935 · (Edited)
Most Chinese do not drink coffee at home. I am used to grind coffee beans and brew a fresh pot of coffee :p with cream. So even instant coffee is out of equation for me as most household don't have fresh milk :eek: Further more, I don't want to impose on the maid. :shrug: My cousin will feel oblige to have her make it for me.

I am a very Westernized Chinese :lol:

#4,946 ·
I am just going to sleep. I give up. :lol:

Oh . They had that awful one in the Philippines this week so I thought it was possible for HK too.

Raquel,, I disapprove of all night studying, but if you must, you must. :(

Mikey trying to soft soap us, huh?

In other news, I cannot get Into MTF on my laptop. It just takes me to a page with the logo At the top and then an ad and a notice that registered users will not see the ad and a link to register. But when I click on that, I go to a page with nothing but the logo, :(
I just gave up on the all nighter. Just going to bed instead. :lol:

I must have been a bad girl, Mikey is punishing me. :shrug:

Better fix your laptop and I better buy one. :lol:

#4,966 ·
Enjoy the cast on your thumb :p

star and Raquel, still no Christmas lights pic. Again, it was late by the time I finished dinner with relatives and I had to accompany my mom and her aunt home.

My body is in Hong Kong but my head/mind is somewhere above Siberia, I think. I can hardly focus on anything and I am sick and tire of eating out when there is no escape from it. I hate eating out because the restaurant foods here are either very salty or loaded with MSG. :shrug: It's just too mich :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.