Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#4,875 ·
It is :D His name is Bandit :) It's his first Christmas so we took him to see Santa :rolls: He's 10 months old :inlove:

We took my old dog to a Santa that was at a pet store and it was terrible, he didn't look like Santa at all, you could see the brown beard behind the fake white one and he wasn't even nice :rolleyes:

#4,890 ·
That adorable little dog was on sale? That's unbelievable.
Yeah, he was on sale for like $399 and then they gave us another $100 off :speakles: Ridiculous. Because when we took him in the play room to meet him and such he was so playful and so lovable I don't know who would pass him up. He started giving me kisses instantly :awww:

In fact that's why we became interested in him. I was looking at him in his little cage and he came right over to the glass and started licking the glass where my face was :awww: so much love to give :awww:

#4,911 ·
Lee HK is reminding me of India a lot :rolls: We are neighbours for a reason :rolls:

Yeah, he was on sale for like $399 and then they gave us another $100 off :speakles: Ridiculous. Because when we took him in the play room to meet him and such he was so playful and so lovable I don't know who would pass him up. He started giving me kisses instantly :awww:

In fact that's why we became interested in him. I was looking at him in his little cage and he came right over to the glass and started licking the glass where my face was :awww: so much love to give :awww:
I feel so bad that such an adorable dog could go onto sale :armed: And did you spend 299 bucks to get him :eek: I feel so bad to think how many days he would have spent in the shop waiting for a loving owner to buy him . He must be so lucky you came up to buy him .

He sure knows how to win your heart though :lol: :rolls:

#4,876 ·
There was a St. Bernard behind us in line :rolls: I wonder how that picture ended up looking because it clearly didn't sit on his lap :rolls: It was wagging its tail and hitting me and if I was smaller it would have knocked me over :rolls:

#4,892 ·
Yeah :sad: And it's not like Bandit is sickly or anything and that's why he was on sale, he's like.. perfectly healthy :awww:

He was just sitting there waiting for us to come along is all :) It was meant to be :D

#4,903 ·
unfortunate, expensive and not good but don't tell my cousin :eek:

the hot water tank in this cousin's home had problem and won't be fixed for another day. i had to take my towel and such to another cousin's home, which is 6 floors directly above to have my showers :lol:

#4,909 ·
#4,910 ·
have to stay away from it, the urge for me to abuse sport stars (especially snooker players i dont like) is too strong

i remember when i annoyed Mcilroy when he choked the Masters title away hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.