Rafa Needs Windex - RafaChat Vol. 70

202K views 5K replies 43 participants last post by  Commander Data 
#1 · (Edited)
New chat thread!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

:lol: had a typo in the title! :p

#6 ·
Re: The RafaChat for the Banned -- Past, Present, and Future. Vol. 70

Seriously, even for the most hardcore fangirls the clay season must be a damn bore :rolleyes: well, seeing Rafito sweat like a pig must be as hot as it can get and makes it worth it I guess... *sigh* :zzz:

#45 ·

Seriously, even for the most hardcore fangirls the clay season must be a damn bore :rolleyes: well, seeing Rafito sweat like a pig must be as hot as it can get and makes it worth it I guess... *sigh* :zzz:
Don't be a killjoy JM, let them have their fun from April to June where Rafito lays the smackdown and pounds more arse than Rocco Siffredi, along with the clown jinxing. Loses a match on clay big deal, his quality of life won't diminish.

#12 ·

Monte Carlo surely has one of best venue on tour and for certain the most boring field by far........... Poor Prince Albert :sad:
Why? Who's missing? Soderling? Djokovic? Whoop de doo. Djoko would have been nice, we might have had a nice final then, but...

Poor Prince Albert? Yeah I'm sure with more money than God and a stunning little filthy rich personal kingdom, he has LOTS to feel sad about :rolleyes:

#16 ·

Chris, all the money in the world can't save Albert from having to suffer Nadal slaughtering anything in sight for seven years................... :eek:
He doesn't seem to mind too much, having greeted him on arrival.

I'm fairly sure he would have been grateful for Nadal's support in keeping this tournament alive and at 1000 level, too.

#1,136 ·

More multiquoting!

Did you read Bodo's last gem? :rolls:

Quoting from memory something like Nole is between Rafa and Fed, not Neardenthal or metrosexual... :eek:
:haha: Sounds like Bodo found his ideal player.

They like to believe Nadal burst from Toni's head fully grown clad in capri pants. :p
:worship:

Good choice. One day coffee will be regarded in the same conversation as cigarettes.
Never! :armed:

Besides coffee can have positive effects when consumed reasonably. :)

You are young to have the problem. I remember drinking coffee right before going to bed well into my 30s. But at some point, I couldn't do that anymore, and then it was not drinking coffee after 9 p.m. until now when I don't drink caffein at all normally after 2 pm or maybe 3 if I feel, you know -- dangerous and edgey.

I've decaffeinated several times. Even when I was drinking 12 cups of coffee a day, it only made me drowsy and headachy for one day. After that it was fine.
:speakles: I don't think I've ever drunk more than 3 cups of coffee in one day. I doubt my body could function with more than 2 cups. I would be a nervous wreck. :lol:

scoobsy I always wondered-Do you have a picture of a great-grandfather with a gun and a foot on a dead tiger which was hunted in the jungles of Burma? Do you proudly display it to visitors?
I wish :(

It was a dead native. He was flogged to death for dropping a tea-tray, and quite right too.
:rolls:

and yes, I have an account at royalforums :D
:lol: NID. :p Must be really busy these days.

Even Judy M. tweets about Rafa's ****ness :bigcry:
OMG what did Judy say?
Is it my imagination or is Rafas parting getting more noticeable? :bigcry:
:eek: Shouldn't she be more concerned about her son's latest results? :ras:

do u realize that this is tennis and not some kind of a fashion show :devil:
:worship: You should tell Judy too.

#29 ·

No possible jinx here WG :shrug: :cool: really, Crapelonia won't know what hit them, Jose finally got the team where he wanted to and watch out for the rest of the season ;) :D

I still don't get it why Albert bothered meeting with Rafito, well, I guess it's part of his PR duties... :eek:

#32 ·

No possible jinx here WG :shrug: :cool: really, Crapelonia won't know what hit them, Jose finally got the team where he wanted to and watch out for the rest of the season ;) :D

I still don't get it why Albert bothered meeting with Rafito, well, I guess it's part of his PR duties... :eek:
you must not be getting the goltv and fsc near constant repeats of the last clasico where you live. maybe i should move to switzerland.

ild, are you prankcalling me at work from belgium? some cheery woman called and spoke to me for 10 minutes saying the same thing over and over and she finally gave me her name as hilde from brussels :mad:

#42 ·

Commies trying hard to guess why Mugrin plays the way he does:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.