Mens Tennis Forums banner

What bothers you most on MTF?

5K views 159 replies 75 participants last post by  Cloren 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I am increasingly annoyed by certain posts and posters on this thread and I just wanted to know what you think about it. So here is it.. spill the beans! :)

Wanted to make a poll out of this first, but kind of failed at that.. And of course people are annoyed by multiple things here. This is what I dislike here:

- The sex-related threads.. ANYMORE PICS? Argh.
- Coría and some of his fans.
- The stupid ads.

#2 · (Edited)
The sex/pic threads annoy me a bit. I also get irritated by people who don't give credit to players who clearly deserve their wins, just becuase they beat that person's prefered player. I can get bothered by people slagging the player I know personally but I usually just laugh that off because it obviously can't be helped.:)

I don't get annoyed that much really, mainly because I'm still reletively new around here. More things/people wil annoy me more when I've been around longer.;)

Reactions: amethyst
#8 ·
some boring threads (which are in the small numbers but still easy to spot)
having to re-sign in again
that's about it.....for now haha jk :D

#17 ·
* trolls
* people who just create a thread to gloat about a player's loss (as opposed to a thread that celebrates players winning a match)
* along the same line- posters who go into a players's fan section just to berate the player- really what is the point of that?
* people who automiticaly categorize a county as losers, dopers, bullies, etc.

#20 ·
CooCooCachoo said:
It's funny to see that we're all annoyed by the same things ;)
See there is a common thread among us.

#22 ·
The poor quality of trolls, if you are going to troll at least make it funny.

Plus most of what has already been said.

#24 ·
The gay threads (some people have a problem with that I think)
The stupid and repetitive threads "who's the most attractive, most unattractive player", "who"s the best player, who's the most prestigious grand slam ?" etc...

#25 ·
The pop-up ads... and the fact that if I put the pop-up blocker on, it gets rid of the ads but I can't rep people because that box is a pop-up too.

Other than that I'm happy to say that there is nothing that really annoys me about this place. I only arrived in January and it's been a lovely, friendly place to visit :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.