French right-wing party wants Benzema out of the national squad... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #31
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French right-wing party wants Benzema out of the national squad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Dude, you don't know anything about the old regime and the Revolution.

The Church was not oppressive but was constantly oppressed by the Parliaments, Jansenists and the Enlightenment. The Kings were not tyrants, there were plenty of counter-powers.

The Monarchies fought starvations and epidemics. 18th century was a century of prosperity. Most 18th century country farms are still standing today.

However the French Revolution committed one of the first genocide in history in the Vendée. They massacred COMMON people, women, children, oldies. Even the Vendeans with sympathies for the Republic were not spared.

The Revolution was a bourgeois undertaking. They wished to take the control lever instead of the risticrats but left the common men in worse conditions then before. And if you suggest my reading the Human Rights Declaration, I'd recommand you reading the Le Chapelier Lawand then you'd tell me if this Revolution was made BY the people and FOR the people. This law is ignominious.
Took you few days to find an arguments eh?
All those mention are counter sides that came along. Still idea of equality, citizenship, and death to aristocracy and monarchy justifies "collateral damage".
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote