Mens Tennis Forums banner

Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #18 | Delray Beach 2013 | Direnan wins! Congratulations!

9K views 130 replies 19 participants last post by  Direnan 
#1 · (Edited)
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #18 | Delray Beach International Tennis Championships 2013

Previous Winners:

2012: Nixer (Runner-up: Cava)
2011: Hamstory (Runner-up: N3gative)
2010: Rik. (Runner-up: n3gative)
2009: njnetswill (Runner-up: -Evita-)
2008: hallso (Runner-up: Alonsofz)
2007: hallso (Runner-up: SwissMister1)
2006: sandg (Runner-up: LukeLasko)​

Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW), the Predictions game!

Playing is simple: over the course of the tournament choose any 13 matches in the Main Draw and post who you think will win them. The scoring points besides each fixture represent the points you score if the corresponding player wins. Whoever has the most points at the end of the tournament is the winner. If this is the first time you’re playing or you’re not familiar with the rules of the game, here’s a link to the Official PAW rules and supplement thread.

Commitments
In order to play in this tournament you should have posted a commitment to play in the PAW February 2013 commitment thread. The deadline for commitments is Sunday 24th of February 2013 at midnight local time.

Wildcards
If you haven't posted a commitment until midnight (local time) on February 24th 2013, then you can ask for a wildcard. The number of WCs is limited to 5 per tournament. Any pick posted without having a WC or early commitment is not valid.
=> NEW From 2008 onwards we’ve limited the number of WCs for each player to 3 a year. You can keep track of how many you have used here.

Posting your picks
Please post your picks in the following format:
PAW## Player A (winner) over Player B (loser)
## number of pick in ascending order (01 to 13)
For me is better if you can enumerate the first pick with 01 instead of 1, the second pick with 02 instead of 2...
Please use the official last names of players, not nicknames.
A valid pick must include the names of both players (winner first) and the word over.

Before posting picks, check that the matches haven't started yet. A pick that is posted after a match started is invalid and may be replaced. I will use website www.xscores.com to verify that pics were posted before the start of the match.

In case a match doesn't take place due to withdrawal or change of the draw, the pick is invalid and may be replaced. If a player retires or defaulted after the match has started (even if one point was played), the pick is valid.

Changing your picks
If you want to amend a previous pick (cancel or change), quote the original post and add a new message. Don't edit the post and never delete it!
A moderator will scan this thread every day to track on deleted/edited posts. If you caught cheating, you will be automatically disqualified from this tournament. In certain case, you might be banned from playing temporarily or permanently. Please play fairly, everybody!

Don't forget, you're limited to 13 picks throughout the whole tournament.

Note: Tie break rules
In case several players have the same number of points, the following rules will be used to determine their ranking:
1. The greater number of correct picks. If there is still a tie then:
2. The greater points of a single pick. If there is still a tie then the greater second-best pick, and so on. No pick will be considered better than 0 pts.
3. If there is still a tie then players will stay tied.

Local time in Delray Beach, Florida, United States of America (GMT -4h / CET -6h)

Tournament official website

Ranking Points (ATP World Tour 250)
Code:
1st ---- 200 ..... 9th ---- 45 ...... 17th --- 14 ...... 25th --- 7 
2nd ---- 140 ..... 10th --- 41 ...... 18th --- 13 ...... 26th --- 6 
3rd ---- 115 ..... 11th --- 36 ...... 19th --- 12 ...... 27th --- 5 
4th ---- 90 ...... 12th --- 32 ...... 20th --- 11 ...... 28th --- 4 
5th ---- 80 ...... 13th --- 28 ...... 21st --- 10 ...... 29th --- 3 
6th ---- 70 ...... 14th --- 23 ...... 22nd --- 9 ....... 30th --- 2 
7th ---- 60 ...... 15th --- 19 ...... 23rd --- 8 ....... 31st --- 1 
8th ---- 50 ...... 16th --- 15 ...... 24th --- 8 ....... 32nd --- 1
If MTF is down (or slow) post your PAWS on alternative forum - http://www.pawforum.ovh.org

Good luck to all of you and I wish you have a great time playing PAW here.

Ramon (VamosRafaNadal)

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #18 | Delray Beach International Tennis Championships

PAW Commitments for Delray Beach International Tennis Championships 2013
Up to post #124 of the PAW February 2013 commitment thread.

EDIT BUG: The edit bug is a forum bug that when I edit this message the forum puts here an older version than the version that I wrote (the last update that I made). Avoiding edit but is simple: I will post this message every time I edit it in a separate message at the end of this thread, so a good way to stay tunned is to read quickly all the pages of this thread that you haven't seen in order to find the last update of this message. And a very useful tip: maybe because of the edit bug you see here an older version than the version I wrote, but if you quote this message you will see the last version of the message you are quoting, without any edit bug problem. Then you can write something random after the quote and click on "Preview Post" (if you don't write two or more characters you can't see the Preview Post of a quoted message) to see the message without the edit bug problem.

Code:
Aenea__________________
Caio_Brasil____________
Cheeky Chick___________
Direnan________________
fsilva_________________
GasquetGulbis__________
GeEnO__________________
goOudinUSA_____________
KoOlMaNsEaN____________
Nixer__________________
ozdale81_______________
ozfan44________________
Sander.________________
sandg__________________
sdtoot_________________
Sham Kay_______________
Spain07________________
Wojtek_________________
Wildcards

Code:
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
There is a total number of 18 players including 0 WC.

#3 · (Edited)

Entry Ranking List (as February 11-17, 2013)

EDIT BUG: The edit bug is a forum bug that when I edit this message the forum puts here an older version than the version that I wrote (the last update that I made). Avoiding edit but is simple: I will post this message every time I edit it in a separate message at the end of this thread, so a good way to stay tunned is to read quickly all the pages of this thread that you haven't seen in order to find the last update of this message. And a very useful tip: maybe because of the edit bug you see here an older version than the version I wrote, but if you quote this message you will see the last version of the message you are quoting, without any edit bug problem. Then you can write something random after the quote and click on "Preview Post" (if you don't write two or more characters you can't see the Preview Post of a quoted message) to see the message without the edit bug problem.

Code:
5. Wojtek
14. sdtoot
15. KoOlMaNsEaN
20. fsilva
40. sandg
53. Direnan
55. Cheeky Chick
59. Sander.
68. Sham Kay
74. Nixer
84. GasquetGulbis
85. GeEnO
86. Caio_Brasil
90. Spain07
104. Aenea
112. ozdale81
120. goOudinUSA
NR. ozfan44
The defending champion Nixer is playing this year.

#4 · (Edited)

ATP Entry List (Rankings as of Monday February 18th, 2013)

Code:
[B]Name[/B]                          [B]Country[/B]             [B]Ranking[/B]           [B]Points[/B]          [B]Result[/B]

[B]1[/B] Isner, John	               USA	             16              2,125            [B]SF[/B]
[B]2[/B] Haas, Tommy	               GER	             18              1,815            [B]SF[/B]
[B]3[/B] (WC) Querrey, Sam            USA                   21              1,695            [B]R16[/B]
[B]4[/B] Nishikori, Kei               JPN	             22              1,690            [B]R32[/B] (retired)
[B]5[/B] Dolgopolov, Alexandr	       UKR	             23              1,670            [B]R32[/B]
[B]6[/B] Anderson, Kevin              RSA	             30              1,260            [B]QF[/B]
[S][B]7[/B] Lopez, Feliciano	       ESP	             47                870            [B]R32[/B][/S] (arm injury)
[B]8[/B] Malisse, Xavier	       BEL	             48                855            [B]R16[/B]
9 Matosevic, Marinko	       AUS	             53                795            [B]R32[/B]
10 Falla, Alejandro	       COL	             60                776            [B]R32[/B]
11 Dodig, Ivan	               CRO	             61                772            [B]QF[/B]
12 Istomin, Denis	       UZB	             63                770            [B]R16[/B]
13 Becker, Benjamin	       GER	             64                765            [B]R32[/B]
14 Harrison, Ryan	       USA	             69                704            [B]R32[/B]
15 Sijsling, Igor	       NED                   71                701            [B]R32[/B]
16 Lu, Yen-Hsun	               TPE	             72                700            [B]R16[/B]
17 Soeda, Go	               JPN                   73                699            [B]R16[/B]
18 Donskoy, Evgeny	       RUS	             75                686            [B]R16[/B]
19 Russell, Michael	       USA                   86                587            [B]R32[/B]
20 (LL) Berankis, Ricardas     LTU                   87                584            [B]QF[/B]
21 Levine, Jesse	       CAN                   94                555            [B]R32[/B]
22 Roger-Vasselin, Edouard     FRA                   98                536            [B]F[/B]
23 Cipolla, Flavio	       ITA                   99                533            [B]R32[/B]
24 (Q) Smyczek, Tim            USA                   102               527            [B]R32[/B]
25 Darcis, Steve	       BEL	             105               509            [B]R32[/B]
26 (WC) Blake, James           USA                   109               493            [B]R32[/B]
27 Ebden, Matthew	       AUS	             114               474            [B]R32[/B]
28 (Q) Gulbis, Ernests         LAT                   118               468            [B]W[/B]
29 Phau, Bjorn	               GER	             122               447            [B]R32[/B]
30 Karlovic, Ivo	       CRO                   154               351            [B]R16[/B]
31 (Q) Munoz-De La Nava, Daniel ESP                  161               340            [B]QF[/B]
32 (WC) Sock, Jack             USA                   168               328            [B]R16[/B]
33 (Q) Reynolds, Bobby         USA                   170               322            [B]R32[/B]

#5 · (Edited)

Scoring Points

Matches in GREEN to be played on -.
Matches in RED can no longer be picked.
Winners in BOLD.

Final (F):

Code:
[color=Red]Roger-Vasselin, Edouard..... vs [b]Gulbis, Ernests Q...........[/b] (9-[b]11[/b])[/color]
Semifinals (SF):

Code:
[color=Red]Isner, John................. vs [b]Roger-Vasselin, Edouard.....[/b] (5-[b]20[/b])[/color]
[color=Red][b]Gulbis, Ernests Q...........[/b] vs Haas, Tommy................. ([b]20[/b]-5)[/color]
Quarterfinals (QF):

Code:
[color=Red][b]Isner, John.................[/b] vs Anderson, Kevin............. ([b]8[/b]-13)[/color]
[color=Red][b]Roger-Vasselin, Edouard.....[/b] vs Berankis, Ricardas LL....... ([b]10[/b]-10)[/color]
[color=Red]Munoz Nava, Daniel Q........ vs [b]Gulbis, Ernests Q...........[/b] (12-[b]9[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Dodig, Ivan................. vs [b]Haas, Tommy.................[/b] (15-[b]7[/b])[/color]
Second Round (R16):

Code:
[color=Red][b]Isner, John.................[/b] vs Soeda, Go................... ([b]6[/b]-17)[/color]
[color=Red]Lu, Yen-Hsun................ vs [b]Anderson, Kevin.............[/b] (13-[b]7[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Karlovic, Ivo............... vs [b]Roger-Vasselin, Edouard.....[/b] (12-[b]8[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Sock, Jack WC............... vs [b]Berankis, Ricardas LL.......[/b] (13-[b]7[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Malisse, Xavier............. vs [b]Munoz de la Nava, Daniel Q........[/b] (6-[b]16[/b])[/color]
[color=Red][b]Gulbis, Ernests Q...........[/b] vs Querrey, Sam WC............. ([b]19[/b]-5)[/color]
[color=Red][b]Dodig, Ivan.................[/b] vs Donskoy, Evgeny............. ([b]9[/b]-11)[/color]
[color=Red]Istomin, Denis.............. vs [b]Haas, Tommy.................[/b] (15-[b]7[/b])[/color]
First Round (R32):

Code:
[color=Red][b]Isner, John.................[/b] vs Levine, Jesse............... ([b]5[/b]-20)[/color]
[color=Red]Matosevic, Marinko.......... vs [b]Soeda, Go...................[/b] (9-[b]11[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Reynolds, Bobby Q........... vs [b]Lu, Yen-Hsun................[/b] (15-[b]7[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Smyczek, Tim Q.............. vs [b]Anderson, Kevin.............[/b] (15-[b]6[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Nishikori, Kei.............. vs [b]Karlovic, Ivo...............[/b] (5-[b]22[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Cipolla, Flavio............. vs [b]Roger-Vasselin, Edouard.....[/b] (10-[b]10[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Ebden, Matthew.............. vs [b]Sock, Jack WC...............[/b] (8-[b]12[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Phau, Bjorn................. vs [b]Berankis, Ricardas LL.......[/b] (11-[b]9[/b])[/color]
[color=Red][b]Malisse, Xavier.............[/b] vs Falla, Alejandro............ ([b]10[/b]-10)[/color]
[color=Red]Harrison, Ryan.............. vs [b]Munoz de la Nava, Daniel Q........[/b] (7-[b]14[/b])[/color]
[color=Red][b]Gulbis, Ernests Q...........[/b] vs Blake, James WC............. ([b]10[/b]-10)[/color]
[color=Red]Russell, Michael............ vs [b]Querrey, Sam WC.............[/b] (17-[b]6[/b])[/color]
[color=Red]Dolgopolov, Alexandr........ vs [b]Dodig, Ivan.................[/b] (7-[b]15[/b])[/color]
[color=Red][b]Donskoy, Evgeny.............[/b] vs Darcis, Steve............... ([b]9[/b]-12)[/color]
[color=Red][b]Istomin, Denis..............[/b] vs Becker, Benjamin............ ([b]10[/b]-10)[/color]
[color=Red]Sijsling, Igor.............. vs [b]Haas, Tommy.................[/b] (16-[b]6[/b])[/color]

#6 · (Edited)

League Standings

Code:
[B][U].#.	Player_________________	P	W	L	PTS	AVG P
[/U][/B]
1.	Direnan________________	13	12	1	151	11,6
2.	Cheeky Chick___________	13	8	5	120	9,2
3.	Caio_Brasil____________	13	7	6	119	9,2
4.	Sander.________________	13	10	3	117	9,0
5.	sdtoot_________________	13	7	6	108	8,3
6.	Wojtek_________________	13	9	4	93	7,2
7.	GasquetGulbis__________	12	7	5	88	7,3
8.	Nixer__________________	13	6	7	77	5,9
9.	KoOlMaNsEaN____________	12	6	6	69	5,8
10.	Sham Kay_______________	11	6	5	68	6,2
11.	goOudinUSA_____________	13	5	8	63	4,8
12.	fsilva_________________	10	5	5	51	5,1
13.	GeEnO__________________	12	5	7	49	4,1
14.	ozdale81_______________	8	4	4	49	6,1 (GeEnO has a greater number of won picks)
15.	ozfan44________________	8	3	5	29	3,6
16.	sandg__________________	7	2	5	22	3,1						
17.	Aenea__________________	5	1	4	22	4,4 (sandg has a greater number of won picks)
18.	Spain07________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
Direnan is the PAW #18 Delray Beach 2013 Champion! Congratulations!
Cheeky Chick is the PAW #18 Delray Beach 2013 Runner-up! Congratulations!

#7 · (Edited)

Picks Summary

Pics updated up to post #127

Code:
		[B]
#	   Aenea__________________         	22 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Darcis over Donskoy          	0
02->	PAW02 Falla over Malisse           	0
03->	PAW03 Reynolds over Lu             	0
04->	PAW04 Karlovic over Nishikori      	22
05->	PAW05 Phau over Berankis           	0
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Caio_Brasil____________         	119 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Istomin over Becker          	10
02->	PAW02 Darcis over Donskoy          	0
03->	PAW03 Russell over Querrey         	0
04->	PAW04 Sock over Ebden              	12
05->	PAW05 Karlovic over Nishikori      	22
06->	PAW06 Karlovic over Roger-Vasselin 	0
07->	PAW07 Sock over Berankis           	0
08->	PAW08 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
09->	PAW09 Munoz Nava over Malisse      	16
10->	PAW10 Soeda over Isner             	0
11->	PAW11 Anderson over Isner          	0
12->	PAW12 Roger-Vasselin over Isner    	20
13->	PAW13 Gulbis over Haas             	20
		[B]
#	   Cheeky Chick___________         	120 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Levine over Isner            	0
02->	PAW02 Reynolds over Lu             	0
03->	PAW03 Smyczek over Anderson        	0
04->	PAW04 Karlovic over Nishikori      	22
05->	PAW05 Sock over Ebden              	12
07->	PAW07 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
08->	PAW08 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
09->	PAW09 Anderson over Isner          	0
10->	PAW10 Haas over Dodig              	7
11->	PAW11 Roger-Vasselin over Isner    	20
12->	PAW12 Gulbis over Haas             	20
13->	PAW13 Gulbis over Roger-Vasselin   	11
		[B]
#	   Direnan________________         	151 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Soeda over Matosevic         	11
02->	PAW02 Karlovic over Nishikori      	22
03->	PAW03 Sock over Ebden              	12
04->	PAW04 Istomin over Becker          	10
05->	PAW05 Munoz Nava over Harrison     	14
06->	PAW06 Gulbis over Blake            	10
07->	PAW07 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
09->	PAW09 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
10->	PAW10 Isner over Anderson          	8
11->	PAW11 Haas over Dodig              	7
12->	PAW12 Isner over Roger-Vasselin    	0
		[B]
#	   fsilva_________________         	51 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Malisse over Falla           	10
03->	PAW03 Matosevic over Soeda         	0
04->	PAW04 Gulbis over Blake            	10
06->	PAW06 Istomin over Becker          	10
07->	PAW07 Reynolds over Lu             	0
08->	PAW08 Karlovic over Roger-Vasselin 	0
09->	PAW09 Sock over Berankis           	0
10->	PAW10 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   GasquetGulbis__________         	88 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Matosevic over Soeda         	0
02->	PAW02 Istomin over Becker          	10
03->	PAW03 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
04->	PAW04 Dolgopolov over Dodig        	0
05->	PAW05 Donskoy over Darcis          	9
06->	PAW06 Gulbis over Blake            	10
07->	PAW07 Karlovic over Roger-Vasselin 	0
08->	PAW08 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
09->	PAW09 Berankis over Roger-Vasselin 	0
10->	PAW10 Gulbis over Haas             	20
11->	PAW11 Isner over Roger-Vasselin    	0
12->	PAW12 Gulbis over Roger-Vasselin   	11
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   GeEnO__________________         	49 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Matosevic over Soeda         	0
03->	PAW03 Ebden over Sock              	0
04->	PAW04 Russell over Querrey         	0
05->	PAW05 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	15
06->	PAW06 Becker over Istomin          	0
07->	PAW07 Anderson over Smyczek        	6
08->	PAW08 Isner over Anderson          	8
09->	PAW09 Berankis over Roger-Vasselin 	0
10->	PAW10 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
11->	PAW11 Dodig over Haas              	0
12->	PAW12 Gulbis over Roger-Vasselin   	11
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   goOudinUSA_____________         	63 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Sock over Ebden              	12
02->	PAW02 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	10
03->	PAW03 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	15
04->	PAW04 Darcis over Donskoy          	0
05->	PAW05 Matosevic over Soeda         	0
06->	PAW06 Sock over Berankis           	0
07->	PAW07 Munoz Nava over Malisse      	16
08->	PAW08 Lu over Anderson             	0
09->	PAW09 Roger-Vasselin over Berankis 	10
10->	PAW10 Munoz Nava over Gulbis       	0
11->	PAW11 Haas over Gulbis             	0
12->	PAW12 Isner over Roger-Vasselin    	0
13->	PAW13 Roger-Vasselin over Gulbis   	0
		[B]
#	   KoOlMaNsEaN____________         	69 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Anderson over Lu             	7
02->	PAW02 Karlovic over Roger-Vasselin 	0
03->	PAW03 Sock over Berankis           	0
04->	PAW04 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
05->	PAW05 Donskoy over Dodig           	0
06->	PAW06 Haas over Istomin            	7
07->	PAW07 Anderson over Isner          	0
08->	PAW08 Berankis over Roger-Vasselin 	0
09->	PAW09 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
10->	PAW10 Haas over Dodig              	7
11->	PAW11 Isner over Roger-Vasselin    	0
12->	PAW12 Gulbis over Haas             	20
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Nixer__________________         	77 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	15
02->	PAW02 Russell over Querrey         	0
03->	PAW03 Sijsling over Haas           	0
04->	PAW04 Sock over Ebden              	12
05->	PAW05 Soeda over Matosevic         	11
06->	PAW06 Reynolds over Lu             	0
07->	PAW07 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	10
08->	PAW08 Becker over Istomin          	0
09->	PAW09 Gulbis over Blake            	10
10->	PAW10 Sock over Berankis           	0
11->	PAW11 Soeda over Isner             	0
12->	PAW12 Istomin over Haas            	0
13->	PAW13 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
		[B]
#	   ozdale81_______________         	49 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Russell over Querrey         	0
03->	PAW03 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	15
04->	PAW04 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
05->	PAW05 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
06->	PAW06 Malisse over Munoz Nava      	0
07->	PAW07 Karlovic over Roger-Vasselin 	0
08->	PAW08 Isner over Soeda             	6
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   ozfan44________________         	29 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	10
03->	PAW03 Ebden over Sock              	0
04->	PAW04 Blake over Gulbis            	0
05->	PAW05 Istomin over Becker          	10
08->	PAW08 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Sander.________________         	117 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Falla over Malisse           	0
02->	PAW02 Gulbis over Blake            	10
03->	PAW03 Istomin over Becker          	10
04->	PAW04 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	10
06->	PAW06 Soeda over Matosevic         	11
07->	PAW07 Lu over Reynolds             	7
09->	PAW09 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
10->	PAW10 Istomin over Haas            	0
11->	PAW11 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
12->	PAW12 Berankis over Roger-Vasselin 	0
		[B]
#	   sandg__________________         	22 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Reynolds over Lu             	0
03->	PAW03 Smyczek over Anderson        	0
04->	PAW04 Cipolla over Roger-Vasselin  	0
06->	PAW06 Sijsling over Haas           	0
07->	PAW07 Gulbis over Blake            	10
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   sdtoot_________________         	108 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Levine over Isner            	0
03->	PAW03 Reynolds over Lu             	0
04->	PAW04 Smyczek over Anderson        	0
05->	PAW05 Karlovic over Nishikori      	22
06->	PAW06 Sock over Ebden              	12
07->	PAW07 Munoz Nava over Malisse      	16
08->	PAW08 Gulbis over Blake            	10
09->	PAW09 Sijsling over Haas           	0
10->	PAW10 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
11->	PAW11 Sock over Berankis           	0
12->	PAW12 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
		[B]
#	   Sham Kay_______________         	68 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	10
03->	PAW03 Istomin over Becker          	10
04->	PAW04 Soeda over Matosevic         	11
05->	PAW05 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
06->	PAW06 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
08->	PAW08 Istomin over Haas            	0
09->	PAW09 Karlovic over Roger-Vasselin 	0
10->	PAW10 Berankis over Roger-Vasselin 	0
11->	PAW11 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Spain07________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Wojtek_________________         	93 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Matosevic over Soeda         	0
03->	PAW03 Sock over Ebden              	12
04->	PAW04 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	10
05->	PAW05 Harrison over Munoz Nava     	0
06->	PAW06 Istomin over Becker          	10
07->	PAW07 Gulbis over Blake            	10
08->	PAW08 Dodig over Donskoy           	9
09->	PAW09 Haas over Istomin            	7
10->	PAW10 Gulbis over Querrey          	19
11->	PAW11 Anderson over Lu             	7
12->	PAW12 Gulbis over Munoz Nava       	9
13->	PAW13 Berankis over Roger-Vasselin 	0

#8 · (Edited)

Announcements

4/03/2013:

-> Scoring Picks, Picks Summary and League Standings are updated (and they won't be updated anymore :lol:).

-> The tournament is over and this PAW tournament has come to an end. The winner is Direnan, who made a strong performance leading since the first days of the tournament. The runner-up is Cheeky Chick, she made a good ending making some nice and good picks. Congratulations to them.

-> Thanks to all the players that played here in Delray Beach. I hope you enjoyed all this week and I hope seeing you in other PAW tournaments (maybe as manager, maybe as a player).

-> It was my first tournament so if you have some tips to give me in order to improve please post them here or send me a private message. I really will appreciate all of them.

3/03/2013:

-> Direnan is the PAW #18 Delray Beach 2013 champion! In a tournament with upsets and surprises, he did an impressive record of 12 picks won out of 13. Congratulations to him :D The first three positions depends on Cheeky Chick's pick and if he wins it or not.

If he does not win it we will have: 1st Direnan 2nd Caio_Brasil 3rd Sander.
If he wins it and he picked Roger-Vasselin: 1st Direnan 2nd Caio_Brasil 3rd Cheeky Chick
If he wins it and he picked Gulbis: 1st Direnan 2nd Cheeky Chick 3rd Caio_Brasil

So the runner-up can be Caio_Brasil or Cheeky Chick. Very tight differences of points, well done guys :D

-> Scoring points, League Standings and Picks Summary are updated now. You can see them in the last messages of the thread and ind the first page if the edit bug error doesn't appear :D You can make your final pick between Gulbis and Roger-Vasselin.

2/03/2013:

-> Quarterfinals are over. Scoring Picks are updated with the semifinal matches to be played today, so I erased the possible semifinals combinations that are not taking place (remember that I post the picks of one more round including all the possible combinations in order to let you plan an strategy easier and, for example, make the things easier if you can't access to MTF one specific day). All the final possible matches are included right now in the Scoring picks.

-> Picks Summary and League standings are updated now too.

-> Saturday probably will be the deciding day for some positions in the League Standings. If Direnan is right with his picks he can win today, but if he fails Sander., Wojtek and sdtoot can have a chance in the final to win this PAW tournament. So stay tuned :D

-> Semifinals update is expected to take place between Sunday midnight (while I'm seeing Ferrer - Nadal match) and Sunday morning.

1/03/2013:

-> Second round is over. Picks Summary and League Standings are updated.

-> Scoring points are updated too, with all the possible semifinal matches that we can see here (if you want to make some picks you can! For example, if you want to bet in the first semifinal match there are 4 possible outcomes, you can make a list of priorities or say some of those combinations and if no one is the final outcome it is like you are not picking in there).

-> Direnan continues leading the tournament; Sander., Wojtek and more players fighting for the 2nd place (and for the first place of course).

28/02/2013 (2):

-> All the 2nd Round matches except Isner - Soeda and Lu - Anderson. QF matches are available (the first match has 4 possible combinations depending of the outcome of the two matches I mentioned).

-> Scoring Picks, League Standings and Picks Summary are updated with all the finished matches. You can see them in the posts I wrote before this one and in the first page (remember quoting the message because the edit bug error today was annoying me one more time).

-> Direnan is in form! He has won all the eight picks he did, and this is the reason why he is leading Delray Beach consistently!

28/02/2013:

-> No matches were played on Wednesday because of the rain. The Scoring Points are updated as today there are scheduled all the 2nd Round matches. You can pick all of them but not the Malisse - De la Nava match, as it started and it was stopped with 2-2 in the first set.

27/02/2012:

-> Round 1 is over. Picks Summary, League Standings and Scoring points are updated.

-> Direnan takes the lead! Strong performance as he has won all the picks he did :D

-> Edit bug error fixed one more time. To know if it appears one more time, you now have to see all the picks of Round 1 in red, 4 picks in green of Round 2 and all the possible Quarterfinals matches.

26/02/2012 (2):

-> Feliciano Lopez withdraws from Delray Beach because of an arm injury. In his place Ricardas Berankis will play agains Phau Bjorn. Scoring picks are now updated (see them in the 1st page message or at the end of this message).

-> The edit bug error was here today one more time, so be careful and follow the tips that I said in order to avoid the problems that this annoying bug has.

-> Picks Summary are updated. I will update all the 1st Round picks in the League Standings tomorrow (maybe tomorrow morning), when Round 1 will be over. Since one day ago do you have all the possible combinations of 2nd round matches and their respective picks, tomorrow I will delete all the matches that can't take place (there will be the only 8 matches that we will see in 2nd Round). The possible matches of 2nd Round now includes Berankis in the place of Lopez.

-> There are four players leading the PAW competition. I think that tomorrow we will have this less tied than today because all of you have made a lot of picks :D

26/02/2012:

-> Scoring Points, Picks Summary and League Standings are updated now. Quote them in order to make sure that you are not seeing an older version (edit bug error).

25/02/2012 (2):

-> The commitments for Delray Beach are now closed. If someone still wants to play here there are 5 wildcards that can be used :D

-> The edit bug error was here! The post didn't show all the changes I did on Sunday night. However I remember that if you quote them you can see the lastest update version without the edit bug error. So read the thread and stay tunned to the updates I make :D

-> Now we have qualifiers and you can pick all the matches of first round.

-> Tomorrow's morning at 8:00 am CET I will say what matches are scheduled on Tuesday (at this moment we don't know it).

-> Scoring points, Picks Summary and League Standings are updated now.

-> Announcements and ATP Entry List are updated too (only a few things, in Announcements I added this post and in ATP Entry List I updated the Result column and added the qualifiers.

25/02/2012:

-> The Monday schedule is out, so you can see coloured in green the matches of first round that are being played on Monday. If you don't see it just quote the Scoring Points message and go to Preview Post to see it properly.

-> Rik. is going to Dubai (I wish good luck for him), so I removed him from the messages of this tournament. Now we are 18 players in Delray Beach.

-> Picks summary are now updated with Sunday picks. If you don't see it just quote the Picks Summary message and go to Preview Post to see it properly.

24/02/2012:

-> From now you can make your first picks of the tournament.

-> Scoring points, League Standings and Picks Summary are up.

-> Hello everybody! This is my first tournament as a PAW manager so I will be pleased if someone corrects me if I made something wrong. I hope you will enjoy the tournament during this week, and I wish you all good luck. I have to say thanks to Nixer as it has come here to defend the title.

#9 ·

Remember that...

Picks format:

It should be "PAWXX Player1 over Player2", where XX goes from 01, 02, 03, ..., 11, 12, 13.

-> You shouldn't start your picks with PAW1, or PAW2, etc. always you have to put two numbers after PAW, so the correct way is PAW01, or PAW02, etc.

-> You shouldn't put a ":" after PAWXX, so you shouldn't write "PAWXX: Player1 over Player2" and the correct way to post it is "PAWXX Player1 over Player2".

-> You should put the word "over" between the two players of the match. You shouldn't use some synonyms like "defeat", "wins", etc.

-> The players are named by their last name. You should write the first letter of the player's last name in capital letters, and the other in minuscule letters. So you shouldn't write "PAWXX PLAYER 1 over PLAYER2" and the correct way to write it is "PAWXX Player1 over Player2".

Why I'm advicing you? The reason is that I'm using the Evita's templates to manage this tournament and if you put your picks in other format I will have to enter it to the template manually correcting your pick style to my pick style, so it is better to everybody just to follow these rules, that are very simple and helps me a lot in order to spend less time.

Late pics:

You can make pics before the first point of the match is played. In order to check if your pick was in time or not I will use website www.xscores.com

#10 ·

Welcome to Delray Beach International Tennis Championships :D You can start making your picks right now.

It is my first tournament so be nice if I make some mistakes :lol:

#11 ·

PAW01 Sock over Ebden
PAW02 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla
PAW03 Dodig over Dolgopolov
PAW04 Darcis over Donskoy
PAW05 Matosevic over Soeda

#13 ·

PAW01 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla
PAW02 Darcis over Donskoy
PAW03 Istomin over Becker

#16 ·

New announcements to do here.

Announcements

25/02/2012:

-> The Monday schedule is out, so you can see coloured in green the matches of first round that are being played on Monday. If you don't see it just quote the Scoring Points message and go to Preview Post to see it properly.

First Round (R32)
Code:
[color=Black]Isner, John................. vs Levine, Jesse............... (5-20)[/color]
[color=Black]Matosevic, Marinko.......... vs Soeda, Go................... (9-11)[/color]
[color=Black]Qualifier, Q Q.............. vs Lu, Yen-Hsun................ (0-0)[/color]
[color=Black]Qualifier, Q Q.............. vs Anderson, Kevin............. (0-0)[/color]
[color=Black]Nishikori, Kei.............. vs Karlovic, Ivo............... (5-22)[/color]
[color=Black]Cipolla, Flavio............. vs Roger-Vasselin, Edouard..... (10-10)[/color]
[color=Black]Ebden, Matthew.............. vs Sock, Jack WC............... (8-12)[/color]
[color=Black]Phau, Bjorn................. vs Lopez, Feliciano............ (14-7)[/color]
[color=Green]Malisse, Xavier............. vs Falla, Alejandro............ (10-10)[/color]
[color=Black]Harrison, Ryan.............. vs Qualifier, Q Q.............. (0-0)[/color]
[color=Black]Qualifier, Q Q.............. vs Blake, James WC............. (0-0)[/color]
[color=Green]Russell, Michael............ vs Querrey, Sam WC............. (17-6)[/color]
[color=Green]Dolgopolov, Alexandr........ vs Dodig, Ivan................. (7-15)[/color]
[color=Green]Donskoy, Evgeny............. vs Darcis, Steve............... (9-12)[/color]
[color=Black]Istomin, Denis.............. vs Becker, Benjamin............ (10-10)[/color]
[color=Black]Sijsling, Igor.............. vs Haas, Tommy................. (16-6)[/color]
-> Rik. is going to Dubai (I wish good luck for him), so I removed him from the messages of this tournament. Now we are 18 players in Delray Beach.

-> Picks summary are now updated with Sunday picks. If you don't see it just quote the Picks Summary message and go to Preview Post to see it properly.

I changed to play Dubai.

Good luck managing! :)
Okey good luck in Dubai Rik. :)

Have fun managing your first tournament buddy
I hope I will have a good time, I like this kind of things. Thanks :D

#15 ·

PAW04 Soeda over Matosevic

Have fun managing your first tournament buddy

#17 ·

PAW01 Soeda over Matosevic
PAW02 Karlovic over Nishikori
PAW03 Sock over Ebden
PAW04 Istomin over Becker

#51 ·
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #18 | Delray Beach 2013 | fsilva takes the lead

PAW01 Matosevic over Soeda
PAW02 Istomin over Becker
PAW03 Lopez over Phau
PAW04 Dolgopolov over Dodig
PAW05 Donskoy over Darcis
Feliciano Lopez withdrew from Delray Beach today because of an arm injury. Your picks is now invalid so you have to replace it by another pick.

I see in the schedule that Phau plays Berankis and not Lopez. Has Feliciano withdrawn? If yes then

PAW05 Phau over Berankis
Your PAW05 now is Phau over Berankis :D

Announcements

26/02/2012 (2):

-> Feliciano Lopez withdraws from Delray Beach because of an arm injury. In his place Ricardas Berankis will play agains Phau Bjorn. Scoring picks are now updated (see them in the 1st page message or at the end of this message).

-> The edit bug error was here today one more time, so be careful and follow the tips that I said in order to avoid the problems that this annoying bug has.

-> Picks Summary are updated. I will update all the 1st Round picks in the League Standings tomorrow (maybe tomorrow morning), when Round 1 will be over. Since one day ago do you have all the possible combinations of 2nd round matches and their respective picks, tomorrow I will delete all the matches that can't take place (there will be the only 8 matches that we will see in 2nd Round). The possible matches of 2nd Round now includes Berankis in the place of Lopez.

-> There are four players leading the PAW competition. I think that tomorrow we will have this less tied than today because all of you have made a lot of picks :D

#26 ·

Announcements

25/02/2012 (2):

-> The commitments for Delray Beach are now closed. If someone still wants to play here there are 5 wildcards that can be used :D

-> The edit bug error was here! The post didn't show all the changes I did on Sunday night. However I remember that if you quote them you can see the lastest update version without the edit bug error. So read the thread and stay tunned to the updates I make :D

-> Now we have qualifiers and you can pick all the matches of first round.

-> Tomorrow's morning at 8:00 am CET I will say what matches are scheduled on Tuesday (at this moment we don't know it).

-> Scoring points, Picks Summary and League Standings are updated now.

-> Announcements and ATP Entry List are updated too (only a few things, in Announcements I added this post and in ATP Entry List I updated the Result column and added the qualifiers.

PAW1: Falla def. Malisse
Please if you can it is better for me to post "PAW01 Falla over Malisse". It is your choice but for me it is less time. You can read some tips about how to post your tips here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=13676425&postcount=9 Thanks and welcome to Delray Beach :D

#22 ·

PAW01 Malisse over Falla
PAW02 Darcis over Donskoy

#25 ·

PAW01 Levine over Isner
PAW02 Russell over Querrey
PAW03 Dodig over Dolgopolov

#28 ·
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #18 | Delray Beach 2013 | fsilva takes the lead

Scoring Points

First Round (R32):

Code:
[color=Black]Isner, John................. vs Levine, Jesse............... (5-20)[/color]
[color=Black]Matosevic, Marinko.......... vs Soeda, Go................... (9-11)[/color]
[color=Black]Reynolds, Bobby Q........... vs Lu, Yen-Hsun................ (15-7)[/color]
[color=Black]Smyczek, Tim Q.............. vs Anderson, Kevin............. (15-6)[/color]
[color=Black]Nishikori, Kei.............. vs Karlovic, Ivo............... (5-22)[/color]
[color=Black]Cipolla, Flavio............. vs Roger-Vasselin, Edouard..... (10-10)[/color]
[color=Black]Ebden, Matthew.............. vs Sock, Jack WC............... (8-12)[/color]
[color=Black]Phau, Bjorn................. vs Lopez, Feliciano............ (14-7)[/color]
[color=Red][b]Malisse, Xavier.............[/b] vs Falla, Alejandro............ ([b]10[/b]-10)[/color]
[color=Black]Harrison, Ryan.............. vs Munoz-De La Nava, Daniel Q.. (7-14)[/color]
[color=Black]Gulbis, Ernests Q........... vs Blake, James WC............. (10-10)[/color]
[color=Green]Russell, Michael............ vs Querrey, Sam WC............. (17-6)[/color]
[color=Green]Dolgopolov, Alexandr........ vs Dodig, Ivan................. (7-15)[/color]
[color=Red][b]Donskoy, Evgeny.............[/b] vs Darcis, Steve............... ([b]9[/b]-12)[/color]
[color=Black]Istomin, Denis.............. vs Becker, Benjamin............ (10-10)[/color]
[color=Black]Sijsling, Igor.............. vs Haas, Tommy................. (16-6)[/color]
League Standings

Code:
[B]						
[U].#.	Player_________________	P	W	L	PTS	AVG P
[/U][/B]
1.	fsilva_________________	2	1	1	10	5,0
2.	GasquetGulbis__________	1	1	0	9	9,0						
3.	Aenea__________________	2	0	2	0	0,0
4.	Caio_Brasil____________	1	0	1	0	0,0
5.	Cheeky Chick___________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
6.	Direnan________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
7.	GeEnO__________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
8.	goOudinUSA_____________	1	0	1	0	0,0
9.	KoOlMaNsEaN____________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
10.	Nixer__________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
11.	ozdale81_______________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
12.	ozfan44________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
13.	Sander.________________	1	0	1	0	0,0
14.	sandg__________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
15.	sdtoot_________________	1	0	1	0	0,0
16.	Sham Kay_______________	1	0	1	0	0,0
17.	Spain07________________	0	0	0	0	#DIV/0!
18.	Wojtek_________________	1	0	1	0	0,0
Picks Summary

Pics updated up to post #25

Code:
		[B]
#	   Aenea__________________         	0 pts[/b]
02->	PAW02 Falla over Malisse           	0
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Caio_Brasil____________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Istomin over Becker          	 
03->	PAW03 Russell over Querrey         	 
04->	PAW04 Sock over Ebden              	 
05->	PAW05 Karlovic over Nishikori      	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Cheeky Chick___________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Direnan________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Soeda over Matosevic         	 
02->	PAW02 Karlovic over Nishikori      	 
03->	PAW03 Sock over Ebden              	 
04->	PAW04 Istomin over Becker          	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   fsilva_________________         	10 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Malisse over Falla           	10
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   GasquetGulbis__________         	9 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Matosevic over Soeda         	 
02->	PAW02 Istomin over Becker          	 
03->	PAW03 Lopez over Phau              	 
04->	PAW04 Dolgopolov over Dodig        	 
05->	PAW05 Donskoy over Darcis          	9
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   GeEnO__________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   goOudinUSA_____________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Sock over Ebden              	 
02->	PAW02 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	 
03->	PAW03 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	 
04->	PAW04 Darcis over Donskoy          	0
05->	PAW05 Matosevic over Soeda         	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   KoOlMaNsEaN____________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Nixer__________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	 
02->	PAW02 Russell over Querrey         	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   ozdale81_______________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Levine over Isner            	 
02->	PAW02 Russell over Querrey         	 
03->	PAW03 Dodig over Dolgopolov        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   ozfan44________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Sander.________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Falla over Malisse           	0
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   sandg__________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   sdtoot_________________         	0 pts[/b]
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Sham Kay_______________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	PAW01 Roger-Vasselin over Cipolla  	 
03->	PAW03 Istomin over Becker          	 
04->	PAW04 Soeda over Matosevic         	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Spain07________________         	0 pts[/b]
01->	No pick yet                        	 
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet                        	 
		[B]
#	   Wojtek_________________         	0 pts[/b]
02->	No pick yet                        	 
03->	No pick yet                        	 
04->	No pick yet                        	 
05->	No pick yet                        	 
06->	No pick yet                        	 
07->	No pick yet                        	 
08->	No pick yet                        	 
09->	No pick yet                        	 
10->	No pick yet                        	 
11->	No pick yet                        	 
12->	No pick yet                        	 
13->	No pick yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.