Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***Fernando's ATP tournament archives, part 1***

140K views 5K replies 121 participants last post by  Alex. 
#1 · (Edited)
:lol: well, they all need one here don't they! hahahaha!

SO

LET'S KICK SOME ASS FER!!!!!!! :lol: ¡VAMOOOOOOOS CARIÑO!

See less See more
#77 ·
Re: The "Fernando KICKS @SS" Miami Thread

Lady_Carlita said:
:bounce: I say we either do that draw again...or move Andy from the draw! :rolleyes: please.... thank you
:aplot:
i say we do the draw again... cuz um.. even if andy wasnt there.. do you really want Nando and Rafa to battle it out that soon....? :tears:

Reactions: lizabeth..*
#78 ·

obviously the same freak who did the IW draw has shown up in Miami...and he/she obviously has something against Nando...the draws are bloody identical...duck in the 2nd round?

and yeah...almost all the Spaniards in 1 quarter? well Tommy won't be getting past that quarter then as long as Roddick sticks around...and Rafa's draw also sucks. if I saw the person who made this draw I'd be like:

#79 ·

What a shit. But hey, he almost beat him last time so maybe he can do it this time?!

*waves her Nando top* Go boy go :kiss:

#80 ·

adelaide said:
:aplot:
i say we do the draw again... cuz um.. even if andy wasnt there.. do you really want Nando and Rafa to battle it out that soon....? :tears:
no not really....but it SHOULD NOT have been Andy there.... I mean..it should have been the Blonde Aussie!!! But nooooooo he had to have a toe injury.. just like Andre had last week! :nerner:

Although I'm not sure if Hewitt would be a better option... at least Fernando almost beat Andy last week......

oh and they should have spread moya, robredo, nadal and Verdasco a bit more.... this is no good....... :sad:

#84 ·

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!! We should hand-cuff that jerk who made the draw and make the draw ourselves! It can't be! Fer seems to be drawing the Duck just like Feli with PimPim :fiery: :fiery: :mad: GRRR! I hate it! Not to mention the possibility of an encounter with Rafa :hysteric: !

Reactions: Carlita
#90 ·

Good job Nando.....:woohoo:

Now if only my cable would be nice and actually show him v Roddick. Not gonna happen. Bastardos!

#92 ·

Meanwhile, with Ferrero waiting out the suspension of a match he would quickly finish, flashy Fernando Verdasco, one of Los Galacticos (big stars) of Spanish tennis, had just beaten the rain and was in the clubhouse, celebrating his seventh victory of the season and talking excitedly about what could be a blockbuster rematch on Friday with Andy Roddick on the stadium court.

"Maybe he win. Maybe I win. But I know now I can win," said Verdasco, whose popularity in Madrid, buoyed by his romance with a famous TV personality, transcends his tennis.

He and Roddick, who possess two of the most powerful forehands in the game, went to a third-set tiebreak in a captivating slugging match a week ago in the second round at Indian Wells, Calif., and so it wasn't surprising that Dean Goldfine, Roddick's coach, was out on Court 7, scouting the Spaniard's 6-4, 7-5 victory over Peter Wessels.

Verdasco's face was lit up as if it was Christmas after this victory, and it had as much to do with getting another shot at Roddick as having reached the second round.

"I know it will be close," he said in his still-developing English.

"But for me, it's possible to win."

#94 ·

wow, Fernando has his own forum! :eek: i had no idea.

i hope he crushes the Duck this time. he came very close in Indian Wells ;)

#96 ·

Well done, Fer! Glad you won before the rain delay!

Now to get rid of Pandy... or at least tire him out for Rafa to do the job!

VAMOS!!!

Time for Spaniards to kick it up in Miami! OLE!

#97 ·

Is today the day our Nando will get his revenge on Andy?? :devil:
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So deserved too!!! Been playing great all year and those STUPID draws make him go out in the first or second round! :(

:bounce: VAMOS Fernandoooooooooooooooo :bounce: you can do this hon! :hug:

#99 ·

Vamos Fernando :) I'd love to see you kick the Ducky ass and i know you can do it coz you're not a girl, you are Carlita's man Oh yeah :p . Vamos :banana: FERNANDO :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.