Mens Tennis Forums banner

photo album

59K views 396 replies 66 participants last post by  DBR 
#1 ·
Added some pix into my sebbie photo album::

here

:wavey:

#7 ·
Great with new pictures! I never tire of looking at pix of Grosjean, with or without the long hair and the red shirt...haven't seen him for a million years or so it seems, only read the sorry news, about crashing out of Roland Garros embarassingly early - and haven't been on our forum for just as long, because my internet has been down - but now I'm back (for good, I hope, depends on my internet connection, I guess) and I have loads to catch up with!

#9 ·
but now I'm back (for good, I hope, depends on my internet connection, I guess) and I have loads to catch up with![/QUOTE]

too great to have you back!ulla
miss u so much! :smooch:

#12 ·
It's nice to be back! I almost can't believe that I've been without my own internet connection for more than a month now, due to installation problems - that's why I've been so absent lately, Bix! It has certainly not been of my own free will, this annoying absence - but what can you do, if your connection breaks down??? I've been frantic to get back to you all - and finally get an up-date on our Grosjean and his where abouts. So, he didn't beat Roddick in Queen's, but getting to the final is also very good, especially when you consider how much he's been suffering recently, with injuries and a virus and everything.
Let's hope he will do as well in Wimbledon! When I finally get to see him again, after a year or more without tennis on tv! Doesn't he look cute with his long hair??? He's so sweet that I can even forgive the hideous tshirt...
But, yes, it's nice to be back!

#13 ·
I don't know where to put this pic so I put it here, sorry.
I like Seb on this pic (i think it was in melbourne for the DC final 2002)

#14 ·
so great pic,Marine! merci !
look at Nico's bare feet and his intereting expression while Grosjean seemed to be waiting for nono's cheers ....

#22 ·
#24 ·
Marine said:
I don't know where to put this pic so I put it here, sorry.
I like Seb on this pic (i think it was in melbourne for the DC final 2002)

Very nice! :)

#25 ·
Welcome Agassi Fan :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.