Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#879 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :eek: LOOOL

I'm trying to see some gymnastics but I'm not up-to-date either yet Star so :hug:

Hema, it's the men's team final today and women's team final tomorrow in gymnastics. I need replay later. All the teams competing at the same time is no bueno, I agree Star, but they're pressed for time. :(

#880 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Spain's footie avenging Rafa at the Olympics :eek: LOOOL

:facepalm:

Apparently, a joke made by one of this colleagues who, when they won the European championships and, in view of the hysteria that he unchained among women, said "For all the girls that have succumbed to camille's smile, you should know he is gay"
this declaration surprised all people but Camille defended himself saying "I will prove the contrary to whole world" :aplot:(i wonder when is Romanian women turn :scratch:)

"All the gay men fell in love" said a gay site, another one wax lirically about his long legs and muscles, charming blue eyes, devastating smile and tousled hair...Another one praise his perfect body and ask about his social status. So, everybody talks about Camille. The internet user can join now the "i want to take swimming classes with camille" or "Camille, the new pretty boy of French sport". there is no doubt: the guy will make his mark by his sport performance but also by his looks

#884 ·

:facepalm:

Apparently, a joke made by one of this colleagues who, when they won the European championships and, in view of the hysteria that he unchained among women, said "For all the girls that have succumbed to camille's smile, you should know he is gay"
this declaration surprised all people but Camille defended himself saying "I will prove the contrary to whole world" :aplot:(i wonder when is Romanian women turn :scratch:)

"All the gay men fell in love" said a gay site, another one wax lirically about his long legs and muscles, charming blue eyes, devastating smile and tousled hair...Another one praise his perfect body and ask about his social status. So, everybody talks about Camille. The internet user can join now the "i want to take swimming classes with camille" or "Camille, the new pretty boy of French sport". there is no doubt: the guy will make his mark by his sport performance but also by his looks

Yeah yeah we should demand proof then! :D :D :D

Mikey, Nadal is so passé! :p

#881 ·

my god, you women going on about this twink like he's the next Nadal

#887 ·

my god, you women going on about this twink like he's the next Nadal
and everyone of them old enough to be his grandmother. :facepalm:

#889 ·

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

The Romanian did NOT win the gymnastic team event :(
you already got a Gold today, dont be greedy

#883 ·

The only thing I can tell you Star, the Princes William and Harry are watching the gymnastics, hope team GBR will get bronze at least. :awww:

How did the GBR duo lose the sycro diving medal at least? 4th place, I agree with Mikey this is just pure miisfortune. :sad:

#894 ·

Andreea, they're contesting it? I didn't hear that on my channel yet.

The only thing I can tell you Star, the Princes William and Harry are watching the gymnastics, hope team GBR will get bronze at least. :awww:
They were very enthusiastic.

OMG, OMG, OMG :woohoo:

Star, close your eyes, i want to gloat :(
:rocker2:

Edit: Seeing the protest now. :( :(

#885 ·

Dont say that, maria :bigcry: :bigcry:

In all fairness, this guy is better looking than nadal :lol:

But he doesnt have Rafa's charm, ofcs :inlove:

If you see Hilde and Linda dont tell them i said that :unsure:

#898 ·

Nooooo! :mad: Poor GB! That wasn't a handstand.

I didn't see Milos but I'm glad he won. Tomorrow is going to be very very tough.

Also, Nestor and Pospisil won their doubles match.

#908 ·

found a new woman

Badmington - Indian woman.. Ponnappa

she's also feisty

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.