Mens Tennis Forums banner

Room of registration of Gugaholic anonymous.

20K views 236 replies 48 participants last post by  whisper* 
#1 · (Edited)
I took this idea from the marti party forum (a good idea in my opinion). I hope that all the gugaholics of the world (or at least from the atpworld) enter here and get their registration, just doing this:

My name is Jorge, i am a 26 years old mexican male and i am Gugaholic! :bounce:

so, come in here Gugaholics of the world!

PS (the age and name are not obligatory , but will be better if we know more about each other) ;)

Reactions: amethyst
#28 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Liz and I'm 18 from the US and I'm a Gugaholic, and darn proud of it!:) I'm from the US, but I'm so wrapped up in Brasilian tennis, that I almost feel like a Brasilian. I just found this website, so hello to everyone here! I love Brasil's fab four:

Guga :kiss:
Andre :kiss:
Fernando :kiss:
and Flavio!!! :kiss:

Love,
Liz

PS-I'm single, haha...anyone know Flavio's number???:p

#29 ·
BrazilianAtHeart,

I once told Hitman on the TennisWeek.com message boards that I consider myself Brazilian at Heart. I am not Brazilian by either nationality or birth. I am a Gugaholic. Obviously your name is BrazilianAtHeart, but my name is tommyboy. Welcome to ATP boards. Check out TennisWeek.com boards some time in the future. Gugaholics like Kallrose, Hitman, and myself go there often. Now need to get one the Gugaholics from there to here, but that is another project. Welcome, BrazilianAtHeart!

tommyboy

#30 ·
1. Jorge (México 26 male) Jorge
2. Becool (Brasil 15 male) Bernardo
2. Daniel (Argentina 21 male) Daniel
3. hitman (Brasil 21 male) Fernando
4. Mrs_Guga (USA 18 female) Nwando
6. Marilyn (Taiwan 22 female) Marilyn
7. star
8. kallrose (USA 38 female) Lina
9. russianlove (Australia 16)
10. renatoal (Brasil 20 male) Renato
11. AdriRob (USA 21 Female) Adriana
12. surfinggirl (Belgium 23 Female) -----
13. tommyboy (---- 29 Male) Tom
14. Vivalas (Portugal 29 male) Nuno
15. Billabong (Canada 16 male) Sebastien
16. BrasilianAtHeart (USA 18 female) Liz

Welcome aboard
bem-vinda brasileira no coração ( BrasilianAtHeart ) :kiss: :wavey:

#31 ·
Thanks for all of your warm welcomes!! I'm glad to have found a place where Guga fans and Brasilian tennis fans in general can come and talk about their love of the best subject in the whole world!!! Around where I live, not many people are FANatics about tennis like we are, so I have to find other options. Thanks tommyboy for the other website, tennisweek.com I love all of you guys!!

Love,
Liz

#32 ·
Hi Everybody!
I believe I am the oldest Guga fan here. I am 42, female who now lives in US. I just moved here from Canada and before from Hong Kong.
I am also a fan of Pete Sampras.
I agree with everyone here that the coverage for tennis here is very bad. Even TSN in Canada has a little better coverage.
By the way, I am Lee.

#34 · (Edited)
1. Jorge (México 26 male) Jorge
2. Becool (Brasil 15 male) Bernardo
2. Daniel (Argentina 21 male) Daniel
3. hitman (Brasil 21 male) Fernando
4. Mrs_Guga (USA 18 female) Nwando
6. Marilyn (Taiwan 22 female) Marilyn
7. star
8. kallrose (USA 38 female) Lina
9. russianlove (Australia 16)
10. renatoal (Brasil 20 male) Renato
11. AdriRob (USA 21 Female) Adriana
12. surfinggirl (Belgium 23 Female) -----
13. tommyboy (---- 29 Male) Tom
14. Vivalas (Portugal 29 male) Nuno
15. Billabong (Canada 16 male) Sebastien
16. BrasilianAtHeart (USA 18 female) Liz
17. Marri (Norway 18 female) Marianne
18. leecal (USA 42 female) Lee

Bienvenida Doña Mariana;)

You are right, Marri, Guga and Marti are the best players. No doubt about it, right Nuno?:angel:

Welcome Leecal, sorry if i haven't added you rapidly in the list. bem-vinda as would say Guga:wavey:

#37 ·
Martina and Guga are not a couple for now. Thank goodness for that. Guga is too fine a person to be associated with a heartless girl like Hingis, even if she is cute.

True Monica is not the cutest but she has the greatest character among female tennis players. She is the reason I love watching tennis, just like Guga is the male eqivalent of her natural talent, love for the game, and heart.

#38 ·
tommy - if YOU are saying another person is heartless - than what are you? :rolleyes:

So vivala - do you think Guga will invite us to the wedding? don't care who get's to be his wife.... coz i like monica too! :D but marti is a my fave... :angel:

#39 ·
I am compassionate, kind and respectful, the same qualities I sense from Guga and Monica. I just do not sense those same qualities from Hingis; therefore she is heartless. Hingis has made comments over the years that were rude at best and cruel at worst; basically, she has rarely said a kind word in the press.

#41 · (Edited)
why so sour, tommyboy? you must know personally martina as Marri said to do so "heartless" comments towards her. If you hate her, just keep your hatred to you, or go to WTAworld where your hate is welcome. :fiery:

I know that Guga and Martina are good friends on the tour. I know that Monica and Guga too. And i know that Monica and Martina are really close friends. Even Monica was the idol of Martina when she was a little girl.

Some people can't stand the success of Martina and are waiting for any chance to bash her. Even now when she is injured and her future is uncertain:mad: No greatness on this people, just shame:rolleyes:

#43 ·
Wow! Just calm down. How about this, if we do not have anything good to say about a person (of course including tennis players), then do not say anything.

This is the reason I enjoy the forums here other than some message boards that having fans of opposing players fighting with each others. We are just happy to cheer for our favorite players.

#44 ·
Arguments on a forum for GUGA???
Something doesnt look right here.... ;) hehe

#46 ·
hey Lee :wavey:
Nice to see you here too!
I invite you new guys to read the book Im translating. I bought it here in Brazil, and Im on a long-shot project of translating it all. ;)

#47 · (Edited)
Thank you Hitman for translating the book. I enjoy reading it. I envy people who are so good in translating. I am pretty fluent in 2 languages (Chinese and English) but I find it very hard to translate one to another. Ironically, my best friend is an interpreter, one who can instantly translate from one language to another during those important meetings for governments.

Again, thank you for such a good job :bounce: . I do not think there will be an English version available in US.

#48 ·
My apologies. You are all right. Arguing on a Guga forum is un-Gugalike. Hitman knows my posts from TennisWeek.com, and I am much worse there. He probably reads them, but definitely would not respond to my negativity. So I am sorry for being un-Guga like. This is the reason I love Guga and Monica so much because they are such positive people who rarely say unkind things, and I strive to be like them.

#49 ·
hey Marri! you really seem cool!!!!!! I ADORE Hingis, she's my all-time favorite female player and Guga is my FAV in men! I'm a bit disappointed about what's happening to Martina right now, but I'm confident she'll come back next year and will rule again and trash everyone! just like Guga will do! GOOOOO!!!

#50 ·
Hey everyone! Boy, what goes on when I'm not here. :) Well, I hope Guga doesn't marry Martina or Monica, because he is supposed to marry me!:hearts: Haha, I'm just joking, obviously. :p Anyway, I have nothing against Martina or Monica. I think they are both very talented. Hi to all of the new members of Gugaholic anonymous! I'll talk to you all later!

Love,
Liz :kiss:

#51 ·
yeah, i have to appologize..... i never get like that.. so i'm sorry, my fellow guga holics:)

Vivala... tsk tsk tsk *shakes head @ guga* you gotta remind him to put you on the lost.... all curls are taking the oxygen so he easily forgets! ;) :eek: :angel:

Leecal? you're chinese? China or Taiwan? :)

:wavey: Billabong!!!! :D
next year dude, she'll be back! :) are you on wtaworld too? if not, you should come over:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.