Mens Tennis Forums banner

Julien Benneteau

134K views 900 replies 124 participants last post by  Mae 
#1 ·
I'm trying to start a thread for Julien Benneteau :) :D :) I don't know much about him :shrug: but I've watched a few matches of him and I think he is talented and very goodlooking :hearts: I'll be glad if you could help me with some more information and pictures :help:
Thanks,
Chris :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
since it's a sunday and you should have plenty of time.... go look up some of the posts by michelle and esther... there's a bit of info ;)

i've never used the search function but try enter 'julien benneteau' at the french musketeer search box, you may find something......

#3 ·
Ok, I checked the posts... Maybe I didn't express myself clearly. I just wanted to know if there are some fans of Julien here wanting to share their thoughts with me here - in his own thread. Is there a separate thread for Julien? I couldn't find one.

#4 ·
I don't know him very well, but I think Michelle could answer to your hopes, she loves him and could easily share her thoughts with you. :)
She comes almost every day on this forum, come back tommorow. :wavey:

I just can say he's not one of my favorits but I appreciate him since I saw his match at tv the last week in Lyon. lol and yes, he's quite good-looking.

#5 ·
I too, like Julien a lot, Chris. Though I'm not the biggest fan, I never miss a chance (no matter rare they are) to go attend matches, or watch 'em on TV. I can't help it, he's always reminded me of Dip, for many reasons... Bonus is he's serve & volleying :worship:

The only site dedicated to him that I know is http://julienbenneteau.ifrance.com , run by Julie. It's in French but you can find some great photos and useful info there.

#6 ·
Thanks girls :) First, I just want to thank you, Mel, for the web-site. It seems quite interesting and the pictures are sweet. I do not know French, but probably I'll ask somebody to help me with that :)
You've watched Julien live:) This is great!! I suppose the matches were so interesting. By now, I've watched only the games shown on TV, but they aren't much.

so bad he won't be playing in Madrid ... :(

#7 ·
Hi Chris! I am a Benneteau fan (although not in love as Marine would think, mdr!!!!) Quite like Amelie, I thought he bore a resemblance to Dip and started watching him. I enjoy his style of play (S&V) and also think he's just adorable. I have pics of him from RG 2004 at http:/communities.msn.com/tennispics2004

And you might like the up close and personal pic I have of Franco, too!!! It seems that we like lots of the same players (Benet, Robredo, Feli...etc.) I think you'll find a smattering of all of them there!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

#8 ·
Mais que veux-tu Michelle, you're in love with so many tennismen ! LOL

(notice the fact you always write mdr and I always use lol... :) )

#9 ·
Hey Michelle :wavey:
I'm glad we have so much in common :) Actually, Julien is not my favourite best player either, but he made me a big impression. Btw, I watch a lot of tennis, but they've never shown matches of Dip on TV. This is why I cannot know if their styles are similar.
I saw the site with your pictures a few months ago and they are so great :hearts: especially the ones of Franco, oh my gosh! :drool: How did you manage to take such an up-close picture and do you have any other pics of him?

#10 ·
OK here's a big LOL for you, Marine! Tennismen are like fine wine, as there are some delicious varietals from just about every country....but a select few (my Grand Cru boys from France...) garner my consistent favor.

:) The Franco pic was snagged with my abfab digital which has the most amazing zoom on it. Its a 12X optical and 36x digital Leica. Its my pride and joy...and darnit I left the battery at home when I went to the Open, so NO pics :( But I have HEAPS more filed away. You name it, I have it....I'll email you some. (but NO pics of Americans, don't want to violate the sanctity of the lens...)

#11 ·
I watched a doubles match Julien Benneteau and Nicolas Mahut against Bryan brothers on Wednesday. It was very exciting!!! :D
Some pics from this match, please! ;)

Attachments

#12 ·
THANKS !!!!!!!!! :worship:

I saw Julien in casual clothes in Bercy, he was cute !!! But your pics are good too.
I read they will continue to play together in 2005, in the order to go to the masters !!! They're very motived and think they can be a very good team. :D

#15 ·
Hi evrybody :
Voilà mes photos de Julien :) :)
Marina.
(il y en a encore beaucoup d'autres à venir)

Attachments

Reactions: Chris_88
#17 ·
"(il y en a encore beaucoup d'autres à venir)"

J'attends la suite avec impatience ;) Merciiiiii

#19 ·
Wowww!!!Great pictures :D Thank you :wavey:

#21 ·
salut tout le monde !!
mon site sur julien benneteau est presque terminé , il est encore un peu vide alors si vous avez des choses sur lui n'hesiter pas à m'aider :worship: .
jvous embrasse.
Marina

http://julienbenneteau.fr.tc

#22 ·
Ok, merci !
Plutôt beau gosse, Julien, n'est-ce pas...

#23 ·
What a great website! I have some pics of Julien from RG this year as well as some not-so-good ones from Miami that you are welcome to use on your site. PM me for the link or if you would prefer that I email them to you.

Thanks for the site :worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.