Mens Tennis Forums banner

DTT - Stuttgart, congrats to nicksimioni and Gallina/Gavnich77 !!!

7K views 155 replies 31 participants last post by  FERNET 
#1 · (Edited)
Doubles Tennis Tipping
STUTTGART (AND BASTAD)

What is Doubles Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all doubles main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Note:

- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will decide who moves on to the next round.
New tie-break method 2009 will be used.

- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Doubles Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: [DTT: Gstaad, day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. No changes can be made after the play has started.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE

If the board goes down as has happened before, send your picks to trucul2008@hotmail.fr

See less See more
#144 ·
Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Stuttgart, send picks for Saturday 13:30 CET !!!!

DTT Sunday OOP:

Sunday is day 2 of a 2-day DTT F for Singles and Doubles.

Stu: Stuttgart (Clay)
Bas: Bastad (Clay)

Stu: Christopher KAS/Philipp PETZSCHNER (GER/GER) vs. Carlos BERLOCQ/Eduardo SCHWANK (ARG/ARG) PTS1
Bas: Andreas SEPPI/Simone VAGNOZZI (ITA/ITA) vs. Robert LINDSTEDT/Horia TECAU (SWE/ROU) SR2

In order to ease life of manager, send only name of first player:

Kas vs. Berlocq PTS1
Seppi vs. Lindstedt SR2

All, send picks to trucul.

Deadline is when matches start around 12:00 CET noon or could be before.

#147 ·
Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Stuttgart, send picks for Sunday 12:00 CET or befo

I have picks from everybody so I will publish diffs now ...

#148 ·
Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Stuttgart, send picks for Sunday 12:00 CET or befo

Final

Matches Counted: 02
Matches Remaining: 02

01:00 | nicksimioni (BRA) vs. Cheeky Chick (GBR) (SR 0:0) -
==> Same winners
==> Lindstedt 2-0 vs. 2-1

#149 ·

Final

Matches Counted: 02
Matches Remaining: 02

01:02 | Cheeky Chick/igralec33 (GBR/SLO) vs. (4) Gallina/Gavnich77 (ARG/GBR) #SRs: 1-2
==> Same winners.
==> Lindstedt 2-1 vs. 2-0

#150 ·

So, the winners are already known. :)) or :sad: depending on which side you are).

Congrats anyway to nicksimioni and Gallina/Gavnich77. :worship::worship::worship:
Congrats also to Alex for helping me managing this tournament. :worship:

And congrats to all DTT Players who support DTT and their managers. ;)

#151 ·
:woohoo:
My first title, I am very happy and I hope after winning
I want to congratulate the double champion Gavnich and Gallina and the finalists :worship:

I would like to thank Trucul [think Yannick is] the management of this tournament
and thank Milton, my partner and all who play the DTT
See you next tournament :D ;)

#152 ·
Results of the day:

12:10 Fin ATP-D SWE-BAS FINAL SEPPI A./VAGNOZZI S. LINDSTEDT R./TECAU H 4-6 5-7 0-2
14:05 Fin ATP-D GER-STU FINAL KAS C./PETZSCHNER P. BERLOCQ C./SCHWANK E 6-7 6-7 0-2

#154 ·
Final

Matches Counted: 04
Matches Remaining: 00

03:04 | Cheeky Chick/igralec33 (GBR/SLO) vs. (4) Gallina/Gavnich77 (ARG/GBR) #SRs: 2-4

#156 ·
Congrats Nick and Mariano/Gav :worship:

Cheeky Chick :hug:

Thanks Yannick :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.