Mens Tennis Forums banner

Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread

175K views 2K replies 80 participants last post by  Bumsby 
#1 ·
Just have thought he deserves one, or maybe will deserve it soon. Some people in the forum already know him :cool: He's 17 y.o. and has something in the game and general appearance (Lacoste clothes? :lol: ) reminding of Grosjean. He won the first futures event few weeks ago, and today made a kind of ATP debut. Defeated Eric Taino 1-6 6-3 9-7 in Roland Garros quallies.

Even if he loses in second round to Lisnard / Darcis, this thread will be bumped sooner or later because I am not used to be mistaken in my choosing the promising juniors. Allez.

#1,564 ·
Adrian lost to Wimbledon Q1 :( Poor Adrian!

Good luck next tournament!

#1,566 ·
Ranking is awful it was a bad draw for a first round. His confidence is so low atm that he can't expect too much. During the summer the draws of ATP events will be weak due to OG maybe he should try some qualies to gain confidence and points.

He needs to battle and come back stronger. Imagine that Metz 2008 is his only semi-final in ATP. Tennis maturity is around 27/28 nowadays but I was expecting much when he reach higher rank last year.

#1,568 ·
Newport

Q1: Adrian Mannarino(6.)-Burke(Wc.) 6-4, 6-2 :)
Q2: Adrian Mannarino(6.)-Matsui 6-2, 7-6(4.) :)
Q3: Adrian Mannarino(6.)-Van Der Merwe(3.)

Good luck Adrian! :) Alléz! :D

#1,571 ·
Adrain won today 7-6, 3-6, 6-2 :D
Good luck next round!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.