Mens Tennis Forums banner

Roland Garros reports on TA

59K views 272 replies 60 participants last post by  outrider 
#1 · (Edited)
...actually, it's not only mine and not only about challengers.

It's difficult to find information about the tennis challengers. The official sites are usually slow or don't have the English versions, scoreboards sometimes don't exist. I decided to put the things together. My & Kiril's web service contains news, reports, player profiles, interviews and all the nice stuff.

Many MTF members are helpful to share information with the others, for example this week Gab reports from Besancon, next week Renaud takes Cherbourg and Alonso - Santiago de Chile.

Occassionaly we'll have some ATP main tour news. So far there's Claudio's Vina del Mar report, and soon Gulzhan will update on Dubai news.

The biggest credits though go to Bg_Stallion who is responsible for the technical stuff :yeah:.

Well, I was encouraged to post it here... so here I am :)

www.tennisalternative.com

#3 ·
Re: My site about challengers...

Hmm, at first I planned to not use the old stuff, but 1st week isn't so old yet ;). I'll give it a read now. If you go to any tournaments in future, send me a PM and we can set the details, because surprisingly there are many details to be discussed in private :).

#11 ·

I'm translating qualifying reports now, Nathii :D

#13 ·

^ posted in Attention Seeker's thread :)

#16 ·

Hey mashamaniac, glad you like it :cool: I was thinking of the futures, but hmm, would there be more people who'd like to read it? Maybe weekly summaries?

I can attend many futures in Poland :cool:.
Hi Nathii :wavey: You know I love your site :) And I think weekly summaries on Futures would be a great idea - it' always interesting to hear about up-and-coming young players and know who to look out for in the future :)

#18 ·

I'll try to write my first futures summary after this week :). I was short on time after arriving from England.

And people if you are going or you know someone who's going to any small events (well, big events are OK, too :p), please PM me :angel:

#19 ·

I'd like to advertise Cremona Challenger reports :)

As for the futures :tape: - I'm afraid it's too much of work, since I also work often full time in another job (and I need a small bit of life, too). However, stay tuned, because there will be a Romania futures coverage soon :yeah:.

#22 ·

Thank you guys :)

I'd like to invite everyone to reading really entertaining reports from Bucharest futures. It's also about WTA event, but I really like the skills of the 14 years old kid who is writing this :yeah:.

#23 ·

Very busy week on my site, and you simply MUST follow, and here are the latest spoilers :p

LIVE from Rijeka: Qualifying Sunday
Supervisors don't play competitive tennis, but for whatever reason the best moments are always when they must enter the court. Dell'Acqua may disagree.

Previews: Dresden, Ostrava, Rabat, Rijeka, Telde, Tunica Resorts
Jealous of my own reporters, I decided to write my hands off, and here comes the most work demanding preview on this site.
Who will be the rookie of the week? Young, Bellucci, Souza, Giraldo, Tomic, Polansky?

Barcelona ATP 2008 report
Cenzorship took a day off, so here's the original version of Deivid's report. Parental assistance is mandatory for children below twenty-one. Site owner doesn't respond for the defamation assaults.

LIVE from Ostrava: qualification summary
Despite the main title, Maria writes about everything that happens in Ostrava. Not only the tennis matches fans, but also the tennis gossip fans will find stuff for themselves. What can I say, this is a hell of a report, in a different way than one from Barcelona.

:wavey:

#27 ·

I hope things will go well soon and I'll have RG Quallies & juniors, Prostejov and Surbiton reports.

So far I took out some lovely Pavel Snobel photos, I laugh anytimes I see them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.