Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nicolas Almagro

57K views 474 replies 79 participants last post by  Sunfire 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone knows anything about nicolas almagro? He was a qualifier in hamburg masters but was out on the 1st round. Played an impressive game
and get to rattle coria and nearly sends coria home at the first round. Currently 100++ at ATF ranking but I really believe in this guy's talent. Best of luck for nico :wavey:

#2 ·
Re: nico almagro

I used to think that he would only play some futures in Spain and I was really suprised to see him playing Coria in Hamburg! He was nearly to win!
And at RG he was playing Kuerten as I remember and it wasn't an easy match for Guga ;)
I haven't seen his game yet, but I belive he may be a great player soon! He's only 18 now...

#11 ·

i saw this chap at hamburg - very impressed. luks gud 4 d future.

#21 ·

I've read in the other thread that u'r going to the aus open right emilita??
If it wouldn't be a problem for u, could u snap some photos of nico if u bump into him or watch any of his match heh..and post it together with other cool photos in ur site :hatoff:
then it would be good reason for me to visit ur site more often hehe.. :banana: :bigwave:

#26 ·

i've actually came close to chatting with nico thr msn messenger. i msged him but never received a reply and he logout soon after :bigcry: ...so no luck for me but my sister managed to get a couple of reply from him tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.