Mens Tennis Forums banner

Coria´s comeback!

5K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  Guille's Girl 
#1 ·
Anyone knows when he is going to play again?

#16 ·
Anyone can open the main draw without a lot of wierd signs being displayed?
There is one out from today I just don´t have a program with language pack (whatever language that is) installed on my computer.

By the way the winner gets only 6.150 Euro prize money!
Gosh that´s way off the Main tour standard.

#18 ·
He had just forgotten to pull out in time, he's already done that before (last year a journalist of Olé had to phone his coach to tell them he was in the draw of Cincy - he was in Chile and never intended to play the tournament, he had forgotten to withdraw).

In his last message he even seems to hint at a possibly longer break, so I don't expect to see him for a while, honestly.

#19 ·
:sad: We all know now that he won't play the French Open... because his ranking is too low and as I know Guille he won't play quali... and probably he will still recover from his injury that time... at least he won't lose points because he didn't play either last year... :sad:

#20 ·
He will receive a wild card if he wants to.
He is a former semifinalist and finalist.

#26 ·
In his last message (the one where he says he won't tell again the nasty journalists when he intends to come back), he means he will need longer than expected to recover from what first looked like a "boludeces", doesn't he? That's what I understand.
He doesn't say how long, but it sounded to me like another longer break in the making. (Just an impression, as usual.)

#25 ·
eight weeks?!!! :eek: :eek: that's horrible! I thought he would be out for four weeks... well maybe it makes more sense if he doesn't give his comeback in the grass season...

#28 ·
me too, let's wait and hope miracles come true... 95 % probable that he wont be in RG but it seems that guillermo is doing an intensive training to cut down the risk of further pulls and to recover his great stamina. Cañas's comeback is a big example for him... we all know how much talent he has and the most important thing he needs back is his competitive attitude...

#31 ·
hola a todos !!! como estan tanto tiempo ___¿¿¿????? espero q muy bien..
mis cosas un poco mejor, pasamos un dias dificiles por el robo en venado, lamentablemente todavia no hay nada claro, se sabe algunas cosas pero hay muchas cosas raras, esperemos q se resuelva todo pero lo veo dificil, vivimos en un pais dificil pero es mi pais y aca es donde seguire viviendo, pero muchas veces dan ganas de irse a la mierda..
como siempre la prensa agrando mucho, sobre todo el tema del dinero, en cada nota q escuchabamos aumentaban el monto, lo q si les aseguro q no me dejaron nada de ropa nada de zapatillas y todas las raquetas..
bueno pasando a otro tema, en estos dias viajo para usa al juicio a las vitaminas q fueron la causa de mi doping, finalmente llego la hora, alla estare varios dias, cuando todo esto se termine ahi me dedicare a full con mi vuelta, hace varios meses q le di importancia a este tema q lo quiero terminar, es algo pendiente q tengo y no voy a ir hasta el final de todo..
no se bien cuando sera la fecha de mi primer torneo, me estan llegando varias ofertas interesantes de marcas de ropa, porq con adidas se me termina el mes q viene el contrato asi q x ahi salgo con marca nueva, les mando un fuerte abrazo a todos y en un par de semanas les cuenta nuevas novedades..
chauu...
guille

;)

#33 ·
In short:He`s a little better now,he had a few tough days after the robbery and they still don`t know anything for sure,they have some information but there are a lot of strange things.He says he lives in a difficult counrty but it`s his country and that`s were he lives but sometimes he just wants to(I`m not sure I understand that expression,I understand the words but I don`t know how to translate it).
The media has written a lot about the amount of money they stole,each time raising the sum more and more,but he says they have taken his clothes,shoes and rackets.
He went to the US for the vitamin trial,he says he wants all that to finish so he can focus on his come back,but he will go to the end with this.
He doesn`t know when he`ll come back but he will have different clothes since his contract with adidas will end the following month and he`s had several offers.

I hope he comes back soon,it`s boring without him.

#36 ·
Thanks for the translation :worship: As if Guille didn't have enough problems he had to get robbed :eek: And sadly he is right when he says he lives in a difficult country :sad: I admire him for sticking with his country, but I think I would probably leave if it were me.

#34 ·
Thanks VaMoS_GuiLLe and Joyk.
It's good to hear from him and nice to know he's doing better.
He said sometimes he feels like leaving (Argentina). Indeed it may be easier to live some place where you're not so known, so to speak. But there are triffling people everywhere, so there's no garauntee that things will be better.
I hope the trial against the vitamin folks goes his way. If I knew where the hearing was, I'd be there :p But seriously, this has been a major thorn in his side and I can't wait til he gets it resolved. No other "doping" case is like his. IMO, he's the only one out all the others that can blatantly prove his innocence. Vamos Guille ^_^
I can't imagine seeing him without Adidas @.@ I hope he doesn't start wearing Diadora or that ugly shit that Davydenko is in :eek:
He says in TWO WEEKS he's gonna let us know when he may come back. I'M COUNTING!!!
Vamos Guille! :hug:

#35 ·
YAY! News from Guille! First of all I am very happy to hear from him but I am also a bit disappointed because that doesn't really sound like everything is going his way...
And could someone explain that doping and cour hearing story to me? I was very confused after I had read what you've written.

My English is crap! I think I really mixed up the tenses... I am sorry for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.