Mens Tennis Forums banner

Roger Federer is going to be a father

40K views 423 replies 198 participants last post by  SUKTUEN 
#1 ·
http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=870

Dear Fans

I arrived in Indian Wells earlier this week and I am eager to get back out on court. My back is feeling much better and I am ready to go.

I also have some really awesome news to share with all of you: Mirka and I are excited to let you know that we will be parents this summer! Mirka is pregnant and we are so happy to be starting a family together. This is a dream come true for us. We love children and we are looking forward to being parents for the first time. Mirka is feeling great and everything is going well.

Speak soon and thanks for all your continued support!

Roger
----------

I always thought he was going to wait a few more years.
Congrats!

See less See more
#4 ·
NO FUCKING WAY :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I mean wow that was unexpected!!! great news!!!!!

congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats to Roger :worship: :worship: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bounce: :bounce:

#11 ·
the only question left....

boy or girl? boy or girl? boy or girl? BOY OR GIRL?

I sure hope it's a boy, the next GOAT :worship:

#18 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow. huge congrats to them, always love to hear about caring people bringing a new kid into the world. I'm sure they will be fantastic parents. It will be interesting to see how it affects Roger's tennis - many of these guys seem to calm down and play better when they have the stability and support of little ones at home.

#160 ·
No no, that explains why Roger has a backproblem. :devil:

#31 ·
To keep this tennis related, someone should start a poll: "How many slams will the offspring of Roger/Mirka get to witness Fed win?"

#36 ·
:):):):):)
GAME SET MATCH FEDERER!!!

I am so so happy for them...they will be great parents !!
see...I knew his back wasn't hurting....he was taking time off
to be with Mirka......:worship:

a new member of Team Federer ;)
& a real live Fedtard...lol

maybe he/she will be a lefty??? lol

#38 ·
WOW! :woohoo:
God I'm so happy, more than I thought I would be. Maybe it was those mean rumours of her being fat for like forever :rolleyes:
What to name the impending federer child? :scratch:
Wonder when she's due? I think it will be a wimbledon baby :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.