Suicide Tennis Suggestion/Discussion Thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2015, 12:19 AM   #106
country flag BMT360

BMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond reputeBMT360 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking about this..... If someone has only one possible pick left for the final, and they forget to post their pick, do you give them their last possible pick?

For example,

Player 1: Duckworth, Janowicz, Del Potro, Berdych, Federer,

These are made up picks through day 5. The final is Djokovic vs Federer on Day 6, Player 1 doesn't post a pick, and their only possible pick is Djokovic. Does the manager give this player Djokovic for day 6 even though he didn't post it?

I am trying to be clear.
Tennis Tipping Titles: Rank: Singles: 113 (High: 112) Doubles: 152 (High: 151)
Singles: W: Cali CH '14, F: Tashkent CH '14, F: Mohammedia CH '14
Doubles: W: Cherbourg CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8, F: Noumea '14 w/ Thunderfish8, W: New Delhi CH '15 w/ Thunderfish8
BMT360 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2015, 12:25 AM   #107
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suicide Tennis Suggestion/Discussion Thread

^ I don't think so, it's pretty much the same as any other round where there are players to pick and if you don't pick a player you are out, it's not up to the manager to make a pick for a player.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Players I quite like are: Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Wawrinka, Tsonga, Ferrer, Haas, Cilic, Kohlschreiber, Bautista Agut, plus others, my favourite surface is clay, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:08 AM   #108
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suicide Tennis Suggestion/Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMT360 View Post
I was thinking about this..... If someone has only one possible pick left for the final, and they forget to post their pick, do you give them their last possible pick?

For example,

Player 1: Duckworth, Janowicz, Del Potro, Berdych, Federer,

These are made up picks through day 5. The final is Djokovic vs Federer on Day 6, Player 1 doesn't post a pick, and their only possible pick is Djokovic. Does the manager give this player Djokovic for day 6 even though he didn't post it?

I am trying to be clear.

No, the player has to post his pick for the day in the thread. This is the same for every day where he was only one possible pick left. He could have used three of the semifinalists earlier and so the 4th looks like an automatic pick the 2nd last day, but it still has to be made in the thread.

It is allowed to make it early, though. Like if you're away for the weekend you can deliver picks for the final three days in the same post and hope everything goes according to plan.
vBookie net amount won: 34080 (2015: + 2910, 2014: +24475, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 61 (high 61), TT doubles rank 42 (high 41).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote