Mens Tennis Forums banner

LIVE SCORES for the FINAL!!

5K views 163 replies 17 participants last post by  J. Corwin 
#1 ·
40-30, Roddick's serving...

#77 ·
Re: Re: LIVE SCORES for the FINAL!!

martinatreue said:
omg andy just adjusted his cock on tV!!!
Andy always touches himself! Rather brave of him... I am the kind who scratches my ass in public and rearranges my underwear, so I am all for cock-adjusters

#79 ·
Yeah.... IW is about 30 minutes closer to Phoenix than is Palm Springs.

I think the facility in Phoenix is not big enough to handle two tournaments at once. Usually the women's is first and then the men's because the women start earlier at IW than do the men, but this year wtih the expanded field...... I dunno.

#80 ·
Re: Re: LIVE SCORES for the FINAL!!

star said:
James, Men's live tennis is SO much better than the women's. Plus it's more likely than not that the players who say they are coming actually will be there. :)
Yeah I know. And my womens favs blow at the moment. I'm sure they won't be there anyways. If Andy, Marat, or Mark come to Scottsdale I'll go for sure.

#98 ·
Sorry, I went to the bathroom!

About Scottsdale, well, I think if the tournament is not held the same week, I will choose the men for sure... I don't see why I wouldn't... the only thing I would definitely regret not seeing is Kimmy because I just adore her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.