Mens Tennis Forums banner

Pictures

247K views 2K replies 171 participants last post by  cinnabar 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
silverwhite said:
he was playing football with Richard at Queen's. ;)
Could have been interesting to see, Liz, no ?? LOL

#4 ·
Marine said:
I "open" the thread with the link of the pics of St Hertogenbpsh, because I love them !!!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=42105&page=2
That's a great idea! I love these pics so much :inlove:

I can't believe it!!! Paulo has his own forum. Thanks to the person who made it possible :worship: (Was it you Marine?)

Sorry bad english but I am a bit tired today ;)

#5 ·
Marina si ça t'ennuie pas je poste une des photos que j'ai vu sur le forum de phmonline, parce que Paulo porte un sweat "all blacks" et Liz est fan des all blacks, elle devrait apprécier tout particulièrement quand elle reviendre sur le forum...

LIZ WHERE ARE YOU ??? A pic of Paulo wearing a sweat shirt you'll like I'm sure :D

#6 ·
Marine said:
LIZ WHERE ARE YOU ??? A pic of Paulo wearing a sweat shirt you'll like I'm sure :D

MARINE!!! Yes.....I know about this top. My friend took some photos for me of Paulo and he is wearing it in them! *dies* It makes my heart melt it really does.

Speaking of rugby...I met the coach of the Italian team and his staff the other night. They are all French. Such lovely gentlemen :lol:

#8 · (Edited)
To celebrate the imminent Russia vs. France Davis Cup tie in which Paulo will certainly participate (especially with Seb now out of the team...), a lil' pic:

He's not afraid of looking ridiculous wearing a weird hat just to please fans (maybe he should... :lol: or maybe he was mobbed by many of them so they forced him to wear it... :devil: )

BTW, i knew many of you would like the All Black t-shirt... ;)

And i hope we'll get to see that again:

#9 ·
Haha... He's so cute. Gotta love the hat. I mean, at least he's patriotic, eh.

Thanks for the pics, by the way. They're really nice. :)

#11 · (Edited)
Richard - Paulo ....Paulo - Richard... lol

#12 ·
Ohh, the two french lady-killers... :D
Merci Marine :)
These eyes, this smile, this hair... I think i'm fallin' in love :p

#17 ·
Thanks Ome.

Where was Paulo ?? Which tv show ??

#19 ·
After the last match, sunday in Moscow.

Don't ask me why the supporters wanted to celebrate the loss... :rolleyes:

#20 ·
Thanks for the pics Ome and Marine ;)

Marine said:
Thanks Ome.

I remember this! It was "on a tout essaye" with Laurent Ruquier. I dont remember when though.

#21 · (Edited)

#23 · (Edited)
Marine said:
Don't ask me why the supporters wanted to celebrate the loss... :rolleyes:
They didn't celebrated the loss. They celebrated the victory of sport, emotions and tennis, beeing together for a whole week-end etc... They regrouped showing this loss made them even more united than before and conforted Paulo and tried to cheer him up and make him feel less guilty. They weren't vicorious but were the last ones to leave the stadium and cheered Paulo louder and louder till the very end and after and they celebrated... :rolleyes:
You're showing you're a true Parisian there, Marine. ;)

A pic of Paulo and Gaël i had never seen before from eurosport.fr. Don't know where or when it was taken. :confused: (orange, huh? :aplot: )

#25 ·
He's lovely , just a pity ths pic is not bigger. :)

#26 · (Edited)
jmgsdoubsprtnr said:
paulo is so dreamy!! :lol:
Always! :lol: If not he looks lost, desperate, very surprised, elated without any apparent reason or very emotional even if i believe it's not always the case... Must be the big "glossy" eyes...
Awww Paulo! :haha:

Marine said:
:secret: This trash tv popular show: "On a tout essayé"

And i know why PHM lost the decisive match in 2002: the guilty one is Nico Escudé who traumatised him after his double match!!! He scared the hell out of him! So the truth is coming out now... :haha: :lol: :rolls:

(please excuse my stupidity i don't now what i'm doing anymore ... :crazy: :smash: :rolleyes: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.