Mens Tennis Forums banner

King Juan Carlos Ferrero's Cheering Thread

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  sonia 
#1 ·
GO JUANQUI

go juanqui, claim the gold medal you've wanted for so long!!! and please stay injury free.

#4 ·
Vamos, Juanqui!

#7 ·
ARTICLE:

FERRERO: "ALL THE RIVALS ARE IMPORTANT"

"The only thing that I need is to recover my form and to win some matches"

The tennis player Juan Carlos Ferrero, who has started off for Athens, has assured that all the rivals which he will face in the Olympic Games "are important," and has affirmed that, although physically he is "very well," the motivation "influences much".

Moments before embarking in the airport of Barajas in a flight to the Greek capital, the Valencian tennis player commented: "For some months I've rested enough (recovered) and the only thing I need has been to recover my form and to win some matches".

Ferrero, who on Sunday the 15th will dispute his first match, has insisted that it is very important to be motivated in Athens, and remembers his experience in the Olympic Games of Sydney 2000 where he was eliminated in the quarterfinals by the Frenchman Arnaud di Pasquale: "In theory he was a rival to whom I should have won."

Also he says that until end of year, his challenge will be, in addition to the Games of Athens, to try to reach the final of the Davis Cup again.

-End article-

Tough draw for JC (well, it is the olympics) but he seems to really have the desire to do well. Good luck JC!

#20 ·
Woo hoo, Juanqui!!!

#21 ·
juanqui i was a little upset cause u had a chance to reach semis at least. but i still love u. don't upset much: u were playing in the Olympics!! it was still impressive!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.